The Chateau Diaries #180 Warning! They are cilantro people! You either love them or hate them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In honour of the new Prince of Wales, a perfect traditional Welsh recipe for a rainy day - Cawl. Cheap, easy, and delicious cawl is a traditional Welsh stew. It is believed that the dish was invented in the 14th century. Cawl was traditionally prepared in a pot over an open fire and it was usually served during festivities and special occasions.
I like to chop parsley or lovage ( - from the garden! :rolleyes:) and put it in the bottom of the soup bowl before ladling on the hot soup. Delicious with hot, crusty bread. and the saltiness of a local Caerphiloy cheese.

View attachment 1575808
We call it Lob Sgows in N Wales, Cawl means soup to me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
In honour of the new Prince of Wales, a perfect traditional Welsh recipe for a rainy day - Cawl. Cheap, easy, and delicious cawl is a traditional Welsh stew. It is believed that the dish was invented in the 14th century. Cawl was traditionally prepared in a pot over an open fire and it was usually served during festivities and special occasions.
I like to chop parsley or lovage ( - from the garden! :rolleyes:) and put it in the bottom of the soup bowl before ladling on the hot soup. Delicious with hot, crusty bread. and the saltiness of a local Caerphiloy cheese.

View attachment 1575808
Thank you @Jeeves this looks delicious. Will probably try it with chicken because lamb is expensive and as my son doesn’t like it that’s a waste of good lamb. Think I would add chopped parsley and drink the lovage instead😂😉

Reactions: 7
View attachment 1576154
Get a load of this, 👇 redirection from Sunday's CD's flog to their website.
Funny, what happened to Andie Wieringa's prints???
I took some creative liberty with the names of Potty's photos. 🤫

View attachment 1576224
The Chateau Diaries
If anyone would like to buy any Lalande prints, please visit
https://www.chateaudelalande.com/prints/

PRINT SALE ENQUIRY
Limited edition prints are available for sale. Photographed by Michael Potts. Each of the 6 prints is a limited edition of 100.
The images are 30 x 45 cm. Printed on Hahnemühle FineArt Pearl paper. Numbered and signed. The images are sold with an individual certificate.

Each print is sold for €250 plus postage.

If you are interested in purchasing one of these images, please fill out the form below, providing your contact details, which image you would like and any preference of an edition number. Michael will get back to you to confirm the purchase.

View attachment 1576139
Rhodes Decay / Stephanie on holidays

View attachment 1576225
New Year's Promise /Promises broken

View attachment 1576140
Saint Joseph /The last piece of chapel

View attachment 1576226
Winter Frost / Everyone at the chateau is freezing

View attachment 1576227
The courtyard reborn / DIY for DIY

View attachment 1576228
Lalande courtyard / Don't look at the façade
I'm sorry if I do offend someone, but what an utter tosser this man is! He should have given the patreons cheap photographic prints. This is not his dayjob, this is not formula 1, these are people around the world paying for his chateau out of the kindness of their heart, and he wants to exploit that further. Tosser.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
I HAD A MONTH TO SET UP MY JUNK SHOP. I PULLED AN ALL-NIGHTER, AND STILL THE SLAVES-IN-RESIDENCE SET THIS UP FOR ME. I GUESS I AM SLOW OR SOMETHING...

ONLY MY BLOTCHY ‘PARTNER’ NOTICED I WAS ABSENT

LITTLE DID SHE KNOW I WAS LASER-FOCUSED ON THIS ALL NIGHT
And his laser treatment chest hairs🤔😂 for his dance in the attic . Why does the horrible scruffy chin hair stay?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lo
Delicious . Swede is known by many names in the uk. Neeps in Scotland…..🤔.
Lovage tastes like celery and I has a similar fragrance, grows about it 1m tall. Why oh why did Davey not force a design of an amazing herb garden ? Not so much water required unlike the chapel graveyard of plants.
Lovage is my absolute favourite herb for soups, chopped up in salads, used really when you might use parsley. It has such a lovely fresh smell and taste. It took me a while to establish it in the garden but it grows in abundance now.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Potts is an "established' photographer". What does that mean anyway? Those images were nothing special. Do they come already framed? He's just riding on one of Fanny's many coattails. But we all know, there will be fans that will purchase them. How much do you think they would get at a garage sale? Perhaps we will see them at the brocante in the future. People will just buy them for the frame. I personally find his work boring and very redundant.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
To the point of when we go off topic for recipes, laundry, decorating or travel I find they are often sparked by something said or done by CD or one of her satellites. That said I always enjoy whatever tangent we wander off to. Otherwise I scroll on by. We are a lovely bunch, even when we’re snarky.

