The Chateau Diaries #180 Warning! They are cilantro people! You either love them or hate them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is really good work. Surely in the best of all possible worlds this would be part of the evidence on how Jarvis is screwing her patrons, with all of Isabelle's starvation tricks per the Workaway volunteer's email to Stephanie.
Eyes on prize offense: The exploitation, abuse, endangerment and sexual harassment of volunteers and workers.

Chicken cutlets. He is transitioning. Nothing wrong if that's his thing but its hard to hide....
Deffo sounds like Channel 4 is persuading Philip to do things on camera -- being outed as Jarvis' boyfriend, for starters -- which may make him unemployable.
I've known several transsexuals in my life and they have enormous difficulty getting and keeping jobs. The macro and micro aggressions are overwhelming. I try not to do that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I wouldn't give Kathy too much credit. She's a nobody that likes to use others to get attention. Riding off coattails. If she was in Stephanies position who knows if she would be any better.
Fanny is a foolish, spoiled, indulged, narcissistic, vacuous caricature who rarely, if ever, utters an honest word. By comparison, Kathy doesn’t suffer fools and can perhaps, to her own detriment, be too direct and too honest for her own good. Personally, I‘d prefer Kathy telling me like it is versus Fanny’s false, fantasies any day of the week.
EABBD, suggest you find another site to shovel dirt.

Reactions: 32
Same. Not to mention the murder rate.

Reactions: 18
Exactly, like mother like daughter. When miss Jarvis said she would serve a light lunch she meant it!

Couldn't potts fire up the bread oven to make freshly made bread? Couldn't andie make 3 cakes a day, couldn't coco/maria/dana & Dan prepare some food which didn't need to be served hot? Her easter lunch (however sad) had more variaty and so much bread and quiche that people at least filled up on carbs!

Reactions: 20
Well dear TattleFriends ……… just been watching todays episode of Chateau DIY on catch up ….& look what delights we have awaiting us at some point in the upcoming series …………
Holy smokes! That is equally eyepoppingly hilarious and disturbing. No holds barred for those two.

Reactions: 17
Guess we know where we'll be finding @billybudd and, perhaps, me too!
Yep for the first time ever, I have looked and commented on another Tattle thread Bonnie Johnnie's very own. A little light distraction whilst CD settles down a bit from the Patreon Days BS and speculation

Thanks @M&MsMom for naming the thread and of course to @ComtesseRose for sorting the new thread

Could they have put any more cheese on those platters. Dont get me wrong, I'm a real cheese lover but seriously, too much choice isn't always a good thing. Less can be more sometimes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
i think it’s another casualty of SJ’s refusal to mix with the locals. My style of entertaining style has changed massively since moving to France. You give your best to your guests and cut your budget the following week to suit. Apéro is always gin and tonic which is their joke and hostess gift for the English drinking nothing but , as stereotypes dictate. It’s accompanied by peanuts unshelled, it’s a thing round here. You grow or shoot or trade what you can and everyone celebrates it. You make a point of saying you prepared Jean Pierre’s pigeon with home grown raspberry vinegrette. You use the local bakery for bread because he’s lovely and he delivers even though you prefer the delicious sourdough based couronnes from the next town over. You use sanglier by the chasse headed by Francis, the Cheese is from Sebastian, desert is a home grown BlackBerry pavlova. You buy the good wine, your neighbour always brings the eau de vie digestive. It’s collaborative. I’ve never had a bad meal with my french neighbours because the food is local and the company is genuine.

Reactions: 39
I agree, but I usually get told off for discussing this with others! So I better not start talking about C shape and S shape

Reactions: 11
Sounds fabulous. I'm on the next ferry over if you have room for one more

I wouldn't give Kathy too much credit. She's a nobody that likes to use others to get attention. Riding off coattails. If she was in Stephanies position who knows if she would be any better.
Oooooooh who rattled your cage not nice !!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Imagine the fun Fanny must have had shaving PhiPhi's chest for the paaahfect look...

Reactions: 19
It’s a shame that she is using him and abusing him I feel sorry for him and his family at the embarrassment and the suffering they will have after she dumps.
It’s actually a stroke of genius. Set him up, emasculate him, he cant deal with the fallout, he leaves. She’s free. Brilliant plan Steph!

Reactions: 15
Cpt Mark Phillips was putting it about the place and has at least one illegitimate child, there are probably more. Here's an old article that covers most of the details of his child in NZ

PS
I do love a man in Uniform. My husband was a firefighter and while we were dating had his picture on the cover of the newspaper after rescuing a kitten from a burning house. My ovaries exploded!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.