The Chateau Diaries #180 Warning! They are cilantro people! You either love them or hate them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
dont see the brooch @billybudd. Can you give mE a clue ? Catherine was wearing a fab floral diamond one. Cannot see one on MeMeghan 🤔
Here's a piece on Camilla's brooch.
Catherine's has been lent by the Queen previously. Nice touch to wear it today.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Do any of you know what episode château escape or escape to the château is on because lo and behold the peacock channel has seven seasons

Reactions: 4
Sigh, no answers. I guess back to the millions of threads I go...
Welcome thanks for introducing yourself. 1. Dans time was up he moved into Gramps house. 2. Don't remember a tell all anything 3. Amore came to do the grand salon left his dogs in the UK. For a year ..... just brought them over. Why not Nutti??? Any port in a storm. 4. Diesels Dad and T. Too long a story. Happy tattling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi tattlers, I know the discussion of Queen Elizabeth is a little off topic, but quick question. I can't find any info on this anywhere. The news is reporting that her "coffin" is in route, or her coffin is in Saint Giles, her coffin is being viewed, etc...was her body actually in the coffin? I'm thinking it wasn't. But, now that it's in Westminster they're saying "the Queen" lies in state. So is her body in the coffin now? It seems morbid to ask and I mean no offense. I'm just confused.

Reactions: 6
bonniey johnny 3.jpg

Also curious - what is Bonnie Johnny's status now? He must be very important at this point marching right behind the royals. Should I stop posting these?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hi tattlers, I know the discussion of Queen Elizabeth is a little off topic, but quick question. I can't find any info on this anywhere. The news is reporting that her "coffin" is in route, or her coffin is in Saint Giles, her coffin is being viewed, etc...was her body actually in the coffin? I'm thinking it wasn't. But, now that it's in Westminster they're saying "the Queen" lies in state. So is her body in the coffin now? It seems morbid to ask and I mean no offense. I'm just confused.
I’ve wondered too. Is the queen really in there or is it a secret decoy whilst the queen is already in her final resting place?

Reactions: 11
*eyes rolling* I'm sure all these Patreon's just loved eating their lunch packed like sardines next to the stacks of fire wood. Why? This is a Shiteau full of large scale rooms, isn't it? Steph? Why didn't you have a better elegant experience for all these idiots who are paying your way? Where's the money?

Reactions: 11
Hey ya filthy animals.

Patreon video is out and she has issued it on Patreon’s platform instead of YouTube. It isn’t shareable. Not unless you record it while it plays on another device, and I’m not doing that.

She was in Paris with the Lalande crew for PhiPhis birthday. 🤮. She showed the discussion in the winter salon during Patron days. Zzzzzzzzzzz🛏🛌🛏🛌🛏😴

She’ll show Paris in the Thursday blog. She worked hard to establish the engineer came for the chapel review and will be providing quotes for stabilization. She told the story of Henri. Mummy talked about her daughter being a pain in the ass for buying things at auction with no way to pick them up. Mummy and Percy are arranging transport of stone column thingy and fountain.

She looked pretty self-satisfied as compared to normal. Announced over 4000 Patreons and first time ever reaching $35k. I think mummy and Percy have developed a Tattler strike back plan that included making the Patreon videos unsharable, and answering criticisms posted here.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

Perhaps the above link will answer part of your question. It's an interesting read and gives detail on the make of the casket, it's design, the funeral arrangements and even where and when the English Oak was sourced. But yes, HM is in her coffin. It is referred to the Queen's Coffin, or Queen's Casket because saying 'the Queen's body' or 'the Queen's dead body' or worse 'the Queen's corpse' is considered by many to be too personal, too disrespectful and imo, ever so tacky.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Cheers, love. This is why I wanted the tattler's opinion as well, I have watched vlogs in real time since the pandemic but lack their eagle eye and detective skills. I started from thread 1 many moons ago but then skipped ahead after Phillip was outed as the boyfriend so I have missed quite a bit. My initial intention was to read them all but it is taking forever, the CD threads move so fast!
Click on the pink wiki button at the top of the page. Read through those and you will be up to speed.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think mummy and Percy have developed a Tattler strike back plan that included making the Patreon videos unsharable, and answering criticisms posted here.
Adding this to the shrewd observation by @Le Baiseur that a confrontation during Patreon days was avoided by breaking the groups down to salon size. I wondered if Percy had thought this up. Is there a new sheriff in town?

Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 9.08.25 PM.png

For a while there, I had appointed myself the self-proclaimed watcher of subscription growth between the Fluries and SJ.
Well...I've been slacking.
As of this month, Le Fleur is at a whopping 317k
While La Lande has increased to 205k

It seems the Fluries grow about six thousand subs a month, while SJ's growth is estimated to be around two thousand.

If I could also be so bold as to add: Narcissist behavior is not only found within our families and with a particular Chateau owner but also with people posting here. Nac's are everywhere. The grandiose feelings of self-importance can really show themselves within an anonymous forum and satisfy a need to be admired.
It's easy to spot them...they react quite savagely to criticism.
If this is addressed to me, I humbly apologize. I can be defensive when I think I am being attacked. I am aware we share Ns in our background and would be appalled if I hurt you like that in any way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Perhaps the above link will answer part of your question. It's an interesting read and gives detail on the make of the casket, it's design, the funeral arrangements and even where and when the English Oak was sourced. But yes, HM is in her coffin. It is referred to the Queen's Coffin, or Queen's Casket because saying 'the Queen's body' or 'the Queen's dead body' or worse 'the Queen's corpse' is considered by many to be too personal, too disrespectful and imo, ever so tacky.
Thanks Lolair. That was an interesting article. The lead liner has an airtight seal so that makes sense now. I mean they could just refer to her as 'the Queen' like they are now that she's in Westminster Hall. I'm new to all of these formalities and I don't know any Brits to ask. It's really touching to see the millions of people lining roads and streets in quiet respect as she passes.

Reactions: 13
And for heaven's sake Fanny... dress appropriately when you're in a Muslim country. The Egyptians are very welcoming and can forgive most faux pas, but don't wear short dresses - cover your legs and cover your arms. Don't be loud. Your privilege (which is only in your head btw) counts for nothing if someone takes offence to you flashing your fanny, or wearing heels in a holy place, or neglecting to cover your head when necessary. A word on drugs too... apart from Neurofen, no idea what pain you're on for your (allegedly) bad back, but whatever they are, leave them in France. Put up with the pain (a fair trade off for the pain you've inflicted on others through your grifting). Egyptian prisons can be extremely brutal, and a doctor's script for carrying certain drugs dolled out like candy by French doctors, wont mean squat if you take forbidden medications into a country where they are banned. Yes, you can argue that you've been to Egypt before, but perceptions can and do change rapidly in a country that is Islamic at heart. Better stay in France where you wont do any more damage (apart from the aforementioned grifting, lying and being a greedy cow), insult anyone or get your gay boyfriend arrested.
It would be wonderful to see him get arrested in Egypt or anywhere, for that matter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.