The Chateau Diaries #200 At Lalande there is no accounting for taste, and no taste for acounting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I truely wonder how she managed to live 17 years in her heap and not know anyone in her local village. Just 20 people all year round? I would have known their names, last names, childeren names, pet names their christian names by the end of the month. How can someone not know anyone there?
I was wondering how she just managed to locate and speak to the person who was part of the Association and advise them that she would be making a further donation in the future...why didn't she video the conversation? Were they hanging around the fire, warming their chestnuts? Who were they? Did I miss said conversation if she did? Thank you Gift grab viewers for making this possible... puke :sick:

Because some local leather daddy had him tied up for rimming.
I thought he looked a bit miffed... his blank expression when she said she missed him... FFS she'd only been gone a few hours....he ofcourse reciprocated appropriately and commented on the explosions after realising they were fire works and not a noise in the 'house'. Maybe he thought the collapse had started... now that would be scary if you were there by yourself. Can you imagine returning home to find half of it was coming down the drive to meet you...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I think there is a context in this case.
Gwendoline's Jack Russell had recently died.
Sadie had consulted Billy prior as to the appropriateness of giving Gwendoline a puppy.
Billy agreed that it was okay to gift the puppy to Gwendoline.
I think that if Billy had said no, Sadie would have respected his wishes and not gone ahead.
I guess I am more worried about lots of suggestions that someone buy Phi phi a dog as a present. He has no idea how to look after his own hair let alone a dog.

I think Sadie and co are animal lovers so agree with you.

Too Cute !!! Come on- I want to know his/her name!!! 💋
He is a Malshi. Maltese shitzu. Four years old. Called Rocco.
And I did a great deal of research to make sure he would be the right dog for me but also I would be the right owner! He takes a lot of daily grooming Hates water. Will not go through a puddle…. But is very loyal and tries to be obedient especially if he smells roast chicken.

Where are Nattys relatives, are they there? I thought they were at Laland for Christmas? I think mummy and Percy are there now.
I did see a big electric heater in the kitchen. Her electricity bill is high for a reason! And there were a lot of comments when squirrel lit the candle in the nativity scene suggest they use led a ones.
A fire would be convenient?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I truely wonder how she managed to live 17 years in her heap and not know anyone in her local village. Just 20 people all year round? I would have known their names, last names, childeren names, pet names their christian names by the end of the month. How can someone not know anyone there?
Me neither. We've been here full time since 2007 (already knew all of our neighbours beforehand) and I can got to either of our neighbouring little towns and villages and see people in the street or at the Supermarket I know for a chit chat and ask how the family is. You make the effort but that word is alien to F4F's.

she's a lady of the shado, she won't socialize with peasants and trade people
and let that be to her detriment.

When I bought my house, the first thing I did was to go to my local grocery store. Two hundred fifty people live in the village. The villagers and I don't socialize, but we greet each other and engage in small talk. I buy my wood from one of the local farmers. They know my name and profession and gossip about my failed relationship. One village girl dogsits at times. I’ve lived here for 13 years. SJ has lived there for 18 and knows no one. Bizarre
Our loc

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
🖼🖼🖼🖼🖼🖼🖼🖼🖼🖼🖼
Day 11 of tattvent calendar of unfinsihed projects

Framing Art
tumblr_8b922e1fd1caa9aa7fc89fe755a7bed2_5b33b958_500.gif

Is that why Philip Janssen was left behind???
Screenshot (15).png

1670757165162 (2).png
Screenshot (17).png
1670757184080.png
1670758537305.png
SJ banking artwork.png
1670759792412.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
When I bought my house, the first thing I did was to go to my local grocery store. Two hundred fifty people live in the village. The villagers and I don't socialize, but we greet each other and engage in small talk. I buy my wood from one of the local farmers. They know my name and profession and gossip about my failed relationship. One village girl dogsits at times. I’ve lived here for 13 years. SJ has lived there for 18 and knows no one. Bizarre
The folk in our local two villages all know who we are. Mr Spratt because of his trade and me from my little blue car I used to wizz about in. More so these days it's because of the formidable lady I work for (old local family, old money) she's a force to be reckoned with and they wonder how I've stayed the course for 9 years. They all want the low down on her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
@Madame de Pompanddoodoo

I have not caught up with the threads yet, so apologies if someone has already answered and if I am further derailing. Please do come join us on the Kylie threads if you have the time, but to answer your question Kylie never legally, nor religiously married Guido, although they had an (illegal, due to Covid restrictions) garden party at which she wore a wedding dress. They were meaning to get hitched, but Kylie failed to have the necessary paperwork ready in order to be legally married and then managed to get Guido's family chapel deconsecrated and the priest/church refused to officiate due to considering the wedding to be a commercial endeavour. We knew this, but Kylie herself admitted in one of her more recent slogs that indeed she and Guido have still not gotten around to getting married in any sense of the word.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I've just seen an article about the last husband of the actress Barbara Windsor, another bleached blonde in low cut dresses but without the need of falsies! She died of Alzheimer's and cancer a few years ago. Her 3rd husband was 26 years younger than she was. She left him over 4 million. Everyone thought he was a gold digger. Now, he is saying that she left over a million in debts. I wonder if it will turn out like that for we know who! There are things in common but Fanny would hate to be compared with BW and would think she is from a much higher class. It's funny how many similarities there are, though!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She comes in all happy, been out in the fresh air, had a bit of fun... He, behaving like a scolded puppy, shocked she said she missed him.. immediately tries to endear himself, 'I saw fireworks too, this is how I knew about them.. I filmed them for you' then goes into how he hasn't been idle, he's been editing... he's a busy beaver... Love me, please love me.... Stockholm Syndrome...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Hey all 😊 I’ve been on holiday so am busy trying to catch up with the last two threads. I watched the cry me river Shithole Diarrhoea and rolled my eyes as her non existent tears suddenly dried when the new chandelier from Andres (sp) arrived and was installed. Ah, sad Fanny is now happy again because she bought something posh and now she feels like a princess once more. Therapy would be much cheaper and more beneficial in the long run!
B2F0F569-0477-4ABC-B3E3-2B417E32E611.jpeg

