The Chateau Diaries #182 Nobody likes anybody in Lalande. They play with genitals, drink, food and power

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s an English translation from a FB page…
The beautiful time at Chaumont Castle, colorful 😍
At the beginning of the last century, Eugénie Bardet, a young singer from the municipality of Mainsat, "goes up" to Paris to make a career; if she does not find fame there, she meets a Russian industrialist who becomes her protector and makes him co Building the castle: equipped with furniture Luxurious, beautifully set gardens, the castle will know its glory hour for a decade; parties, receptions... These worldly things come at a cost and Eugénie Bardet can't continue this train of life for long.

In 1939, the building was leased to the OSCE, a humanitarian mutual aid organization of the Jewish community. Lotte Schwarz heads the institution and implements a new and active pedagogy there. La Creuse welcomed during the conflict approximately 3,000 Jews, including 1,000 children, to Chaumont.

In 1967, the castle was sold to J. -F. Mironnet, steward of Coco Chanel, and to his wife, ex-model. For a few years, he'll get back some of the past fasting and worldliness. Then it's forgetfulness and long periods of unemployment again. In February 1986, a fire destroyed the castle: now, only the walls, a portal and some charred elements inside remain.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Here’s an English translation from a FB page…
The beautiful time at Chaumont Castle, colorful 😍
At the beginning of the last century, Eugénie Bardet, a young singer from the municipality of Mainsat, "goes up" to Paris to make a career; if she does not find fame there, she meets a Russian industrialist who becomes her protector and makes him co Building the castle: equipped with furniture Luxurious, beautifully set gardens, the castle will know its glory hour for a decade; parties, receptions... These worldly things come at a cost and Eugénie Bardet can't continue this train of life for long.

In 1939, the building was leased to the OSCE, a humanitarian mutual aid organization of the Jewish community. Lotte Schwarz heads the institution and implements a new and active pedagogy there. La Creuse welcomed during the conflict approximately 3,000 Jews, including 1,000 children, to Chaumont.

In 1967, the castle was sold to J. -F. Mironnet, steward of Coco Chanel, and to his wife, ex-model. For a few years, he'll get back some of the past fasting and worldliness. Then it's forgetfulness and long periods of unemployment again. In February 1986, a fire destroyed the castle: now, only the walls, a portal and some charred elements inside remain.
Well, if he can get a shoe in with the Jewish community he might be ok... pull on their heartstrings....

• Sad
Reactions: 10
This is the same Mummy who ripped out the flowering plants Kirsty and Pavlina planted from the front of the chateau because she mistakenly thought they were weeds. It seems to me the walled garden's best hope is for Mummy to be kept out of it. Best get Mummy to 'weed' the English garden... it'll disappear in no time and that'll be the end of that useless and wasteful endeavour.
Best if Mummy was “weeded” back to SA. She’s definitely got that nasty streak that her daughter tries so hard to hide, and maybe old Perce could get a rest. I FFd through the bilge that was thrown out today, and saw the old battleaxe telling Selmar to “be happy.” Perhaps she paid him whatever was owing to him also. “Be happy” being code for shut up and go away.

I think I might have discovered the reason for Squirrel’s cameltoe! 😆

View attachment 1597715

View attachment 1597716
In that dolt’s case his may have been eaten off by his alleged “darrrllling.”

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh dear. Dan!

Chateau de Chaumont, Mainsat, La Creuse

Interesting history. He's got a built-in pool of potential Patreons that might want to see the chateau preserved. He should contact Popeck.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Let’s name Dan’s chateau…

-The Crâpeau
-The Chateau de Ladan
-The New Dump
-His Biggest Mistake
-The Shâgteau
-The 2nd Least Safe Chateau In Rural France
-When’s The Next Fire
-The Skinniest Chateau
-Stephanie’s Heavy Equipment Graveyard
-Craptown
-WTF
-Henri Won’t Even Visit
-Oops I Bought An Abandoned Steaming Pile of tit
-Chateau du Bodge
-Schitt’s Castle
-Turkey Turrets
-Chateau de la Chompers
-Falafel Fortress
-Cray Gardens
-How To Renovate A Chateau (Whilst Accidentally Killing Yourself Or Someone Else)
Tamarraland

