The Chateau Diaries #193 It’s time to put photos of the accountants on milk cartons & c if they're found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What progress they did exactly 1 project this year. The kitchen. Took then 6 months from start to finish.

They knew they wanted to do the longhouses next, why wait until last minute to get approval for your plans? They are stretching so the patreon and adsense monies can come in because they purchased a tesla and a boat.

Tesla starts at 46K for the very basic model. And Phillip who likes his gadget never purchased it as is. I dont know how much a boat cost. But reading here tells me it's another money pit.

They rendered the 3 sides of their shittoo, but 1 remains because they ran out of money.

So how far would arround 100K stretch for the longhouse, swimming pool and render?
Wait, they're missing render on one side of the chateau? How have I missed this?
I thought they qualified for a government grant for the façade since their property is listed.

Reactions: 9
You are bang on. Their kitchen alone would have been 100k they had the very best of everything. They seem to think they deserve the very best and yes sure have a Tesla a yacht, but do it with your own money-or after you have completed your home without grifting they would still be in their RAV 4. The flogs are ok but the content lately has been really weak
What makes you think the kitchen could have been 100k? Genuinely curious as I'm not very familiar with costs regarding interiors.

Reactions: 6
No, she appears to run a home decor business from the UK. I hadn't heard of heard before my little search into all things tablescaping.
I’m quite surprised as from the 3 shots you posted I wouldn’t have said they looked British at all.

Reactions: 8
She is a strange hybrid of Fanny and Camilla. Super weird stuff
What is it with all these middle age English women and their long bleached blonde hair parted in the middle? Is it a thing? Do they think it makes them look young? Do they enjoy living in the past? It's boring and unflattering. It's just a tad bit better than the aging Kardashian look. Nevermind the hideous look of the Housewives franchise - pure yuck! Take a hint from the late Queen, a bit of lip color and good skin goes a long way. Well now I'm on a roll. I hope Fanny ditches the fake eyelashes and extensive eyeliner for her holiday makeup routine. It's just plain garish and cheap, and she always stands out like a sore thumb compared to everyone else, which I'm sure is her intent. Maybe Phyllis will wear fake eyelashes too. We know he likes to dip into the eyeliner.

I’m quite surprised as from the 3 shots you posted I wouldn’t have said they looked British at all.
Perhaps I am assuming it's a UK business as the prices are in pounds. I have never ordered from this company. Ask Ky Bourbon, he might know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Shh! It's a secret project.🤫 All will be revealed in time.
I’d love to see them in Thanksgiving costume! Fanny as a pilgrim, Armoire as an Indian, Snorts as a turkey, Nutty as a wild bear, Dan as a corn cob.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What is it with all these middle age English women and their long bleached blonde hair parted in the middle? Is it a thing? Do they think it makes them look young? Do they enjoy living in the past? It's boring and unflattering. It's just a tad bit better than the aging Kardashian look. Nevermind the hideous look of the Housewives franchise - pure yuck! Take a hint from the late Queen, a bit of lip color and good skin goes a long way. Well now I'm on a roll. I hope Fanny ditches the fake eyelashes and extensive eyeliner for her holiday makeup routine. It's just plain garish and cheap, and she always stands out like a sore thumb compared to everyone else, which I'm sure is her intent. Maybe Phyllis will wear fake eyelashes too. We know he likes to dip into the eyeliner.

Perhaps I am assuming it's a UK business as the prices are in pounds. I have never ordered from this company. Ask Ky Bourbon, he might know.
At least Phyliss doesn't have a centre parting. His hair is mostly de parting 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve not heard of Mrs Alice, is she an American YouTuber.
Oh no, Mrs. Alice is a website that sells home decor. It’s based in the UK; when I ordered my candlesticks, they were shipped from London. There’s a lot of beautiful things on the site, but on the expensive side. My candlesticks were a splurge!

To be honest, you could probably reproduce or find a lot of the items they sell more inexpensively. I mostly enjoy looking on the website for ideas and inspiration.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I found Fanny's inspiration for holiday decorating, Mrs. Alice. Of course, Mrs. Alice is what Fanny aspires to be. Are there really people like this in the world? Le Comte de Monte Cristo you might know. You would need a mansion to store all this tit along with a healthy amount of disposable income.
Ewwww, she looks like she just photoshopped herself into a Horchow Catalog! Or Scully and Scully. And her last face lift is slipping!😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh no, Mrs. Alice is a website that sells home decor. It’s based in the UK; when I ordered my candlesticks, they were shipped from London. There’s a lot of beautiful things on the site, but on the expensive side. My candlesticks were a splurge!

I’m on the hunt for some ridiculous candlesticks. If I’m not going to put the heating on I might as well do it in style 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No Thanksgiving at the farmhouse this year? Has anyone heard anything? I can’t believe PhiPhi would miss the opportunity to put his masterful tablescaping skills to work! Plenty of candlesticks that need tin foil! And how will he fold the napkins this time? 😆
Philip has been secret messaging me through Reddit and he’s been sharing some Thanksgiving tablescape ideas he’s seriously considering if they are indeed going to be at Lalande.
A95B8AE8-6A6F-44D9-88F2-9DC89815C738.jpeg

I think this one gave off turduckin vibes
CE9402C9-0FC8-4997-B150-19B79E479A94.jpeg

19147514-E482-426C-960A-8E50F62AC11D.jpeg

ED41D360-9417-4417-B47E-BC2C933927D4.jpeg

63E28C2E-5DA7-46B5-B3F3-52B188221B78.jpg

5CA73111-E61E-402A-AFD0-21DDF5F3625E.jpeg

961920D7-734F-427B-9FC5-5DE8E3357AB9.jpeg

3A4FA72C-79D5-4237-B73A-785997CA0444.jpeg

800244F2-7DFB-437E-9A93-655E6F34884F.jpeg

899B136E-1A2F-402F-B3E0-8926E8EFF419.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.