Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
I think Lielande as we know it today would have been in a much better state of repair, the animals would have been cared for and their needs met if they had managed to overcome the tyranny of IJ and her outdated views . I would have liked to have made their aquaintance albeit virtually.
Did anyone see Antoines dog on this visit. I do not recall, just wondering?

• Wow
Reactions: 8

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
I’m puzzled too. Have not watched the video as I don’t usually watch Marc and Amy but previous talk had definitely left me with the impression that they had seen the truth about Dame Fanny of the Four Flues. Then this, am now Baffled of Bolivia.
Their chateau is always in complete disarray - mess everywhere much like at his sister’s chateau. Ami and her husband are quasi- hoarders with absolutely no taste in decor. Cannot imagine what this grand tour will show on Sunday. It certainly won’t be very grand.:p

• Haha

Kickintheass

VIP Member
Shoot me now. I just watched the first 5 minutes of Disenchanted (home alone ok to be curious). Some of it was filmed just south of Dublin in Enniskerry and Greystones (village and pink house) saw them in the five minutes so switched off due too feeling nauseous.

vitanova

VIP Member
Maybe our assumptions/deductions are coming to frutrition. Philip has be scorned by Isobel, publiclytelling everyone he needs to have control over his tat buying. Next exposed for next lot of tat buying all the lights etc and trying to wriggle in Isobels good books with the dress,BUT shown how sneaky he is because after she goes starts to show more bought items. This also showed what bad taste he has and greedy buying all the lights.

Next his cooking inabilities, and on his second attempt ridiculed by Andrew (who has been staying with Steven and Chantelle) about how long it took. His editing issues and how Stephaine now saying how she is editing, How many times has Philip been late delivering his vlog.

Learning French what a joke, he has been in France for over a year, he just wants to know what Yorick is talking to Stephanine about and assist with the sponsership. He has had ample time.

The family christmas what will it bring, seems grandma and grandpa not coming. Looking at teh futture what do I see.

A confusing situation appears to be delveloping, either Philip will return home with mother and father as his gap year is over and he realises he needs to pave a way forward for himself to become the man he know he is. They will continue their relation long distance (yeah right). This is why Stephaine wants the van able to cart stuff which will be part of the buy out OR
He is continued to be ridiculed by the 'group' publically and Isobel and her sister ratch it up a knotch, by asking what he has earnt in your little shop (again exposed incapable, as someone else set it up for him) failing to nuture Stephanie by supplying firewood for the fire, the salon turn to sh*te his plans shown as impossible and inpractciable. The bullying will not be by one person OR
Christmas time with the family they declare their love eternally to each other and make plans for wedding or at least an egagement party while all are there.

Why not leave a comment on what you think might occur, your comments are important to me and I do read them. Dont forget to like, subscribe and press that little bell.
i'm divided between 2 and 3.

jojonz

Chatty Member
boring early Saturday evening and trolling utube OMG just found theAmerican Nicholas Fairford, look him up been blogging since 2002 I think

KEVIN LEE JACOBS
Nicholas shown up as not orginal at all.

• Haha
  • Wow

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
View of the Mississippi River from the widow’s walk. Last cup of coffee before I start cooking Dal Makhani. Gonna make a batch of Naan too. Still practicing my flatbread game. Thinking about making an all bean vegan chili or maybe pasta e ceci. It’s damn cold along the gulf coast so it’s time for hearty stews.
Oh…and pies!😂

View attachment 1737931
Mississippi… so you live in New Orleans?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
But logically why would an Oxford graduate be concerning themselves with gossip about a worthless schemer who has done nothing worthwhile with her life, doesn’t add up.

Au contraire.

Going to Oxford, or Cambridge for that matter, does not preclude one from reading and participating on a forum.

Or making Youtube vlogs for that matter! :LOL:
No you are right I agree as we see that with Fanny on a weekly basis but I was using personal knowledge of my family and friends who have graduated from these unis. I know they certainly would not be joining discussions in TL it would not be of any interest to them.

