The Chateau Diaries #17 Royally-flushed: tales and tattles from the skeptic tank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was from The Petherick's snow day vlog.
Gwen is a Mouchel??

Reactions: 11
No, it was the peacock...I watched the video.
What I meant: the husky killed the peacock. They are known that sometimes genetics take over.
My sisters husky killed 12 chicken in 5min. Though well trained. Bit them to death, didn't eat one of them.
During night the peacock probably slept somewhere up high, where no fox would get him. The fox would rather taken the ducks....
But the peacock probably trusted Lightning. Just my guess...but I am prejudiced I must admit, since I never see them having real long walks with him though huskies need crazy lot of exercise...I just feel they don't treat them species appropriate...
This first day of snow (since 6 years) would have been a lovely opportunity to have an endless walk with him in snow. Husky thrive in cold. My sister rides bike next to them because they can't get enough of exercise. Instead they built a stupid snowman and even that they didn't get right. Don't believe they went for a min. 2 hour walk with him this day. Or any other day.
Those everyday walks would make good footage for their chanel-showing the area, village,... But you hardly ever see them taking him, not even in their woods.
Edit: and Angelina would loose some weight, too!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The Putrid Salon... just brilliant!!!

Stephanie has her own truths.... aka lies...

Reactions: 10
Also, when Michael Potts bought it, the chateau was valued, and it was the same price that Nic and Stef paid for it, 15 years earlier. Despite the £300,000 renovations.

I thought this latest vlog was ideal time to put a stop to the gifts being sent. As discussed previously, the Chateau must now be inundated with naf. She said in the vlog that people sent gloves, scarves etc thinking that they needed them, but they didn't. NOW, that would have been the ideal time to say, we've decided to put a stop to Chateau Unwrapped, please stop sending gifts, instead (as discussed here before) please donate to this or that charity (Save the Children etc) which is what Dan and Annaliese do.
I've stopped watching the Chateau Unwrapped vlogs after seeing the look in her eyes at the pile, and snatching a gift away from Phillip, I think. Grow the F*** up woman!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
What do you mean?
Me, myself and I need fillers . LOTL has botox between her eyebrows (the most common place) and fillers in her cheeks, tip of chin and crown (=sides of her forehead to bring volume.)

Reactions: 9
She never said...maybe Marie will let us know once she is back in UK and needs to increase her patreon:

My story sofar and how I returned pennyless:
I can't say a name but my former bossfriend didn't pay me just because I refused to use the thermomix.
I won't name the place, I can only say so much: it looks like a castle, but only french.
I was really mistreated : though it was freezing cold they forced me to pose naked in front of a oneglazed window.
I arranged flowers all day long but they wouldn't even give me vases, I had to use empty milk bottles from my glutenfree milk which I had to buy myself.
I can't tell her name but her mother wanted to beat me just because I hit her Jaguar.

Reactions: 24
"50 shades of purple...That’s what they call Lalande.” — SJ

Reactions: 7
Golden shower dresses, pee stained ceilings and the art of misdirection- Welcome to shatoo deception.

So many questions, I saw the thumbnail. Is she wearing a dress over a dirndl skirt? Is heating going in IJ apartment so LOTL will be snug and cozy next winter or is Mummy dearest coming to keep eye on her darling daughter's activities.

Reactions: 10
Me, myself and I need fillers . LOTL has botox between her eyebrows (the most common place) and fillers in her cheeks, tip of chin and crown (=sides of her forehead to bring volume.)
I wish someone would put permanent fillers in her obnoxious gob... stop her spouting shite and guffawing like a Hyena on helium...

Reactions: 16
Modern high way robbers - taking it to the bank ...its a private home
it's not a listed building ...
I should start a Patreon account
....my parents' townhouse that was built by a very prominent New Yorker in 1877 needs a new security system (with the crime rate rising in the city my family needs better protection). My 'mummy' also wants to replace the countertops in the kitchen (pink marble is so 1990s, white is the new pink). The gym in the basement needs new glass doors (the old French doors made of wood and glass are a bit outdated). The sidewalk in front of the house needs to be pressure-washed. The back garden also needs to be redone (we need to get it ready for spring so my mom can celebrate her 48th birthday in the garden---she wants a waterfall).

Become my patron and help restore this amazing piece of historical property on the Upper East Side.

Reactions: 35
only if we get to come over and eat dinner with you whenever we want!

Reactions: 19
I have zero personal experience with botox. I have had people from work explain that whoever looks that way in zoom meetings because of botox. I work from home don't get out of my extremely small community much. So is this what botox does to the face?. Because I really don't see how it helps.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
that’s exactly the people she should keep away. Katy bates...

As for dinner I’m sure I read somewhere probably on here that b&b aren’t allowed to serve dinner to paying guests.

Reactions: 6
I think you underestimate what you can make on air b&b with a flat in London. She was probably making several thousand a month if she rented by the day. There are people that were making tens of thousands a month with a couple properties. It’s was getting to be real problem where I live, as it is a very popular tourist destination

Reactions: 11
Saved 'my' Chateau? Shouldn't that be 'our' Chateau, or does that detract from the damsel in distress persona?
If I was a co-owner I'd be a bit miffed to hear her claim sole ownership though!

Reactions: 21
Well I fell out the other end of that hole

long as I understand you
dB to be observed ....from a distance
and I am ....
there is some very ..
well chosen prose nice and neat
and not biting
this is deflection ...

SSB ... has her hands in many pockets

almost sure I know who has the true
bones buried

ma Petherick will have to learn her place

on the other side
back to ripping the lungs 🫁
off em all -

one Hand rocks the cradle
the other .... had your wallet

Reactions: 3
Just checked LOTLL patreon account. Following last nights "story" her account has increased by £490.50 and 80 contributors.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.