The Chateau Diaries #200 At Lalande there is no accounting for taste, and no taste for acounting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She studied theatrical studies which is where her acting and drama comes from.?

She believes she is telling us a story of life at Lalande, The trouble is it is her truth…. Not the truth! ( apologies using terminology relating to MM and PH)

How they acquired Cransford Hall is a mystery, or did they get is as a gift from a patient 🤔?
She mentions a bungalow. This again is princess speak for a single storey dwelling. It was on the same site as Cransford is my understanding and a building with some interest, albeit old!

Her prefabrications are hard to unravel.

One must question why her father bought her endless chandeliers, rugs, pictures, beds, wardrobe sets, cupboards, tapestries, mirrors etc etc, when she was younger. Who does this? It’s not as if they owned property through the family. There is an untold story here.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thanks to @ComtesseRose it was saved. ❤
Your browser is not able to display this video.
Very strange but she is not having a stroke ...... perhaps she is hung over and cannot remember her words she wants to say or she has something on her mind that is Very worrying and cannot think straight?
I would want that taken out too if it was me.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The online shop is selling Derek's artwork, Potty's overpriced prints and Andie's quite ghastly tartan wrapping paper,. You can buy gift vouchers and she is pushing patron grasping little witch https://shop.chateaudelalande.com/collections/christmas-2023

very weird and shows she can turn on fake joviality at the drop of a hat. In tonights thumbnail she has that hideous supermarket jumper on ewww

Yours for 250 euros https://shop.chateaudelalande.com/products/rhodes-decay-by-michael-potts
And the description is a magnificent 16 century chateau 🤣🤣🤣. Trades description!?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Memo #109
To: LieLande Residents
I am sorry, sort of, to tell you that the finger painting project for the local village children in the Grand Salon will not be happening due to structural circumstances which I have never noticed nor been warned/advised about in the past decade and 8 years. Recently, whilst having various conversations, I thought the structural references over the most recent years were directed at my son, and his skin tight pants, Where does he put his hedgehog, how is his structure - that sort of thing. Anyway, please return the finger paints to NARNIA, and please close the wardrobe doors properly. Whomever lined the staircase with 32 different china place settings, one per step, that was clever. I’m out now for a couple days for Botox. Please see that the place settings are returned to their proper location.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
@Geordieboy71
View attachment 1799805

@Gertrude Maud
View attachment 1799842

@arwensgal1975
View attachment 1799812

@fickle.cauliflower
View attachment 1799844

@LadyPutefica
View attachment 1799816

View attachment 1799850

@LurkingMeg
View attachment 1799818

@newengland
View attachment 1799862

@DEEPblue82
View attachment 1799821

@C's Asp
View attachment 1799878

@ScooterMaGoo
View attachment 1799822

@New Yorker
View attachment 1799887

@Ebb & Flow
View attachment 1799823

I have made around 200 bootleg Spode Steve/Daddy tiles for us nasty menopausal troll witches since July 2022. I thought this would be my last batch, but I have one more after this. I have tried to make one for each of us. It is hard because so many people come & go here, but I’m doing my best. If you haven’t seen yours, try searching your name by me in the tattle search bar. If you still don’t see it, it’s coming in my final batch. If you’re still unsure, please just ask me. Almost done and I mean it this time.❤
I love mine, thank you for taking the time to make them ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I see traditions are being broken...

- Pottsy is not present for setting up the big Christmas tree... It used to be very important that the main tree was erected in his presence....
- They've bought yet another massive expensive fake tree, instead of a real one
- And they put it on the other side of the room (I can't believe it took all those people to convince SJ to NOT put the tree in front of daddy's loo!)

How can fanny survive this hardship?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
You mean his lack there of?!
Many re-edits have occurred. #Crotch-gate is one of them. #HaroldBloom is another one.
Anything that makes her look stupid or if she needs to hide her tracks, it'll be edited out.
I must admit, I do not understand - it must be pure laziness on her part - why PhiPhimodo is allowed to edit. Once she dumps him, I wonder if there'll be some wonderful vicious tea spilled. LOL.

Tell me about it... 🤪
Did they correct Harold Bloom? For all the snarking around an Oxford English graduate, that's the one that blew me away. The Virginia/Vita love affair and Harold Nicolson's own gay life as someone who loved Vita, made a world famously beautiful home with her and a family of two boys, is probably the single most notorious tale from the lit world of the 20th century. Srsly, what gargoyles and karyatids are left still standing know this story. For Jarvis to have blown it is another one of the curious word salad slips noted in this thread, and repetitive things she says over and over. We know Ns do cognitive distortion to maintain their pity pot, we know Trump does word salad, but is N associated with it?
Apparently it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Another £1,000 plus tree. The fake tree, fake garland the only decorations I like so far are in the green house. She is so gaudy it looks like a 3rd rate department store

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
@Geordieboy71
View attachment 1799805

@Gertrude Maud
View attachment 1799842

@arwensgal1975
View attachment 1799812

@fickle.cauliflower
View attachment 1799844

@LadyPutefica
View attachment 1799816

View attachment 1799850

@LurkingMeg
View attachment 1799818

@newengland
View attachment 1799862

@DEEPblue82
View attachment 1799821

@C's Asp
View attachment 1799878

@ScooterMaGoo
View attachment 1799822

@New Yorker
View attachment 1799887

@Ebb & Flow
View attachment 1799823

I have made around 200 bootleg Spode Steve/Daddy tiles for us nasty menopausal troll witches since July 2022. I thought this would be my last batch, but I have one more after this. I have tried to make one for each of us. It is hard because so many people come & go here, but I’m doing my best. If you haven’t seen yours, try searching your name by me in the tattle search bar. If you still don’t see it, it’s coming in my final batch. If you’re still unsure, please just ask me. Almost done and I mean it this time.❤
That was an unexpected surprise.
Thank you @Jules. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I see traditions are being broken...

- Pottsy is not present for setting up the big Christmas tree... It used to be very important that the main tree was erected in his presence....
- They've bought yet another massive expensive fake tree, instead of a real one
- And they put it on the other side of the room (I can't believe it took all those people to convince SJ to NOT put the tree in front of daddy's loo!)

How can fanny survive this hardship?
Squirrel is getting his way yet again So now we know why he had to stay in and not go to the market. He was doing origami stars with the new Lalalnde tartan . And they are so affordable says Stephanie.
Andie spends time designing the tartan, Potts designs the website then they need paper and ink and a printer to print.
Then paying squirrels time. How much would each of those hideous kindergarten stars really cost!???

WAY TOO MUCH

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I guess Andie's not too good in the graphic arts department. This is very ugly and uninspired indeed. It looks like paint splatters. Why does LaLande have a tartan anyway? Is it Celtic? I don't get it. Again! 🤷‍♀️ ☘ 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
because of the little Scottish tartan troll Gerry. It is not a design it is clipart an abomination of a design

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I'm sitting in hospital room waiting to go to theatre. See you all on the other side. Think good healthy thoughts for me!
Good luck! See you on the other side. Sending you Amazing, Superb and the most Paarfect wishes for a successful surgery and recovery! 🤞 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.