Belgium looking gorgeous 🎄

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Don’t forget about these lovely fan art classics… Can you believe that Stephanie has still never sent me a thank you note and I’ve never seen any of my gifts on display at the castle? witch.
01D211BE-DC43-4E82-80ED-714F70FA1B57.jpeg

8F0E3B7E-FB07-4778-9690-46C9253B2541.jpeg

1E891860-247B-4FA2-A2CE-C069A987B020.jpeg

07017754-BF84-429C-BB48-9B1DC280E212.jpeg

C873CDB1-7741-4413-A601-795644E24DDC.jpeg

BD921D1C-A6C1-48F1-B0FF-99EE85EDF9A9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Sorry to bring up stale (by now) topics, you guys are moving so fast that by the time I catch up I feel like anything I want to contribute with is no longer relevant! If Fanny had any insurance for the heap she still couldn't claim for this structural issue. Not only has it been ongoing for a while, so the insurer would repudiate the claim based on that, but it most likely predates any policy Fanny would have purchased when she bought the dump. Insurers will not cover incidents predating their policies, especially for something that would have been quite obvious (and as such should have been disclosed to them upon purchase of said policy) due to the long standing cracking - it's not like the dump started subsiding yesterday and any structural engineer would see that from a mile away.

Not to mention the plethora of visual proof of historical cracking present in the videos put up by Fanny herself - which we do check in the industry. You'd be surprised how many manor houses I have found to be broken into simply because ghost hunters have been posting videos on Youtube proving these premises were not secured in any sense of the word.

@tarteauxfruits I think you had some queries regarding this in the last thread. Her loss adjuster would take one look at this and the insurer would repudiate this claim faster than you can say Fanny La Flash.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think there is a context in this case.
Gwendoline's Jack Russell had recently died.
Sadie had consulted Billy prior as to the appropriateness of giving Gwendoline a puppy.
Billy agreed that it was okay to gift the puppy to Gwendoline.
I think that if Billy had said no, Sadie would have respected his wishes and not gone ahead.
So Mom went with Sadie and MO to get the puppy they stooped at the bank..Mom was in the bank they waited who do you think paid for the puppy? I am sure Billy told Gwen or at least asked if she was ready for another dog- They have had JRT in the past they know what they are getting into. Remember the little dogs that ran off and Billy put a tracker on one of them to see where they were going... My three are all rescues Border collie and aussie shepard and Lord know what else. I knew I was getting psycho very active dogs- and I would get another tomorrow if the cottage was not so small.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She comes in all happy, been out in the fresh air, had a bit of fun... He, behaving like a scolded puppy, shocked she said she missed him.. immediately tries to endear himself, 'I saw fireworks too, this is how I knew about them.. I filmed them for you' then goes into how he hasn't been idle, he's been editing... he's a busy beaver... Love me, please love me.... Stockholm Syndrome...
He looked decidedly guilty, did he get caught being a naughty boy? 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thank you for creating the new thread @ComtesseRose ! Wow…thread #200! Over 200,000 posts about Stephanie Jarvis and her oddball cast of characters. What a charlatan and narcissist. The love bombing, the lies, the grifting, the begging, the smoke and mirrors, the flying monkeys, and the discard. So much material…no wonder we’ve filled 200 threads. Let’s just hope more eyes are opened in the process!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I was wondering how she just managed to locate and speak to the person who was part of the Association and advise them that she would be making a further donation in the future...why didn't she video the conversation? Were they hanging around the fire, warming their chestnuts? Who were they? Did I miss said conversation if she did? Thank you Gift grab viewers for making this possible... puke :sick:

I thought he looked a bit miffed... his blank expression when she said she missed him... FFS she'd only been gone a few hours....he ofcourse reciprocated appropriately and commented on the explosions after realising they were fire works and not a noise in the 'house'. Maybe he thought the collapse had started... now that would be scary if you were there by yourself. Can you imagine returning home to find half of it was coming down the drive to meet you...
but he kept saying he was in the Grand salon looking out the window if the grand salon was falling down why did he go in there and film it to boot ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Hi. Quick visit before physio...

head Dan is building a cabin in the woods? He's had all those trees felled and claims he can plane the wood for his cabin build. I don't get it. The next year of vlogs will be him working on building the cabin, not the derelect shiteau. All unnecessary. Hire a caravan you stupid pratt!

And Olé, wtf! Putting your family in danger by stupidly overloading already questionable power outlets and worrying over the electrics when you are aware your entire house needs complete rewiring? Then a whole vlog going orgasmic over light switches? Jesus wept but these people are stupid! Get a bloody generator you numpty!

Back soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
And Olé, wtf! Putting your family in danger by stupidly overloading already questionable power outlets and worrying over the electrics when you are aware your entire house needs complete rewiring? Then a whole vlog going orgasmic over light switches? Jesus wept but these people are stupid! Get a bloody generator you numpty!

Back soon.
Another one who won't have any insurance cover for fire. Can't have it if the electrics are not up to date and safe to use yet still connected. It's like playing with...fire, hah, and insurers do anything but when it comes down to their coffers.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.