The Chateau Diaries #199 We 3 queens of La-la-lande are, There would be a 4th but he can't drive a car.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When my Dad was dying in hospital, they sent nuns in, I assume because he was catholic (non practicing), he swore at them and told them never to darken his door again 🤦‍♀️ All I know is, he was raised for a while in an orphanage run by nuns... he never talked about it..
A small example from my past…my father was driving my sister to school on the Friday before Spring Break vacation when she got sick and vomited in the car. My father knew she was truly sick and needed to go home. So, he walked her into the office and spoke to the principal, Sister Mary Mega witch. The nun said “Mr. Bourbon, you do understand that your daughter won’t be able to make up the school work since it’s the day before vacation.” My father said yes, but she’s sick and can’t stay. Then Sister witch looked at my sister and said in the most condescending, patronizing voice, ”Do you need a wheelchair to get to the car?” My father went ballistic on her. That was the last straw…my sister switched schools the next year (into a much better situation). Sometimes I wonder if some of these nuns are so nasty because they lack a sex life? 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
respect for you people who endured it for so long. i was a librarian in elementary school for 4 years, fresh from the university. they were sending me in class every time teachers went on sick leave or something similar. i never ever wanted to be a teacher, never. i had no idea how badly could parents duck up their children. after one such crotch residue throw a slipper at me and his mother came and interogated whole class if that was true and little fuckers denied it, and one fine morning at 8 a drunk father (not of the same kid) came to yell at me, i was resignation time o'clock. actualy, soon after slipper accident i got another job. i'm still there after 20 years.
Teaching is a make or break job.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I never understood the point of Marie. A bland and boring girl without any talent. But she fits right in. Not many at the place have real talent. Except SJ who excels in exploiting others and begging for money. The only one Ienjoyed was Cat.
Let's keep counting the times Cat appears in the videos with a drink in hand.

• Haha
I was laughing at Alexander at the market
Fanny had him do a walk on. His acting bless him. It was at the beginning of the market scene. Fanny flutter lashes did her up close bug eye face to praise viewers for watching her OTHER channel as this enabled' her' to make a sizeable donation to the local village funds etc. I wonder how she donates this money? Does she insist they make her countess of curzon...
More likely another dameship.

Reactions: 10
I’m so glad you got out with crashing and burning like I did. I managed to get a really good chunk of money without an attorney, and I got the press to stop within about two weeks. Mainly by resigning, issuing no statements, and hauling ass. Public sentiment was actually in my favor, I basically had a bad night from hell, and a lot of people were like, why is she quitting? I had a particularly greasy little tit on my Board of Directors and he was uncontrollable and up to no good. He basically drove me crazy. I couldn’t outwit or outlast him. He was too connected. I was really fortunate. I was always known as a bit of a “fixer”. I fixed things the right way, not the dirty way. My wise aunt cracked me up. She said in the end I “fixed” myself. 🤣
Ohhhh grrrl, if this was in the city of my sainted slave-owning rellies we've talked about, I can only congratulate you on your surviving those varmints. Mine were literally the meanest white people in the world. Dang.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
At least Yum Yum doesn't shed- our little jokers could make coats with all of the fur! (Our robot vac does an amazing job, but we still Hoover the furniture and floors every other day.)
Oh yes he does plus that hair brings in all the leaves and sticks from the garden too !!! 🤣
Yum hates his nails cut as well ..... yep, its a struggle !

