The Chateau Diaries #180 Warning! They are cilantro people! You either love them or hate them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe it is the late Queen’s wish that Angela is allowed to live out her life in her grace and favour apartment
I was thinking about her the other day. If anyone is going to miss The Queen, it's Angela. Being her dressmaker/stylist was a very intimate position to be in. I'm sure they shared many secrets together. The Queen, in her position, probably didn't have many female confidences she could confide in, especially after her sister died. I'm sure The Queen made adequate arrangements for Angela. 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 20
i wonder how Angela Kelly is doing...i bet she will miss QEII immense..not only personal but also workwise...I hope they treat her better than they did with William Tallon...although i have to say he made a lott of enemies in the royal household while he was in the queen mums household..not very clever..I hope she gets a good treatment and a nice retirement..but you can take it from me...royal households are snakepitts... 🙄
A related cartoon from German newspaper worrying if the Royal milliner will have to close down now that they lost their best customer

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Unlike Stephanie, Kathy is open and honest. I'm sure she'd gladly answer any questions at her vlog.
Thanks @Le Baiseur for your suggestion.
I may try doing that, yet again. BUT, in my personal experience, I have attempted to do so in the past on her YT channel when asking for clarification about anything, I either get "deleted/blocked and/or ignored".
C'est la vie! It thankfully truly doesn't worry or keep me awake at night. :love:

i hope its not a grace and favour apartment in Buckhouse..those appartments are awfull...
No, her grace and favour residence is in Windsor.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I was thinking about her the other day. If anyone is going to miss The Queen, it's Angela. Being her dressmaker/stylist was a very intimate position to be in. I'm sure they shared many secrets together. The Queen, in her position, probably didn't have many female confidences she could confide in, especially after her sister died. I'm sure The Queen made adequate arrangements for Angela. 💖
i hope Angela didnt make enemies during the time she was working and caring for the late Queen..I also hope she had those wishes put in writing and legally approved... etc...promesses dont mean a lott in those circles when your dead.....when there is nothing legally on paper...you are out in no time...Btw i am very curious about those books with her memoirs...i know Angela can keep a secret....maybe thats her biggest asset...to keep the wolves at a distant...

Reactions: 20
Unlike Stephanie, Kathy is open and honest. I'm sure she'd gladly answer any questions at her vlog.
I wouldn't give Kathy too much credit. She's a nobody that likes to use others to get attention. Riding off coattails. If she was in Stephanies position who knows if she would be any better.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I'm surprised nobody at the HMN has scurvy - there are hardly any vegetables with any of their food. It's little wonder everyone looks so grey.
But that's not at Lalande. This is the neighbours places, Jolie and Peter Cross at Neuvy St Sepulchre. To my mind, the meals at the HMN are heavy on the veggies and lean on the meat, because meat is expensive. They grow enough veggies at lieLande to supply the neighbours as well as themselves.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
i hope Angela didnt make enemies during the time she was working and caring for the late Queen..I also hope she had those wishes put in writing and legally approved... etc...promesses dont mean a lott in those circles when your dead.....when there is nothing legally on paper...you are out in no time...Btw i am very curious about those books with her memoirs...i know Angela can keep a secret....maybe thats her biggest asset...to keep the wolves at a distant...
I am certain that QEII made sure of that.
To my knowledge, most royal diaries/memoirs are kept hidden for at least 50+ years after each individual's death simply because then anybody featured within them are no longer alive. Especially more so, given QEII age!
I remember whilst on holiday in Jersey CI about 30 years ago and visiting the museum there, even the German spooky underground hospital. All rather disturbing but at the same time truly fascinating.
In the museum lots of items were labelled as not being advised to be opened/read until a certain date. Am certain that that date has today been surpassed. Interesting on so many levels! ;)

Reactions: 5
more from patrons page this lot are going nowhere they love the grift that keeps on grifting. They are gushing about the day it is pathetic and utterly desperate truly I was never this bleeping sad. How Stef must laugh about these deluded fools.
Jodi Cross
Dearest Stephanie and team Lalande, thank you so much for such a wonderful day. Excellent program of activities to keep us all entertained, Kats song with Maria’s exceptional piano playing was something I will treasure forever. So moving! I could have listened to them all day. Philips interesting tour explaining the history of the rooms, Kirsty’s tour of Isabelle’s beautiful garden was lovely, Nicks walk through the woodland and felling the tree with nuggets of helpful information about tree care and maintenance, and the question and answer session with yourself, Isabelle and Percy was a joy. Lunch with all the Lalanders rallying together to create a perfect relaxing experience was totally enjoyable, having time to create new friendships, discussing our favourite vlogs. There was so much more to discuss as we all remember our favourite parts of the day. I hope everyone reading this is already marking their diary’s to be there for the next patron days! You won’t want to miss it! Stephanie and her amazing team will give you an amazing experience that you will treasure. It’s so lovely meeting the whole team and being able to take selfies with them. The shop is now open so you can treat yourself or friends to a lovely gift to remember your special day. Thank you again everyone for giving us all such an amazing time. Xxxx

