The Chateau Diaries #180 Warning! They are cilantro people! You either love them or hate them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes did someone post that or maybe I read it. That the two royals were involved with a Parker-Bowles. Charles with Camilla & Anne with Andrews brother.

Reactions: 6
Seriously though, what in the actual F are they even thinking?! Is he really that delusional to think he looks cool and quirky? Is she setting him up for ridicule? Is channel 4 setting both of them up? They're clowns.
I actually think the production company are setting them up to look a bit ridiculous. The whole lingering camera angle concentrating on her unsuitable & unsafe high heels as she climbed the ladder in the last series gave a hint of that. However I also think portraying their ridiculousness in the programmes is purely because it will escalate the viewing figures …… and Stepha-me & Flip-Flop will do anything for a bit of TV coverage and don’t care how foolish they make themselves look to achieve that. (And let’s face it…. there certainly aren’t any diy/renovation stories happening for the crew to film.)

Reactions: 30
May I offer you my condolences and a big welcome back hug! I have been here longer than you...my how time flies.

Reactions: 21
Sounds like they all got what they wanted!
Well good for them!!!
*Didn’t think I’d ever say that- but seems they deserve each other!

Reactions: 12
To keep on topic:

You guys know I love my math (& food)
So watching the Sunday serving: here are my calculations:

Wine: they bought 56 bottles of wine from Ed&Anna Chateau: they opened 2 to do a tasting upon FiFi's arrival.
We are left with 54 bottles.

There were about 24 Lalande crew:
on average there were 35 Patreons on a day.

Over these 3 days 35 +24 =59 people
18 bottles per day / people there = 0.30 per person to drink. That's one glass max! however I only saw 1 bottle on the table.
So over these 3 days I think they only used 18 bottles tops for patreons. Further more I noticed there was a orangy juice like thing and I think white wine was served in a PITCHER! that must be the boxed wine, because the Ed&Anna bottles where placed on the table in their original bottle.

I did notice 4 bottles of Champagne (couldn't see the brand but it wasn't a Moet or Bollinger)to welcome the patreons with mini pain au chocolate.

Further Feta cheese is quite a cheap cheese because it does not have to sit for ages.
Goat cheese for the potato pie, wasn't the most expensive either.
potato's, tomato's, a leaf of lettuce, and 1 cured ham. To create that plate it has cost her 2 Euro tops per plate!

I have also noticed that there was water bottles and a stupid plate of chocolates on the table while Miss Jarvis chatted to her patreons in the winter salon. Really??? No tea served? there were literally 25 people walking around in your crew and no one could bake 2 simple cakes a day to serve it with tea?

ooooooooh before I forgot, she mentions that the plates are from a charity shop... I guess her patreons are waaaaaay to low of visitors to bust out her spode or better China!

So overall: Miss Jarvis has spent about and this is a high guestimate 10 euro per patreon on food and drinks. 1050 euro tops!
I bet the goat cheese man was allowed to sell his cheese during patreon days, in return she expected him to cook the meals.

Reactions: 32
The “charcuterie board”....
I learned recently is French for “I wanted a sandwich but didn’t have any bread”!
This might be old news...but it gave me a chuckle!!!

Reactions: 20
On the beverages, in one of the photos there was a glass (just behind a bottle of wine) that seemed to have had tomato juice (or a Bloody Mary) in it. I had noticed that.

Reactions: 16
but didnt Anne shag and possibly blow Andrew Parker Bowles?? so i guess he wasnt so afraid of her?? i guess he still has his dick??
I was referring disrespectfully to Camilla.
Yes, Anne did do Andrew. And that is reportedly why Camilla decided to do Charles.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Jodi Cross and her husband Peter purchased a property 20 mins. from Stephanie Jarvis and are hoping to gain customers from the Lalande pool of fans.
By coincidence, another Peter Cross was the married Royal Protection Officer the Princess Royal had an affair with whilst still married to Cpt. Mark Phillips. She later began an affair with Tim Lawrence, who later became her husband after the divorce. She has much in common with her older brother. including relationships with the Parker-Bowles it would seem. She and Vice-Admiral Sir Tim Lawrence seem to be happy now, as does the King and his second wife.
Diana counted one of her protection officers, Barry Mannakee, amongst her many lovers. They certainly seem to have a thing about men in uniform.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
WTF? IS THIS
It’s the tale of two idiots
In a moldy heap in France lived
an immature but conniving idiot who was surrounded
by a hippie nomadic cult
when one day another
immature but conniving idiot showed up
and idiot one colluded with idiot two
to be crowned idiots of the HMN
The End

Reactions: 20
May I respectfully make a suggestion for the tikki hut channel...thumbnail to be" Abandoned in a chateau attic" or were they? Based on those photos of grotesques in drag/ dress up.

Reactions: 15
Please let them know that he was first highlighted on The Chateau Diaries threads.
Here is a mental picture test for you all ........ now ....picture Squirrel Boyfriend doing the Can Can and then picture Major Johnny in his kilt next to him.

Who wins the "Hunk a Hunk of Burning Love" Award??????

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.