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Because Marie doesn’t want a job. She wants to be supported and make content when she wants, how she wants and no one to tell her what to do. She truly needs to get off all SM, whether it’s YouTube, Instagram, whatever. Best thing she could do is treat it as an addiction needing recovery. A retreat with no outside contact and reflection would do her a world of good. She should have stayed in Haworth, eventually she would’ve been contented and fulfilled.
If I ran that shop at the height of the busiest season and had a trainee come in to help with the flood of work, if they touched their phone ONE time for ANY reason- they would be sacked. And that’s what happened. Marie didn’t opt out of the second day by her own volition, as she claimed, she was fired. SLACKER. She was crying on the train because she was dismissed. Why is she surprised? Haworth, more slacking. She won’t suck it up and do the work required to achieve a reliable reputation.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
A small example from my past…my father was driving my sister to school on the Friday before Spring Break vacation when she got sick and vomited in the car. My father knew she was truly sick and needed to go home. So, he walked her into the office and spoke to the principal, Sister Mary Mega witch. The nun said “Mr. Bourbon, you do understand that your daughter won’t be able to make up the school work since it’s the day before vacation.” My father said yes, but she’s sick and can’t stay. Then Sister witch looked at my sister and said in the most condescending, patronizing voice, ”Do you need a wheelchair to get to the car?” My father went ballistic on her. That was the last straw…my sister switched schools the next year (into a much better situation). Sometimes I wonder if some of these nuns are so nasty because they lack a sex life? 😆
They're just plain nasty.

Oh yes he does plus that hair brings in all the leaves and sticks from the garden too !!! 🤣
It really is a struggle.
When we trim our cat's claws we do it outside.
I hold her and my husband trims.
Because she is an inside cat, she is distracted by being out and is easier to handle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
FRK's biggest adversary in chateauverse must be Snorts. The numbers he pulled on her behind her back while at the same time pretending to be her friend when in direct contact obviously came from Stephanie Jarvis' playbook (he learned from the best), but the way he poisoned the waters for that girl and the joy he displayed when his efforts started to pay off, still pisses me of: so cruel to play with the feelings of a mentally ill person.
What numbers did he pull?

Reactions: 8
I don’t think there are any convents in the uk that actually offer restorative help….
monastries yes. As for the nuns , many tales to tell…..best not told!?

If Marie were able to pay I would suggest the Pilsdon Community near Bridport Dorset. A very special place that helps people get back on their feet or maintain their mental health.It’s Christian but you don’t have to be one and they don’t try and convert you. You need to be stable…. And manage you meds and laundry. The structure and environment has been very successful in rehabilitating many people from all walks of life.
Please forgive me for seeming unkind, but Marie is lazy and entitled and allergic to work. A bit like Philip don’t you know? Only difference is Philip somehow managed to get on a gravy train. Marie wants a gravy train and is bewildered that she hasn’t landed any offers. Hence the tears.

As long as she takes them, I'm fine. I wish she would take some of the more practical ones though.
Like kicking Snorts to the curb?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Lol, I always jest these jokers are always trying to bring "The outdoors indoors." I don't know if it a competition- who can kick more debris on the other (these clowns are de-thatching all of the yards in our 'hood while kicking dirt, leaves and grass blades on each other- and also why I keep baby wipes at the front door- "Wuni, you in way. You so dumb. I pee on this now- is very important- must like Facebook post from other woggie- WHY mumma yell at ME for YOU being in the WAY? "Dammit, Atlas, you peed on your sister! WHY?!?" "Don't care-she smell bad and need bath. Now I pee on dis shrub- I leader of Terrier-ist network!"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
PhiPhi stayed at home...and so did Jared (if he's still at Lalande...based on his latest Instagram post. He might have already left)....but

use your imagination...think about it...Jared with Phyllis....

Like me, did you nearly puke?

Sex with Phyllis :sick:
Jared, like most people, finds Philip insufferable. Jared politely endures Philip.

Reactions: 18
I agree with everything you said. It's a little worrying that so many children are being raised in front of electronics. I also spent my childhood outside and still would rather be outside than inside. I could only imagine in the states if we left our children outside for a nap in winter CPS would be called.
when i speak from my own experience..i think its very healty for young kids to be outside...and play...we were always outside....when it rained we had our wellies and raincoats on...when it was cold...most of the time no beanie or gloves...playing in the forrest, making treehuts etc..we were sometimes so dirty my mother had to strip us down in the downstairsbathroom or even the kitchen before we were aloud to come back in..

i always go outside , no matter what weather it is, to have a long walk with the dogs...its very calming...being in nature and its blows all the busy or nasty things that occupy my mind out of my head...and when i am on a walk...i leave my phone home....people are these days so busy with their looks...and social media...its not healty.. i sometimes go to the supermarket with old clothes and workingshoes on...you can see people watch...but i dont give a damn...i dont see the point of dressing up to go to the supermarket...
People in the country are very relaxed about how they dress, at least in Castlemaine, as compared to Melbourne.
There is a woman, who during extreme heat, does her shopping in short shorts and a black bra.
A bra, not a sports bra. Truly a sight to behold.

