The Chateau Diaries #168 The bell Toiles for thee, Stephaneeee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I canā€™t tell yā€™all how much I am looking forward to these patreon open days and the events that will make it memorable for all! I have been been strategizing and plotting with the friend that currently possesses the recordings of the Argentinian Bully going bazooka on poor little elf Tatti and weā€™ve decided to go with the spreading-like-wildfire-approach rather than give the footage to Selmar, which seemed most appropriate at first but we donā€™t trust his misguided sense of loyalty towards Stephanie Jarvis, who is as much to blame for the incident as the Nutty Oppressor herself.

Too bad Natalia Oliveto has no balls to put on the table with her too loud of a mouth and decided not to attend the spectacle, but Iā€™m sure her poor excuse for a boyfriend is very willing to answer questions on her behalf? If he does read here, he will probably understand that when patrons are staring at him during the festivities itā€™s not because heā€™s so handsome, but because a little bird has played them a certain songā€¦Tick Tock.

P.S. I have heard numerous rumors of trouble in paradise anyway for the Argentinian Loudmouth and her Boy Wonder Wood (Or Wood Wonder, or Boy Wonder, or Wood Boy, whatever...). Someone is trying to convince me that Nutty is next on the list of stripe-throughs. I am not satisfied enough yet with the proof given, so will reserve judgement but will share this: her absence from the patron message about the open days is no coincidence.
Nutty won't go without a fight...and her claws desperately dug into Armoire's back. Good luck with ditching that one, Fanny!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Other absent friends we may not see at the patreon day
The Egyptologist
The Lady Lesbian Photographers
Any of the Ians
Matt
Hirsute David
Goat Man
Mary Poppins (my hope to be @Clara Burnett )
Tess and fiancƩ and Baby the Doll
Oli
The Accountants
The Architect
The Chapel Restorer
Selmar & Tatti
The Vermont Sun Gazer and his look alike sister
Hash
The HK volunteer who wrote the travel instagram in mandarin

So many memoriesā€¦.
True ā€¦ but I bet that yellow dress makes an appearance. Itā€™s probably able to walk in on its own šŸ˜©

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I imagine Fanny and the Prince of Pubes will busy in their festering dressing up box, planning some spectacularly ridiculous outfits for poncing around on the Patron day. More attention will be given to that than to the refreshments for the paying unwelcome visitors

and the re sale value of their house. I don't dislike them and think they are renovating the place with care and attention, as I have been doing with my historic home, it just makes my arse twitch to ask others to pay for what essentially is their choice. With them I just wish the patron was for content only I am happy with that.
Love it! Prince of Pubes it is! Great name for that smug SOB.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Nutty won't go without a fight...and her claws desperately dug into Armoire's back. Good luck with ditching that one, Fanny!
I find it staggering how long some of them stay. It must be as dull as tit when you consider she shows us what she thinks are the entertaining bits. They are in the middle of nowhere, they hardly go out, same company day in day out, ghastly food, no time truly alone- it is like an internment camp. The ones who stay long term must be misfits, who are trying to escape real life and responsibility as I wouldn't call being there, living-it is just suspended reality. Unless they are all getting shitfaced and stoned when the cameras are off and living a truly hedonistic lifestyle, surrounded by an endless supply of tacky stationary and hedgehogs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Other absent friends we may not see at the patreon day
The Egyptologist
The Lady Lesbian Photographers
Any of the Ians
Matt
Hirsute David
Goat Man
Mary Poppins (my hope to be @Clara Burnett )
Tess and fiancƩ and Baby the Doll
Oli
The Accountants
The Architect
The Chapel Restorer
Selmar & Tatti
The Vermont Sun Gazer and his look alike sister
Hash
The HK volunteer who wrote the travel instagram in mandarin

So many memoriesā€¦.
Your very sane list deserves the clearest answer so far: No, I'm not Mary Poppins nor Marie Poupin. You will however see me on patron day, if there is one that is and even more descriptive: you have seen me numerous times!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
If anyone is short of reading material, take a look at this (quite a few things popped up when I asked the internet about BC, including a scathing review from a sommelier).

I'd not touch the company with a toile-covered barge pole. What was it SJ said? She'd only accept sponsorship from a company she'd used or was confident about plugging? Much like the wine on offer, complete bilge.

Dodgy as dodgy. Comfortable territory for Stephanie, I suppose.

No surprise here. Any upstanding wine club wouldn't touch Fanny with a ten foot pole. I'm sure many, if not most, of her fans know diddly squat about wine anyway. Fanny and Snorts pretend to know something, but really, they are just suckers and think that only expensive wines are good. Remember the wine trip to Italy where they purchased the most expensive type of Italian red wines? Mostly they drink boxed stuff that Snorts pours into the wrong shape of decanters. Most wine decanters are specifically shaped for unfiltered and/or aged red wines, not whites. Plus, the paying guests have no idea what they are drinking. The wine should be opened at the table with guests seated. Very few, if any, white wines need decanting. Once again, it's all about show and with no substance.

