The Chateau Diaries #198 The Shytoo is falling down - but Selmar's campervan is available!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let me know when you’re coming and I’ll stand you a Sazerac at the Napoleon House and the Bananas Foster at the home of it’s invention. Honestly, any excuse for Brennan’s Bananas Foster.😂
The new Carnival cruise ships have an Emeril’s and we had a bananas foster crepe last week and it was DELISH!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Please stop waking up in bed and filming yourself.
Are you doing this to irritate us?
It’s working.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Yes..... the marzipan I use to ice the cake is the same for making the fruit .
This year I taught my grand daughter to make the fruits and how to paint them. We had fun and she did good !
I wanted to be a Pastry Chef but because of my health issues I could not ..... so I just do it at home and I did go to a cake decorating class when I was a young teenager.
That is a wonderful bonding experience- tell your grand daughter she did a phenomenal job! No professional could have done a better job than the both of you did!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Fanny is slipping up. She was wearing a dress in todays that looked like her real clothes, not her continuity clothes. I think she’s just exhausted from bathing and fixing her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The Floor Scrubber has a boyfriend? I thought the gay Twink named Fill-Up who hangs around with her is her gay Twink volunteer. He’s certainly no “boyfriend” to any female. Just the thought….eeeewwwwwww 🤢 🤒

I can't help but imagine that his idea of foreplay, is doing the charleston in the nude at the end of her bed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
The new Carnival cruise ships have an Emeril’s and we had a bananas foster crepe last week and it was DELISH!!
This year all of us December babies in our social group will be having our birthday lunch at Antoine’s. We always try to do it at one of New Orleans classic restaurants. Last year was Brennan’s and before that Commander’s Palace. We’ll need to increase our list soon, thankfully we’ve no shortage of fabulous restaurants here!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes the Musician's house was amazing, she had done so many things with her life, and then that end. I loved all the treasure that was found, the auction and how it was finished for new people to move in.
Here's a link to the series of videos about clearing and cleaning out the Musician's house, for those of you who need another rabbit hole to go down!
The Potters house was good too as well as the last one. So many antiques.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This year all of us December babies in our social group will be having our birthday lunch at Antoine’s. We always try to do it at one of New Orleans classic restaurants. Last year was Brennan’s and before that Commander’s Palace. We’ll need to increase our list soon, thankfully we’ve no shortage of fabulous restaurants here!
Add me to your list, I'm a December baby too! No wonder we get along so well. ♐

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm not embarrassed to admit that I'm luxuriating in a giant bubble bath of schadenfreude while sipping on a glass of champagne.

I've so been enjoying my hiatus from Fanny Fraudster. Neither Fanny's Egyptian adventures or Dan's vegetation-filled ruin couldn't entice me to sit through her diary drivel. Even the prospect of Cuz finally starting work on the 'Grand Salon' or another vomit-inducing Christmas Advent misadventure with Squirelboy wasn't enough of an attraction.

But, after years of neglect and mismanagement by Fanny, Baghead and Potty, the opportunity to watch the whole damn chateau crumble, the roof collapse and Narnia plummet through the attic down on to the crumbling terrace steps, is simply too much to resist.

And for Fanny to finally admit it - it's a Christmas miracle! I'm opening another bottle of champagne!

Today's Advent Vlog: The T Rex Take- watching it so you don't have to! Fanny is overwhelmed with "adulting"- blaming the news about the true state of her Shitoo and still crying poor, so Snorts, Alexander and Jared stay up until the wee hours to put up the Peacocktail Corner tree to cheer her up. Snorts enters Fanny's bed chamber with a cuppa, where she is sitting in her pyjamas reading Tattle- "Who the F*CK is Clara?!?" - Snorts' side of the bed is undisturbed, and tells her the jolly gay trio have a surprise for her. Fanny rushes downstairs, overjoyed, and shows she has additional ornaments to add- miniature bottles of spirits to place upon the tree- apparently, much alcohol is needed by everyone to survive a Very Fanny Christmas. I suspect last year's liquer chocolates and the mice were a disaster. (Sidebar- WHAT?!? They make miniatures of Chartreuse?!? I did not know, and NEED those in my life!) Alexander enters in sunglasses- he did not go to bed until 6AM (Jared had stated they finished at 3:30AM... Hmmm...), and looks guilty. (Where did Snorts sleep last night?...) Fanny tells the viewers they can make Advent Calendars for loved ones with miniature bottles of spirits so they'll love you more. (She makes Mummy's with full-sized bottles.) The tiny bottles of hooch were hung with care. Potts immediately attempted to grab one for brekkie, but was thwarted by an ornament that just looked like a miniature. The "tree" has inspired Fanny to have a cocktail party tonight- who is she kidding- seeing a butterfly inspires her to have a cocktail party. Since no one is actually cooking dinner tonight, Fanny decides she'll make Scotch Eggs, because she's probably half crocked (there is no Door Dash or Postmates to deliver Macca's in rural France), and goes out into the dark with drunk Potts to gather herbs by the light of a pink iPhone. I will give her props- she did actually make them, and somehow managed to used a fryer (with the supervision of Potts) but that is ALL she made for dinner- she cut them in half, too... More footage of closeups of the tree and ornaments- I thought the vlog was done, and BOOM! Amy and Mr. Bean have arrived with the children- which is really awkward as Fanny & Friends are soused, and each are given 1/2 of a Scotch Egg, which they have to share with each child as Mr. Bean remarks to his son, "Save some for me!" Tonight's vlog was brought to you by- "Alcohol- it's what's for dinner!"
A very Fanny Christmas indeed.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
That is a wonderful bonding experience- tell your grand daughter she did a phenomenal job! No professional could have done a better job than the both of you did!
I will tell her Rexy........ she is not fond of marzipan - :eek: - but loved doing it and she has a little box to put some in for her Nonna and Nonno for Christmas .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ah! The Penis-Cock-Tail Corner at Lalande was made by three Lalande house gays! That's not a very subliminal message, is it, cock worshippers?