1d

Anne Jacob
It was too short! 😉 The day flew by in an instant and the weather God took care to losen the clouds and let it rain only when it was time to leave anyway. Yay! You all were so very welcoming and what was supposed to be just "a snack" turned out to be a proper lunch (in my opinion). Yummy! Good that we had a walk through garden and grounds afterward. I met lovely people, Lalanders and guests, so it was all around a treat! Happy to have been there, happy if we can meet again!

1d

Bee Hill
It was a fabulous day and well worth the journey to get there. Everyone was so friendly and I felt we were friends that had known each other forever. I particularly enjoyed a chat with Pavlina. Kat too. Saying that, I enjoyed talking to all of the Lalanders, thank you for a most memorable day. Philip gave us a lovely tour of the Chateau and shared his passion of its history. Stephanie, thank you so much for a wonderful day!I came away with two beautiful pewter goblets from the shop which I will cherish! Maybe again next year?! 🥰

23h

Alex Wolf
Thank you all for this lovely day. 🥰 Everything was so wonderful and we can’t wait to come back. Team Lalande, your Family and Friends…everyone was so lovely and full of positive energy. We were welcomed as like we were a part of it all as well. Your positive energy is infectious! 😜You gave us such a special day at Lalande, this is a memory we will all think back again with joy and warmth in our hearts! ❤🔥 Could you upload a photo of the group from the first day as well? 😊 We are so grateful and happy 💕 Cant wait to come back some day.😍

Love, Alexandra and Mats.

Patreons still gushing about their day

Jodi Cross
Dearest Stephanie and team Lalande, thank you so much for such a wonderful day. Excellent program of activities to keep us all entertained, Kats song with Maria’s exceptional piano playing was something I will treasure forever. So moving! I could have listened to them all day. Philips interesting tour explaining the history of the rooms, Kirsty’s tour of Isabelle’s beautiful garden was lovely, Nicks walk through the woodland and felling the tree with nuggets of helpful information about tree care and maintenance, and the question and answer session with yourself, Isabelle and Percy was a joy. Lunch with all the Lalanders rallying together to create a perfect relaxing experience was totally enjoyable, having time to create new friendships, discussing our favourite vlogs. There was so much more to discuss as we all remember our favourite parts of the day. I hope everyone reading this is already marking their diary’s to be there for the next patron days! You won’t want to miss it! Stephanie and her amazing team will give you an amazing experience that you will treasure. It’s so lovely meeting the whole team and being able to take selfies with them. The shop is now open so you can treat yourself or friends to a lovely gift to remember your special day. Thank you again everyone for giving us all such an amazing time. Xxxx

1d

Anne Jacob
It was too short! 😉 The day flew by in an instant and the weather God took care to losen the clouds and let it rain only when it was time to leave anyway. Yay! You all were so very welcoming and what was supposed to be just "a snack" turned out to be a proper lunch (in my opinion). Yummy! Good that we had a walk through garden and grounds afterward. I met lovely people, Lalanders and guests, so it was all around a treat! Happy to have been there, happy if we can meet again!

1d

Bee Hill
It was a fabulous day and well worth the journey to get there. Everyone was so friendly and I felt we were friends that had known each other forever. I particularly enjoyed a chat with Pavlina. Kat too. Saying that, I enjoyed talking to all of the Lalanders, thank you for a most memorable day. Philip gave us a lovely tour of the Chateau and shared his passion of its history. Stephanie, thank you so much for a wonderful day!I came away with two beautiful pewter goblets from the shop which I will cherish! Maybe again next year?! 🥰

23h

Alex Wolf
Thank you all for this lovely day. 🥰 Everything was so wonderful and we can’t wait to come back. Team Lalande, your Family and Friends…everyone was so lovely and full of positive energy. We were welcomed as like we were a part of it all as well. Your positive energy is infectious! 😜You gave us such a special day at Lalande, this is a memory we will all think back again with joy and warmth in our hearts! ❤🔥 Could you upload a photo of the group from the first day as well? 😊 We are so grateful and happy 💕 Cant wait to come back some day.😍

Love, Alexandra and Mats.
You can certainly see how cults get followers after reading this drivel. They would be first in line for the kool aid