Reactions: 22
No surprise here. Any upstanding wine club wouldn't touch Fanny with a ten foot pole. I'm sure many, if not most, of her fans know diddly squat about wine anyway. Fanny and Snorts pretend to know something, but really, they are just suckers and think that only expensive wines are good. Remember the wine trip to Italy where they purchased the most expensive type of Italian red wines? Mostly they drink boxed stuff that Snorts pours into the wrong shape of decanters. Most wine decanters are specifically shaped for unfiltered and/or aged red wines, not whites. Plus, the paying guests have no idea what they are drinking. The wine should be opened at the table with guests seated. Very few, if any, white wines need decanting. Once again, it's all about show and with no substance.
Sadly they could get excellent and cheap wine grown locally, direct from the VinYards to give to their guests, but that would require effort. Most vin yards will do what they call cubutenaire (say twenty litres into a refillable barrel) at very reasonable prices and the wine can be excellent and very cost effective. It won't last that long once opened but for B and B guests and the number of people they have that wouldn't be an issue.

Reactions: 18
If only
Patron Open Day September 2022
The event is planned to start at 11 am on the XXXXX and will end at 6 pm. We need to get everything ready for the next day so we can give each day the best of us! Thereā€™s no need for you to come at 11 am but as soon as you come, we arrange the groups for the tours and you can enjoy the chateau for longer, and have chats with everyone ;)

You will be able to meet Stephanie, Philip, Isabelle, Percy, Gerry, Amaury, Chantal, Stephen, Maria, Pavlina, Kirsty, Nic, Andie, Dana and other friends who appeared on the vlogs.

The common areas of the ground floor at the Chateau will be accessible all the time, and you will be guided through the first floor and private areas. The tours will be settled in accordance with your arrival time; please remember this is a private house and respect the places marked as such.

We will offer drinks, a light snack and cake! Unfortunately, we canā€™t cater for all the tastes and allergies this time - as we usually do for dinner with our guests staying at the B&B - but we will have a selection for vegetarians, and will do our best to have a big selection for you to choose from.

For the parking, we will offer the piece of land in front of the Chateau gates, and you can also park on one side of the road in front of the main gate. Thereā€™s gravel on the courtyards and a bit of walking in the forest, plus the visit to the first floor of the chateau, so we recommend you to come in comfy shoes!

As we canā€™t offer transportation to come to the event, Iā€™m happy to put you in contact with other people who could travel with you or have a car to share. Please let me know if you are ok with me sharing your email.

Please send us your phone number and make sure you bring your ID with you for the check-in! I will be welcoming everyone and giving you the schedule for the tours of the day ;)
If only it was this well organized! Surely, a dress code is in order? Garden party attire required so the vlog looks good. Comfy shoes? Oh no! That's not glamorous. Floaty dresses in delicate floral patterns, large straw hats, lady handbags and tottering heels are de rigueur. Bring your own flask of the good stuff and a discreet bag lunch because we all know the drinks and food will be tit as usual. More zucchini anyone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Your very sane list deserves the clearest answer so far: No, I'm not Mary Poppins nor Marie Poupin. You will however see me on patron day, if there is one that is and even more descriptive: you have seen me numerous times!
This is better than all the cliff-hanger soap stories ā€¦ from Who Shot JR onwards !!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
OMG @Clara Burnett , I'm loving these bombs you're recently dropping! I'm so far off the edge of my sitting that I'm practically already on the floor!

Since we've seen the real you numerous times, I hope you've been spared our snarky, critical comments, and silly photoshops!

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I haven't been able to keep up with all your deliciously gossipy posts, but I'm trying. I'm something like 5 threads behind. Being back in the UK is dreary compared to the delights of Australia, despite the saddness of the funerals I've attended. It's supposed to be Summer in the UK, but here but it's just grey upon grey.

A few quick points before I'm forced to delve back into neglected work:
ā— The Marquis bedroom reveal by the fans who stayed there wasn't a reveal. Shrek and Fiona briefly featured it in one of their vlogs. They stayed in the room and filmed it, so did Fanny. It was the 100 Stars vlog when they went running about leaving gift kimonos on everyone's bed.

ā— The Faberge egg pendant that Fanny's been sporting about her neck recently can be purchased on Etsy for Ā£68.00. This is just speculation on my part, but if she's paid for the fake Faberge egg pendant, you can bet your life she's telling everyone it's real. How do I know about the eggs? I have a real Faberge egg pendant, purchased on Esty. Yes! One can buy the real thing on Etsy! My husband asked me what I wanted for my birthday last year and I jokingly told him I wanted a Faberge egg. He laughed himself silly, but actually bought me one! I love it! Prices for the real Faberge egg on Etsy begin at around Ā£2000 and go upward and close to Ā£8000. If Fanny has paid for the real deal, it's bloody shameful not to have put that money aside for the heating.