Meanwhile, consider yourselves warned, patrons!
She needs a year-end collection to relieve her of the stress, and will be passing the plates around soon!
View attachment 1780387
Well she's got upper nasal tendons now. I'd say that was cheek filler tension. Her lips also fuller? And isn't her nose hooking a little as a result?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Today's Advent Vlog: The T Rex Take- watching it so you don't have to! Fanny is overwhelmed with "adulting"- blaming the news about the true state of her Shitoo and still crying poor, so Snorts, Alexander and Jared stay up until the wee hours to put up the Peacocktail Corner tree to cheer her up. Snorts enters Fanny's bed chamber with a cuppa, where she is sitting in her pyjamas reading Tattle- "Who the F*CK is Clara?!?" - Snorts' side of the bed is undisturbed, and tells her the jolly gay trio have a surprise for her. Fanny rushes downstairs, overjoyed, and shows she has additional ornaments to add- miniature bottles of spirits to place upon the tree- apparently, much alcohol is needed by everyone to survive a Very Fanny Christmas. I suspect last year's liquer chocolates and the mice were a disaster. (Sidebar- WHAT?!? They make miniatures of Chartreuse?!? I did not know, and NEED those in my life!) Alexander enters in sunglasses- he did not go to bed until 6AM (Jared had stated they finished at 3:30AM... Hmmm...), and looks guilty. (Where did Snorts sleep last night?...) Fanny tells the viewers they can make Advent Calendars for loved ones with miniature bottles of spirits so they'll love you more. (She makes Mummy's with full-sized bottles.) The tiny bottles of hooch were hung with care. Potts immediately attempted to grab one for brekkie, but was thwarted by an ornament that just looked like a miniature. The "tree" has inspired Fanny to have a cocktail party tonight- who is she kidding- seeing a butterfly inspires her to have a cocktail party. Since no one is actually cooking dinner tonight, Fanny decides she'll make Scotch Eggs, because she's probably half crocked (there is no Door Dash or Postmates to deliver Macca's in rural France), and goes out into the dark with drunk Potts to gather herbs by the light of a pink iPhone. I will give her props- she did actually make them, and somehow managed to used a fryer (with the supervision of Potts) but that is ALL she made for dinner- she cut them in half, too... More footage of closeups of the tree and ornaments- I thought the vlog was done, and BOOM! Amy and Mr. Bean have arrived with the children- which is really awkward as Fanny & Friends are soused, and each are given 1/2 of a Scotch Egg, which they have to share with each child as Mr. Bean remarks to his son, "Save some for me!" Tonight's vlog was brought to you by- "Alcohol- it's what's for dinner!"
Absolutely brilliant!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m on page 10 of 16 right now…
-Stephanie is not a good actress
-Annalise just did Stephanie’s hair, leaving her with 1.5” (3.81 cm) very dark roots
-“The old, nasty, menopausal witches liked it when I ran into the garden at night with Michael Petherick, so let’s try it again with Michael Potts”
-Did Stephanie run out of all her other money & now needs to play up the bad shape of the chateau to get her hands on “the lake money” without too much scrutiny?
-Also, I can’t stand the old figaro link necklace that Stephanie constantly wears wrapped around her wrist as a bracelet
-WTF?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Yes..... the marzipan I use to ice the cake is the same for making the fruit .
This year I taught my grand daughter to make the fruits and how to paint them. We had fun and she did good !
I wanted to be a Pastry Chef but because of my health issues I could not ..... so I just do it at home and I did go to a cake decorating class when I was a young teenager.
Gorgeous work. Fun to do with granddaughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I want to ask the key question - who's bed hosted the trio sex and alcohol party? Is it a rotating bed situation?
if the tree was done at 3;30 but they didn't get to bed till 6am they had one hell of a night! :ROFLMAO:
I wonder if Stephanfraud is advertising secretly for a new ( totally not gay) boychild to help her princessness - the last one clearly has expired

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.