The Chateau Diaries #198 The Shytoo is falling down - but Selmar's campervan is available!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today's Advent Vlog: The T Rex Take- watching it so you don't have to! Fanny is overwhelmed with "adulting"- blaming the news about the true state of her Shitoo and still crying poor, so Snorts, Alexander and Jared stay up until the wee hours to put up the Peacocktail Corner tree to cheer her up. Snorts enters Fanny's bed chamber with a cuppa, where she is sitting in her pyjamas reading Tattle- "Who the F*CK is Clara?!?" - Snorts' side of the bed is undisturbed, and tells her the jolly gay trio have a surprise for her. Fanny rushes downstairs, overjoyed, and shows she has additional ornaments to add- miniature bottles of spirits to place upon the tree- apparently, much alcohol is needed by everyone to survive a Very Fanny Christmas. I suspect last year's liquer chocolates and the mice were a disaster. (Sidebar- WHAT?!? They make miniatures of Chartreuse?!? I did not know, and NEED those in my life!) Alexander enters in sunglasses- he did not go to bed until 6AM (Jared had stated they finished at 3:30AM... Hmmm...), and looks guilty. (Where did Snorts sleep last night?...) Fanny tells the viewers they can make Advent Calendars for loved ones with miniature bottles of spirits so they'll love you more. (She makes Mummy's with full-sized bottles.) The tiny bottles of hooch were hung with care. Potts immediately attempted to grab one for brekkie, but was thwarted by an ornament that just looked like a miniature. The "tree" has inspired Fanny to have a cocktail party tonight- who is she kidding- seeing a butterfly inspires her to have a cocktail party. Since no one is actually cooking dinner tonight, Fanny decides she'll make Scotch Eggs, because she's probably half crocked (there is no Door Dash or Postmates to deliver Macca's in rural France), and goes out into the dark with drunk Potts to gather herbs by the light of a pink iPhone. I will give her props- she did actually make them, and somehow managed to used a fryer (with the supervision of Potts) but that is ALL she made for dinner- she cut them in half, too... More footage of closeups of the tree and ornaments- I thought the vlog was done, and BOOM! Amy and Mr. Bean have arrived with the children- which is really awkward as Fanny & Friends are soused, and each are given 1/2 of a Scotch Egg, which they have to share with each child as Mr. Bean remarks to his son, "Save some for me!" Tonight's vlog was brought to you by- "Alcohol- it's what's for dinner!"
Fanny had such a hard day- i feel so sorry for her :rolleyes: she got up at the crack of sunset, looked at a already decorated tree and hung some mini alcohol (after probably downing a handful of them) then made 10 or so scotch eggs to be shared between 10 or so of them and drank more alcohol-I couldn't imagine doing that daily

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Where's Ruthy Writer, Potts?!?
maybe ruthy came to her senses and saw the chateau for the psychiatry ward it is - :ROFLMAO:either that or didn't fancy staying in a cold dump with the drunken pink phone in her face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I feel your pain with the tablets !!!
Yum Yum will not eat his "chewable" tablet for heart worm etc which you have to give every month. :cautious:
So its like a operation here ...... I cut them up and my husband puts the chicken around the cut tablet pieces..... he can smell the tablet if I do it all and will not take it !!! He is a bum!
The packet says its "chewable" and dogs love it ....... hell no !!! :ROFLMAO:
My Golden Retriever just lurves them! Just bought a 4 month version for him and he nearly swallowed it whole he was in such a hurry to eat it. Slobbering everywhere as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Fanny's Christmas Sack this year better contain a hardhat, work gloves, safety glasses, safety boots, hammer, nails, glue, caulking gun
and a pallet load of pretty pink duck tape.

1670125941885.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So Phi Phi was up all night before....when did the night herb thing happen why was Potty filming?? Seems like the Scotch eggs were to be appetizer during happy hour...so who cooked dinner.??? So many questions, did Amy's kids freeze in the crumbling castle. Why is it a Castle now????its like shape shifting.....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
My Golden Retriever just lurves them! Just bought a 4 month version for him and he nearly swallowed it whole he was in such a hurry to eat it. Slobbering everywhere as well.
Can your Goldie tell my Peke to eat them - they are delicious ??? Pleeeeese !!!
Its Such a Production.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Today's Advent Vlog: The T Rex Take- watching it so you don't have to! Fanny is overwhelmed with "adulting"- blaming the news about the true state of her Shitoo and still crying poor, so Snorts, Alexander and Jared stay up until the wee hours to put up the Peacocktail Corner tree to cheer her up. Snorts enters Fanny's bed chamber with a cuppa, where she is sitting in her pyjamas reading Tattle- "Who the F*CK is Clara?!?" - Snorts' side of the bed is undisturbed, and tells her the jolly gay trio have a surprise for her. Fanny rushes downstairs, overjoyed, and shows she has additional ornaments to add- miniature bottles of spirits to place upon the tree- apparently, much alcohol is needed by everyone to survive a Very Fanny Christmas. I suspect last year's liquer chocolates and the mice were a disaster. (Sidebar- WHAT?!? They make miniatures of Chartreuse?!? I did not know, and NEED those in my life!) Alexander enters in sunglasses- he did not go to bed until 6AM (Jared had stated they finished at 3:30AM... Hmmm...), and looks guilty. (Where did Snorts sleep last night?...) Fanny tells the viewers they can make Advent Calendars for loved ones with miniature bottles of spirits so they'll love you more. (She makes Mummy's with full-sized bottles.) The tiny bottles of hooch were hung with care. Potts immediately attempted to grab one for brekkie, but was thwarted by an ornament that just looked like a miniature. The "tree" has inspired Fanny to have a cocktail party tonight- who is she kidding- seeing a butterfly inspires her to have a cocktail party. Since no one is actually cooking dinner tonight, Fanny decides she'll make Scotch Eggs, because she's probably half crocked (there is no Door Dash or Postmates to deliver Macca's in rural France), and goes out into the dark with drunk Potts to gather herbs by the light of a pink iPhone. I will give her props- she did actually make them, and somehow managed to used a fryer (with the supervision of Potts) but that is ALL she made for dinner- she cut them in half, too... More footage of closeups of the tree and ornaments- I thought the vlog was done, and BOOM! Amy and Mr. Bean have arrived with the children- which is really awkward as Fanny & Friends are soused, and each are given 1/2 of a Scotch Egg, which they have to share with each child as Mr. Bean remarks to his son, "Save some for me!" Tonight's vlog was brought to you by- "Alcohol- it's what's for dinner!"
Just to clarify, Alexander wore sunglasses inside at Billy's Chiteau Bowlmovement. Not a new thing for him. Part insecurity, part avoidance....not new.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Where's Ruthy Writer, Potts?!?
I wondered the same. I wonder if she was even there, if they're together...he posts on Insta with her. She is very absent in Steph's tit-oo vlogs, probably smart enough to stay out of the shnit show, or is a major introvert....not too invested in any of it. God bless those of you who watch and take one for the team....I rarely watch her ugly arse anymore....I did watch a couple with the NadillacHottie volunteer..Le Swoon :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just to clarify, Alexander wore sunglasses inside at Billy's Chiteau Bowlmovement. Not a new thing for him. Part insecurity, part avoidance....not new.
Sooo annoying!!
As I’ve said before...
He gets on my nerves so much!!!
ughhh! πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread nomination 🧡 Much alcohol is needed by everyone to survive a Very Fanny Christmas

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.