The Chateau Diaries #194 Former boyband bedbug turned porcelain fondling charleston dancing parasite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No need to apologize. I think Tattle Life could stand to increase the emoji selection. Personally, I took your heart emoji to indicate understanding and compassion. One of the things about sharing a traumatic experience is to show how much more in common we all have, that we can overcome adversity if we choose too. I have a wonderful life, that I enjoy, with chosen family I love. Changing any one event might not have allowed my life to develop as it has. Whenever I hear people say they have no regrets I find it difficult to believe. This forum, while dedicated to holding someone accountable, has evolved into a group of genuinely diverse but like minded individuals and I, for one, am glad to have found it!

Her parents owned the Alzheimers care home she grew up in. They sold it to fund her portion of LieLande as I understand it. It isn’t really clear but I assume that also funded the current London apartment and the South Africa beach house. Perhaps even Isabelle’s UK and French properties as well.

Reactions: 31
What is that metal thing in the right top corner for? No, I do not mean the fork..
That’s an old silver butter dish (not sterling). It’s got a small space for some ice chips underneath a plate to keep the butter cold. It was given to me by a family friend as a gift…it belonged to her great aunt.

Reactions: 19
Your story broke my heart and made me cry - just as I was going to bed.
I'm happy to have read through the threads and know how much you've overcome.

Reactions: 28
And the squirrel,buys 7 loaves to use as a dish when the ceiling is nearly falling down in weight because of the china to make his GHOULASH . ( sic)

Idiots
Stepanie is not in control of the money. She has no idea , all she knows is the electricity bill is high.
Does she budget for food or do they panic buy.
With the ‘ group dinners’ at 50£ a head they should turn a profit with the gunk they produce yet home grown they would be able to make amazing food and colourful and appetising and better value.
Where is the local cheese, meat etc. that turkey came from a supermarket or Andrew brought it back from the UK
mashed vegetables scorched turkey. Dog food.

Reactions: 19
This has definitely been my belief every time you see the look in Dan's eyes when he's talking to her. Dan is the paramour....

Reactions: 23
My experience pales in comparison to yours. I’m so sorry that happened. I don’t know Michael’s backstory, but I doubt he experienced this type or degree of homophobia. Michael used homophobia as an excuse to explain why people unsubscribed from his channel and to garner pity, when that actually had nothing to do with it. I’m so glad things have progressed for the better in recent years. A lot of people bravely paved the way to make that happen.

Reactions: 21
I believe that's only if you buy the $shop candles, the ones that melt everywhere... like Snorts grandmother buys...
Years ago I sold candles in a shop I worked in. A natural skincare and home accessories place. And the hand strung beeswax candles were much more expensive than the dripping ones…. We were selling a lot of vegan products too and I took great pleasure in telling people when they decided to buy the cheap candles when the customer was saying there is no difference so I buy the cheap ones.. ( the cheap ones burn much more quickly) that the pig fat in them does spit

Reactions: 12
You should start a home decor youtube channel! I would totally subscribe to it!

Reactions: 21
I am so sorry to hear of how your friend and his family treated you. There is no excuse for that kind of behavior and I can only imagine how hurtful it was.

Reactions: 20
That table is my style.. I would never have been able to pull that together like that. You have great design skills.

Reactions: 18
I am so sorry MRShavershamsdress. I cannot imagine having to endure that pain and especially at such a tender age. I am so glad that your close friend was there for you and you got through it. Virtual hug to you.

Reactions: 20
Someone should ask Goody how she knows about Dan dating, for being just a fan. Did Dan ever say something or is she assuming and putting words in his mouth?

Reactions: 24
So stunning… it looks very very nice!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.