The Chateau Diaries #194 Former boyband bedbug turned porcelain fondling charleston dancing parasite!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Equally Billy buying a top of the range printer, supposedly so he can have artwork in his office of french chateau. There's always a hidden agenda.
I’m sure the Pethericks found a way to write-off their expensive printers, cameras, and woodworking equipment as business expenses. I guess they can sell the tools once Michael loses focus and moves on to his next obsession of the moment.

Reactions: 19
That tattler could of been Stephanie herself.
isn’t it strange that when Steffi is somehow busy with other things, a certain tattler isn’t posting? Usually, that tattler posts at least every other day and replies to a lot of people during that time.

Probably a coincidence….

In the hmhmtime when the weather is high…

Reactions: 20
What is Fanny up to today another trip? I

Reactions: 14
Well ladies I don’t know about you but I’m simply parched… hang on as I take a sip

Reactions: 21
I don't have any female friends. The friends I have are not from my school days.

Reactions: 16
Oh we forget about the trees. I think that is a major income for her. The day she met Nick she hit the jackpot. But I think she has to share this windfall with those two useless partners.
I wonder if the Nick tree money means Larkin and Potts now have to pay nothing towards property taxes and overhead

Maybe that is why Larkins wife was all over F4F during the last visit at the Dump, happily appearing in the video content with her son.

Reactions: 12
I was raised in a very small southern US town with all the viciousness and attendent minding of everyone’s business but their own. I was also something of an odd child, much older than my years. Add in that my parents were influential in state and national poltics both personally and professionally and it was a recipe for disaster. As a result I had only a few friends, none close until university. Even those scattered to the four winds after graduation. I met my best friend in my first job out of uni and now 35 years later we still talk and write each other regularly though we are several states away from each other. I introduced him to his husband and they are still together. I have a small group of good friends. Even one or two that would help you hide a body. My friends are a diverse group of men, women, straight, gay, green and purple. Fanny’s lack of close relationships speaks volumes about her psychology.

Reactions: 22
I follow a few van lifers and had heard of Leave Everything And Wander but not watched until it was mentioned here that Luca was in hospital. Great to see his recovery is progressing so well. Another van life pair popped up on my feed Snow and Curt. They are currently in Argentina and Snow had a heart attack and required stents as well as a defibrillator implant. These couples have been very open with their illnesses and hospital treatment, unlike SJ and her time.

Or practicing his french lessons at his lady desk in Nick’s former room. Phyllis has conversations in french with his stuffed hedgehogs lined up on his lady desk.

Reactions: 12
I have no friends from school days, even after almost 40 years in a job in a financial institution I have no friends from this time either. If I bump into anyone it's polite hellos but no 'let's go for a coffee'. I am OK with that and it's partly my fault as I never got into social media to maintain contact. My small number of close friends, including my husband are all people I met through Scouting, we all have more common interests and experiences.

SJ has a goddaughter in Scotland, not sure how she and this child's mother connect and if that link has been broken, pre covid I believe she visited annually. I'd love to see SJ bring PJ along to meet up, he is nearer the goddaughter's age than SJ's.

Reactions: 19
Your posts make my day

Reactions: 15

What a disaster! The guys kept making fun of me. Now I know, make more than 1 little chicken strip per person. The Nadiac kid said he wasn’t hungry because SJ fed him crumpets. SJ never made me a crumpet.

I’m only taking a French class because SJ and the Nadiac kid talk in French and laugh and laugh. Maybe if I help Mary Poppins clean I can practice speaking French with her.

SJ told me to lay her out a sexy jumper. She and the Nadiac kid are going to go deep in the woods and he goes for a long time. Something like that, they were talking in French and I didn’t catch it all.

Reactions: 26
THIS TABLESCAPE NEEDS TO BE EXAMINED BY BODY LANGUAGE EXPERTS
What? No tomatoes in the greenhouse? No cheese in the fridge(s)? Fanny was bragging about all her lettuce the other day... What a miserable looking meal. Not sure why you need to mash carrots into potatoes, unless you're dealing with kids who won't eat their carrots...

I do have a teeny tiny bit of empathy for the poor idiot - now his duties also include the gift vlog - he literally has to do everything now there is no one else.
to be honest he doesn’t have much opportunity to do much, this must be the most irritating Vlog yet (and that’s saying something!!) as snorts talkies incessantly throughout this one from behind the camera - he barely let Fanny talk never mind Amoire.

Reactions: 14
Who the hell tries to ram a massive cooking spoon in their gob for a taste test..? I bet she edited this too... bitch...

Just as well the Shitoo is freezing otherwise they may have had melted boot polish dripping into their mash from a Snotty sweaty head. Do you think Fanny puts plastic covers over his pillow like the sofa covers in My Big Fat Greek Wedding?
I notice she never films his side of the headboard anymore...

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.