And usually we only derail between those days when Steph isn't posting. Meanwhile we are so many, one can't read and like and comment each single post - as much as I would like, too. I have a hard time to catch up and sometimes just manage to like people who commented on my comments. This way it may look as if I agree only with a bunch of people or as if I dont care when some people share their personal stories but often I am so late with reading that I can't Quote anymore or so many people have said the obvious that I don't want to add and create even longer threads. Also: it's like in real life, one has several options how to react when someone comes harsh at you... Ignore, bite back, convince, report to boss, wait for good opportunity for revenge😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1576154
Get a load of this, 👇 redirection from Sunday's CD's flog to their website.
Funny, what happened to Andie Wieringa's prints???
I took some creative liberty with the names of Potty's photos. 🤫

View attachment 1576224
The Chateau Diaries
If anyone would like to buy any Lalande prints, please visit
https://www.chateaudelalande.com/prints/

PRINT SALE ENQUIRY
Limited edition prints are available for sale. Photographed by Michael Potts. Each of the 6 prints is a limited edition of 100.
The images are 30 x 45 cm. Printed on Hahnemühle FineArt Pearl paper. Numbered and signed. The images are sold with an individual certificate.

Each print is sold for €250 plus postage.

If you are interested in purchasing one of these images, please fill out the form below, providing your contact details, which image you would like and any preference of an edition number. Michael will get back to you to confirm the purchase.

View attachment 1576139
Rhodes Decay / Stephanie on holidays

View attachment 1576225
New Year's Promise /Promises broken

View attachment 1576140
Saint Joseph /The last piece of chapel

View attachment 1576226
Winter Frost / Everyone at the chateau is freezing

View attachment 1576227
The courtyard reborn / DIY for DIY

View attachment 1576228
Lalande courtyard / Don't look at the façade
I can’t believe anyone would think that a limited print for an unknown photographer deserves this price tag. Let me be clear only those watching the grifting shyster Ms. HMN on her faux poor princess channel even know who this ‘pampered’ pathetic has been boyfriend is.. He’s a grifting shyster looking tor his own golden egg …… GROSS

• Heart
Reactions: 18
@Clara Burnett I'm delighted that someone reads here, maybe Gnatti? Ask SJ what Yebo means. I learned the word as a child when I used to stay with my Grand Parents in Southbroom. If SJ is travelling to Southbroom at the end of the year them we can all meet up at The Tea House of the Blue Lagoon in Ramsgate. Wouldn't that be fun.
It's a very small world when you start grifting.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh tit! You cracked the code! All these years I thought it was funny but random... you've finally explained the joke to me! LOL!
BTW, I think that is one of French & Saunders' best movie parodies!
Queued up:

Jennifer Saunders does Fanny, the later years. Apparently she's moved on from TDJ.
View attachment 1576173
I’ve never seen this before so I had to watch the whole clip, it’s a scream😂😂
I can’t remember the last time I lay in bed laughing so much. 😂😂😂😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Actually, Stephanie Jarvis pays someone to read here, so she doesn't have to. She gets reports on the subjects we talk about and more importantly the people we talk about. She then warns those people that they are mentioned on this gossip site.
Again wasting money. So she gets all the time reports back that we want her accounts, that we think she is lazy, etc etc.? By now she should know. Also the rest of the crew. Meanwhile someone is getting paid for having a great time reading here on tattle while she is not changing anything 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Gnatii is on the association paperwork? Is she company secretary? A tax dodge? And would explain why chippy may not be, as he might lose any financial benefits as being an employee an all that? I do not pretend to understand French property or tax regulations,but in the uk this set up would work out well as an income for gnatii ,etc.
I think Gnatti is paid from YouTube funds, not sure if she's an officer of the association.

Reactions: 3
i watched billy p.'s q+a from yesterday or day before. there was a question about underground kitchen in the chado. he said he bought most of the materials and then gave the project to michael because he needs a content. my first tought was "good luck with this", and then he said he would pay for everything and superwise the renovation, which would allegedly started after micheal finishes his cottage. 🙄 i somehow admire loyalty of pethericks, but if michael was my brother i would kick his whiny little ass to moon and back.
Despite the many so called misdemeanours of Michael. I do think he has had depression which he talks about in the past.
His family are perhaps trying their hardest to find ways to encourage and support him without being able to fix his illness.
I’m not saying that many things he has done are right but cannot help feeling that unless you are in a strong position social media makes things worse? Marie looked pretty unwell at Lalande and again I’m sure her family have done everything to try and fix her Anyone who has been Ill or supported someone who has been knows this is a VERY different story. Both of them were used by Stephanie IMO !

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Mutton is so strong tasting! I even find lamb, many times, to be too gamy for me. Defo an acquired taste.

Reactions: 7
Ah ha @Clara Burnett so when we discussed one of Stephanie's ex's and he joined tattle (briefly) because he 'discovered' we were discussing him. SJ must have been the source either by reading here herself or via her paid researcher.
It is strange how SJ has kept in touch with ex's - except her husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve never seen this before so I had to watch the whole clip, it’s a scream😂😂
I can’t remember the last time I lay in bed laughing so much. 😂😂😂😉
It is hilarious! The uber dramatics and shawl choreography of this clip had me crying with laughter:

Be sure to watch part 1 also!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Sadly the Patron money has diminished to £30 000 a month when I looked earlier on this evening. Could this be a trend?
What is truly sad is that it seems to be a trend in the other way, going up: she's on €34,668 now. I think you were watching the numbers in pounds instead of euros.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.