• Heart

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
That might all depend upon who is attending, if they have their own channel and care sweet f*ck all how it shows the rest. Especially if LaPheeph gets the boot (high heeled of course). I bet he’s got a stash of unflattering data he could dump if scorned. Come on Philip. Time to pack it in and film a tell all exposè. You always wanted to be famous…bet it’ll go viral if you do!
Who do you think of those attending will be a you tube vlogger?

Headhunter

I’m going to defend her. Not using English perfectly proves one thing. That person speaks more than one language. Which is more than many English speakers do. We, foreigners, try our best. 😊 And to be fair, many foreigners often use English better than native speakers.
Just det 🇸🇪 ;)

• Haha

Summerbaby

VIP Member
View attachment 1742512
@aidenbora8263
7 hours ago (edited)
@pomme800 oh you could not be more wrong you poisonous little troll. You and your ilk seem to think the tables are turning against Stephanie Jarvis ...but 3 trolls from Tattle on here don't make a ha'porth of difference Love. In fact I found SJ rather irrititating when I first saw her on Channel 4 and actually agreed with some comments on Tattle Life untill I objected to some vile hag from Oz stating that Percy and Isabelle should walk into the Lake and their bodies sent to the dump. I objected to the utter hatred and poison and was turned on by your assorted haghound pals at Tattle and then banned. So all you toxic lot have done is made me a Steph defender now. Tattle is a sick, twisted and poisonous site infested with fat disguntled menopausal Women (like the poisonous Kathy the Flogger from France) and twisted old Queens. I hope in the future the site gets closed down and the toxic trash of the owner gets sued to high heaven. There is no free speech on Tattle just pure toxic sludge and you will end up drowning in itView attachment 1742513
Show less

Why don’t you tell it how it is Aiden why are you holding back? Anyone remember who this was?
Haven't read every post here yet - I am always on catch up these days! BUT, I so hope that someone did remember who both parties were and the whole story behind it all.
Who is the vile hag from Oz as, from my experience, don't ever remember anybody suggesting that IJ and Percy do what was stated above. Although, if true, I agree with Aiden, truly shocking. :unsure:

Beachgirl

VIP Member
I assume that certain ranting Tattlers-for-a-day are actually fans, and after some time they post a hate comment towards tattle while using their own words they used here. For an example just to stir up rage from the fans.

Didnt... what was his/her name? Wolf... Bubble....something..?
Not Totto Wolff surely, how did I miss him🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Summerbaby

VIP Member
WHO ARE mARC AND aMY?
Chateau de Rosieres - now known on YT as The Great Chateau Restoration Project - is it? Clickbait maybe! :unsure:
Amy always bleats on about how hard it is to be a YTber with 2 young children - imho, then why do it?
We all obviously know the answer - SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!
It's like any Netflix movie where parents show a multitude of their childrens' photos expecting others to appreciate them as much as they do - just why?. And, I am a mother myself - so, 1-3 is plenty enough, thank you - end of story!
I don't dislike them but, Amy has obviously realised that she needs to be a lot more touchy-feely with Marc (which looks a little unnatural to me), and unnecessarily laugh far too much, whereas ordinarily, she wouldn't in their everyday life.
FFS, that recent dinner with SJ and PJ, looked absolutely horrendous - turnips (which I hate), beetroot and carrots! Thank God for the wine to numb their tastebuds! Although, I did wonder, whether SJ/PJ actually stayed the night - somehow, I doubt it! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha

Yebo

VIP Member
……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
Why did God send an Angel down to this place 😳
He tried but the Angels exercised their freewill and handed the wreck, both bricks and human, to the demons.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Summerbaby

VIP Member
Maria and Pavlina have been working hard behind the scenes. They have managed to hack into the patreon funds, not hard to do at the shitoo, and transferred thousands of dollars into an offshore account located on a private tropical island. While Fanny and Co. are being merry and distracted with all the festivities, they will transfer the remaining amount of funds from their tropical hideaway as they happily sip their Piña Coladas watching the sunset over the serene turquoise waters. I wish them well, they deserve it! 🏝🍹🏖
I 100% wish that may be the case for them too! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6