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Messaging was an option at the start of this forum, however it had been stopped well before "Isobelle" became a member here.
i wonder how Angela Kelly is doing...i bet she will miss QEII immense..not only personal but also workwise...I hope they treat her better than they did with William Tallon...although i have to say he made a lott of enemies in the royal household while he was in the queen mums household..not very clever..I hope she gets a good treatment and a nice retirement..but you can take it from me...royal households are snakepitts... 🙄
I have read that arrangements have been already been made for her to continue to enjoy her Grace and Favour home at Windsor. She's 64 years old so I imagine that she will retire. I understand that the 3rd of three books approved by the late Queen is to be published soon. I think that her enemies were Harry and his wife, so hopefully they will be out of the picture.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes, all of the comments on SJ’s vlogs are reviewed and scrubbed…negative comments, or even legitimate questions, are deleted. If nothing else, Tattle is a platform where SJ’s actions can be questioned and challenged without automatically being deleted by one of her minions.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The first two books are "The Other Side of the Coin" and "Dressing The Queen". available on Amazon.

From her Wiki, In 2006, she was appointed a Member of the Royal Victorian Order (MVO),[13] and promoted to Lieutenant of the same Order (LVO) in 2012.[14] She was awarded the Queen Elizabeth II Version of the Royal Household Long and Faithful Service Medal in 2014 for 20 years of service to the Royal Family.

I think "Backstairs Billy" upset the RF with his suggestion that the QM was frequently drunk and that sealed his fate.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Sorry Michael. I find this déclassé and tasteless, but knowing your family it's not surprising. #GottaGriftThatPen

Stories #78.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
But that's not at Lalande. This is the neighbours places, Jolie and Peter Cross at Neuvy St Sepulchre. To my mind, the meals at the HMN are heavy on the veggies and lean on the meat, because meat is expensive. They grow enough veggies at lieLande to supply the neighbours as well as themselves.
Yeah. They never have much meat. It’s all vegetables and pasta. You really do need to eat meat for healthy skin bones and hair. It’s important for joint health. It’s important to have vegetables too. They rarely eat fish other than canned tuna. Fish is very important for heart and brain health. They have a really crappy rotation of food. I’d be so screwed up if I had to eat their menu let alone drink like they do. I bet no one there has solid turds. Maybe that’s what all the cheese and bread is for.

Look up the Bristol Stool Chart for measuring bowel “correctness”. If I’m not a solid 4 I adjust my meal plans, because something has thrown everything off.

I’ll bet they are all 6s and 7s.

The rule I use for meals is a lean protein the size of my palm, at least one vegetable portion the same size preferably green, and either a second vegetable or carb of a similar size. Then I make it just a bit bigger than that because only I eat twice a day. Snacks are cheese, nuts or fruit. Glass of milk every day. I try to eat food in a form as close to how it came out of the garden or came from the butcher as possible.

Eating as they do with strange sauces and spices, no regular rotation, eating old dead pantry stock, old dead frozen meat, and not usually a regular cook. It’s a recipe for gastrointestinal disaster in my opinion. That’s also not even considering the filth in the kitchen and the haphazard way food is stored and dated for consumption (not I’m betting).

I know I sound like some kind of freak, but taking care to not have runny diarrhea poo or constipation all the time is very important for your health and well-being. Contaminated or poorly stored and prepared food accounts for a far greater number of serious illnesses and deaths than many people even notice anymore.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I wouldn't give Kathy too much credit. She's a nobody that likes to use others to get attention. Riding off coattails. If she was in Stephanies position who knows if she would be any better.
maybe its nice to introduce yourself ...how you found Tattle and why you are here? before you start to attack people... 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Thank you, everyone, for your kind words and support. My mother-in-law was a special person, smiling, and loved to laugh. I’ve always enjoyed the wit and humor on Tattle…I think I’m ready to start laughing again, too. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Bringing the Queen talk to France and closer to CDLL..
I had to share this post I saw on FB:

In 1996, Jacques Chirac went to London for an official visit.
He was with the Queen in a horse-drawn carriage when suddenly one of the horses let go an enormous fart.
The Queen apologized to the French president, saying, "There are things even a Queen cannot control."
Chirac replied, "It doesn't matter. I thought it was the horse."

1663002795491.png

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Well there are certainly a few disgruntled tattlers commenting on Kathy’s vlog. It annoys me that all 15 tattlers are painted with the same brush. We are a cult just like CD? So there are times when some tattlers appear to sow discord but it is not widespread. Are they flying monkeys with an agenda? Some of us are more zealous than others to effect a downfall. All and all for the most part we get along. From what Kathy said she was the architect of her undoing. Too bad she had some goodwill which in my opinion she squandered.
Honestly I can't make out what happened, probably because it doesn't make sense. I've never seen the mods ban somebody on account of trolling -- if that is what indeed occurred. Newbies piling on? I understand nothing and I get the feeling the mods did us a favor.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.