Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
he wont penetrate Madame...thats for sure...but i think its a smart manipulative little bald bugger...Fanny got herself a real snake in her crumbling heap..and his departure wont be nice... 🙄 you can be sure he is collecting evidence which can cause her real harm..i also guess thats the reason he isnt gone yet...
Lol.
I was waiting for a 'penetration' comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Lochness Monster

VIP Member
Gosh she certainly blossomed in later life she has a real Tefal forehead in that shot, not a cute kid, her ears are enormous. So state school and all her friends were public school and at Oxford she would have felt that difference-always trying to climb the social ladder.
At the time of her arrival at Oxford. The politics at the time were very much about giving kids from less fortunate 🫣🤣 backgrounds a chance at a top uni.
And harvesting students with a broader education from a state school was definitely the case and why without merit she may have achieved a place.
And as now she will never have class!! The misfit bunch that includes Ollie would certainly stick together there, being the minority of well bred mostly British students they will not know how to conform.
From her dress style to her speech it would stand out.
It would be better to be real and she would have been accepted more. As now she lives in fairy land and her parents allowed and encouraged this.
what a way to live.!!

• Heart

Gertrude Maud

VIP Member
boring early Saturday evening and trolling utube OMG just found theAmerican Nicholas Fairford, look him up been blogging since 2002 I think

KEVIN LEE JACOBS
Nicholas shown up as not orginal at all.
Had a peek while waiting for Doc Martin and Shetland.
Hmmm. I think you have found Nick's inspo.

Last edited:

randomgal

Question - I have only recently found out about the Selmar/Nati/Tatyana fall out - does anyone know why Nati had such a problem with them? (no "she's just a bully" answers required - does anyone have actual tea?) I've watched the video but want to understand the dynamic if poss?

suthern_lurker

VIP Member
boring early Saturday evening and trolling utube OMG just found theAmerican Nicholas Fairford, look him up been blogging since 2002 I think

KEVIN LEE JACOBS
Nicholas shown up as not orginal at all.
Wow! Made me look!
They should certainly collaborate at some point!!! 👨‍❤️‍👨👬😍

• Haha

billybudd

VIP Member
However, frequently she used toxic or poisonous flowers or sap in the stems as table centres or worse bridal bouquets.
It is stealing to pick wild ‘ greenery’ for financial gain in the uk. Not sure about elsewhere.
She also picked Japenese Knotweed for a wedding in France and no doubt did not realise this is a licensed weed. And needs disposing of very carefully.
She has absolutely no business idea at all and will not be taught however many manifesting courses she goes on.
She is not knowledgeable and could poison someone. I doubt she bothers with any sort of insurance. Where is the blue hearse now?
Broken down somewhere or sold to pay for a safari.
More mis use of patron funds
Nevertheless, it is ecologically sustainable as hothouse flowers are not. She is correct.

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
I have no friends from childhood. I was deep “in the closet” until I turned 25 years old. I had a best friend in high school. He and I happened to be in the same classes the entire time we were in school. We hung out together, and our families even got together and socialized. We went to separate colleges and stayed in contact. After he graduated, he moved back to my city. He met a girl at college and proposed to her shortly after graduation. Since we were such close friends, everyone thought he would ask me to be in their wedding, but he didn’t. I was really surprised, shocked, and a little embarrassed (especially when people asked why). He said they wanted to “keep the wedding party small.” My family and I were invited to the wedding, but I wasn’t included in the wedding party. His best man was a guy we had both known in high school (on a side note, his best man was too busy to coordinate a bachelor party, so I stepped in and threw the party for him). He even told me I didn’t have to go to the wedding if I didn’t want to…the wedding was in his fiancé’s hometown 6 hours away. My family and I sent a gift, we drove 6 hours to the wedding, we attended the reception, and wished the couple well. After he and his wife returned home, I reached out to him a few times, but he was always busy. So I thought I would wait for him to call me but he never did…I was ghosted. I’ve never seen or talked to him or his family since…that was almost 30 years ago. After I came out, several people confided to me (independently) that his parents suspected I might be gay at that time and they didn’t want “someone like me” in their son’s wedding party. My friend didn’t stand up for me, so I assume he felt the same way. It was a hurtful experience. Homophobia at its finest. Luckily for me, I met some truly wonderful friends as an adult who stood by my side even after I came out. And I have a wonderful partner of 20 years. So, when Michael Petherick cried “homophobia” after people unsubscribed from his channel when, in fact, they really unsubscribed because he blew all their money on rent boys and parties, I was angry. I’ve experienced homophobia directly and personally…Michael’s false claims to garner pity really cheapened the experience of anyone who has truly been a target of homophobia.
I hope your friend's kids grew up to be raging homaseshas.

• Haha
Reactions: 8