But I agree, I sometimes go to the supermarket but I throw a coat on over the top.

• Haha
If I ran that shop at the height of the busiest season and had a trainee come in to help with the flood of work, if they touched their phone ONE time for ANY reason- they would be sacked. And that’s what happened. Marie didn’t opt out of the second day by her own volition, as she claimed, she was fired. SLACKER. She was crying on the train because she was dismissed. Why is she surprised? Haworth, more slacking. She won’t suck it up and do the work required to achieve a reliable reputation.
Yeah, I don't want to pile on, but if she decided it wasn't for her, she wouldn't have been crying... If she was told she wasn't the right fit... she'd be crying.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Nuns and sex.... our favourite nun in the hospital I trained in ran off with a young priest! To a group of young, hormonal nurses this was the best thing to happen in my training days. This conversation about mothering practices really does apply to SJ- her deep seated insecurities can be traced back to a lack of maternal closeness with her mother. Most of us who experienced this matured and got on with life and vowed to never repeat this terrible neglect by a mother. SJ never did mature, never experienced the lows and highs of a normal independant life. Her enablers throughout her life are just as guilty as her mother for the empty shell that she is. When we put babies outside to rest(in a safe environment) we are also giving the mother a break. A baby usually sleeps well outside and the mother can have that second cup of tea in peace!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So now we don't eat in the room with the log burner because there is a huge doll house on the table and we still eat in the kitchen or red room? Does the red room have heat or does it just use the heat from the log burner room -- maybe that log burner makes it too hot in there. and todays vlog was just silly those ear muffs ???? is that girl just just stunted is she 12 years old?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve never heard of thyroxine affecting your calcium levels. That is really concerning as I’m post menopausal (saves giving my age)😂😂 and take 150 micrograms a day, is that a high dose, I need to look into this so thank you for posting this information 💕
The parathyroid glands are involved with calcitonin production and calcium The parathyroid glands are typically not removed in a thyroidectomy.
If you are taking levothyroxine along with calcium supplements, take it on an empty stomach with a full glass of water, and preferably at least 4 hours before or after you take your calcium supplements. It is advised that you do not take levothyroxine and calcium simultaneously, as it is seen that levothyroxine molecules stick to the calcium molecules and form a mixed substance which is not easily absorbed into your digestive tract.

People who do take levothyroxine and calcium simultaneously tend to develop reduced levels of thyroxine. A lot of your body functions can get messed up with thyroid issues which are not moi.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't know what my dad went through, but when he woke up and found 2 nuns praying and using the rosary, he got really upset (angry) .. He never talked about anything really, growing up, being in the war.. no family.. I honestly don't know anything about him, he never spoke about himself.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I began my teaching career in my mid-forties. I was mature and confident at that point which helped. My first few years were pretty tough, but after I got the hang of classroom management, the politics, and how to deal with difficult parents I really enjoyed it. Near the end, it was tough again because I was burned out. I don't know how teachers who started in their twenties and were still teaching in their fifties and sixties could stand it! Some of them should have retired many years ago, they were quite awful to be around. It's a younger persons game if you're in the classroom day in and day out. Few people realize what's involved. They think it's a 8:30-2:30 job. No, those are just the hours you are stuck in the classroom. Every job has its ups and downs, but teaching was the hardest job I ever had. Thankfully, I get a retirement pension for life as a reward. I like to think I did my duty for the good of the whole!
There seem to be few of us who either have been or are teachers. I’ll join the gang. It seems it doesn’t matter which country; teachers work hard. I’m starting to feel like Marie. Lost. I’m 55, and I should know what I want to do. I don't. 🤷 One more week to go then Christmas break for 21 days.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.