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Let’s name Dan’s chateau…

-The Crâpeau
-The Chateau de Ladan
-The New Dump
-His Biggest Mistake
-The Shâgteau
-The 2nd Least Safe Chateau In Rural France
-When’s The Next Fire
-The Skinniest Chateau
-Stephanie’s Heavy Equipment Graveyard
-Craptown
-WTF
-Henri Won’t Even Visit
-Oops I Bought An Abandoned Steaming Pile of tit
-Chateau du Bodge
-Schitt’s Castle
-Turkey Turrets
-Chateau de la Chompers
-Falafel Fortress
-Cray Gardens
-How To Renovate A Chateau (Whilst Accidentally Killing Yourself Or Someone Else)
I am partial to "Schitt's Castle", which pretty much sums up the current state of the farmhouse.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Fanny kept bringing up Tatiana's name to Selmar, to make sure it looked like they were still on good terms. Suddenly Maria is ill ... no Pavlina or Amaury around , Gnatti could not cook.. all of it does not add up.

Was this festival close to LaLande? I am sure Selmar did not want to come to LL with Gnatti being there .
Medieval Festival in Déols. Not that far from Lalalalande. In Chateauroux, to be precise. Ca. 54 km from The Shatoo.

Reactions: 10
Just watched Dan's Escape to Rural France vlog and he says he's bought a new property. He's going to release a vlog on Sunday telling us all about it :rolleyes:

Here come the “secret projects” lure. He is mimicking the Shittelaines approach to videos. Waiting for the videos with melodramatic exaggerated captions like, “ What could be so wrong?”, “Will we survive this shock” and “ animal vegetable or mineral, so many choices……..what will we do?” With gaping open mouth photos of Dan.

Oh my just had ptsd flash back of that tango my God that was uncomfortable viewing, ewwww
They look like they would need to be surgically pried apart. Gross. Fanny is a nasty exhibitionist.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh for god's sake Dan....... Everybody is buying a darn Chateau !!! Its positively common! :rolleyes:

Now.....if you bought a Submarine I would be interested in that reno ! :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Did you notice the dig SJ and Mummy had at Phillipa? When they were discussing cooking for the guests says words to the effect:
We've got Philipa to help us, what on earth could go wrong?
Mummy gives a fairly prolonged and negative reaction.

Quite a small thing, but telling. I'm surprised Phillipa left that in the final cut. I say that because isn't he in charge of media?
Not sure if I'm going mad but it appears to me that since mummy's return, Phillipa is appearing less in the vlogs. C
"Not sure if I'm going mad but it appears to me that since mummy's return, Phillipa is appearing less in the vlogs. Trust me, mummy is slowly getting shot of him. I love her for it because I become frightened when he 'pops up' in the vlogs. It's my eyes you see, my eyes! They can't take it!"

Oh, same here, glad she's back! "The Mummy Returns!"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Was this festival close to LaLande? I am sure Selmar did not want to come to LL with Gnatti being there .
Bingo. Selmar has sworn never to return to the HMN as long as the Argentinian Bully resides there. Stephanie Jarvis knows this but still needed him to make an appearance in her flog to silence the many questions about his disappearance. I have no clue why Selmar agreed to being abused once again, as he seems to have found a new home elsewhere. From what I hear though his girlfriend is still after Stephanie Jarvis' fanbase, because that's where the money is in chateauverse, so maybe she has send Selmar to reconnect.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I was just in utter shock. That is not a chateaux, it a burned out building.... it should be bull dozed where did he get the money to buy it? A roof alone could be 100k euros or more. There are no floors, windows, roof, plumbing, electrics. Did you see how long it's taken him to do the farm house??? I don't think I have 50 years to see what happens to the new place. BTW. What are they smoking/ drinking over there?????
That building looks familiar. Seems there is a video around I have watched before that had a couple looking at it. I can't remember who/when though.

He is nuttier than SJ. At least Lielande was semi habitable when she bought it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.