ā— I suspect, to make up the numbers and keep rabid fans out of Fanny's hair and to run interference, every "friend" of Fanny's who owns a chateau will have been invited to the patrons 3 day blow out. Expect to see, laLacelles, Patrick and Stuart, Shrek and Fiona, Julie, Caroline and the green haired sister, etc etc. The Fleuries will be invited, but most likely will decline being too busy swanning about their new fancy as duck kitchen. Anna and Edd perhaps, but I doubt they'll go. Chateau owner Ivo wont want to go. MP, no idea, but don't think Snorts will stand for it. Sure as tit, the perpetual smiling Vivienne will show up too, along with anyone else Fanny can bribe talk into attending. The fake Egyptologist will be there, no doubt. I can't see him passing up the chance to get his face in front of the cameras and flick his hair about. The more chateau owners there, the more familiar faces, the`easier it will be on Fanny, the less pressure on her. It's how her mind works.

ā— Enough of the dissing of those who don't drive please. I don't drive, having (just like MP) always had someone willing to go in my direction. Wherever I've lived, I've always been lucky enough to have excellent public transport, great friends and work colleagues who love driving. I actually really like taking the train, as it gives me a chance to relax, meet people and watch the world go by. I always meant to learn to drive, but was always too busy working to get round to it. And since I fractured my spine 2018, it's looking increasingly unlikely that I'll be getting behind the wheel any time soon.

ā— The chalk board shopping list on the side of the ratty ole cupboard in the HMN's filthy kitchen always has 'antihistamines' written on it. For Snorts? Why wouldn't the little tit pay for his own meds if he needs them? Even in communal living, one pays for personal items, including medication.

ā— My love and best wishes to Pekey over her accident. It sounds dreadful, as head injuries can be, and I hope you're getting plenty of rest and have someone loving and kind to fuss over you. Pekey mate, you need a treat after such trauma. You need something frivolous, pretty, expensive and utterly useless (like every day shopping item for Fanny), but an item you'll treasure. ā¤

ā— It's International Cat Day people! So let's be upstanding and give a huge round of applause and a can of tuna for all the marvellous cats in our lives! Those cats who love us despite our flaws and those cats whose love us unconditionally. Let's also spare a thought for those cats who, like sweet Ruby, suffer from neglect and the lack of love because their owners, like Fanny, are complete shits.

Fanny's fake Faberge:

Screenshot_20220722-030926_Chrome.jpg

My real Faberge:

Screenshot_20220722-031224_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Here Fanny, I've fixed up your Patron Day announcement......

Patron Open Day September 2022
The event is planned to start at 11 am on just 1 day (because there are more hosts then guests) the XXXXX and will end at 6 pm, which is when the online auction closes and Snorty must be back on the computer and Percy needs to be plugged back onto life support. We need to get the most out of everything you give us so we have the ready for the next day so we can give us each day so we can live our the best life off your money. of us! Thereā€™s no need for you to come at 11 am, because I won't be out of bed yet, but as soon as you come, we arrange the groups for the tours and you can enjoy the chateau for longer, and have 5 minute chats with everyone

You will be able to meet Stephanie, Philip, Isabelle, Percy, Gerry, Amaury, Chantal, Stephen, Maria, Pavlina, Kirsty, Nic, Andie, Dana and other friends who appeared on the vlogs. Baghead Larkin & his family won't be here (now or ever again) because he has sold his portion of the shiteau. Natti & Dan will also be AWOL for the entire event, and if you discuss any of their absences with anyone you too will be evicted from the shiteau.

The common areas of the ground floor at the Chateau will be accessible all the time, although the garden steps are dangerously off limit, and you will be guided through the first floor and private areas. In addition to signing a Release indemnifying Shiteau de LaLande in the event of personal injury & accident while on the premises, hard hats will be available and must be worn at all times during the tours. The tours will be settled in accordance with your arrival time; please remember this is a private house and respect the places marked as such. Toilets inside the shiteau are also private and off-limits. No questions, comments, pictures or video will be permitted during the tours.

We will offer non-alcoholic drinks, a light, beige snack and dry cake! Unfortunately, we canā€™t cater for all the tastes and allergies (except Phi Phi's) this time - as we usually do for dinner with our guests staying at the B&B - but we will have a selection of vegetarian, and will do our best to have a big selection of Dana's falafel's for you to choke on. choose from.

For the parking, we will offer the piece of land in front of the Chateau gates, and you can also park on one side of the road in front of the main gate.
For relieving yourself, porta-potty's will be set-up in the sheep field. Thereā€™s gravel on the courtyards and a bit of walking in the forest, plus the visit to the first floor of the chateau, so we recommend you to come in comfy shoes! Only I can wear 5" hooker stiletto's around the shiteau. The walled garden is also off-limits because there's nothing to see there, except weeds and zucchini, and the pergola is not yet finished.

As we canā€™t offer transportation to come to the event, because I'm too cheap with your money, Iā€™m happy to put you in contact with other people who could travel with you or have a car to share. Please let me know if you are ok with me sharing your email. Yes, I do have your email address although I never respond to your email inquiries or send patron cards.

Please send us your phone number and make sure you bring your ID and chequebook with you for the check-in! All mobile phones & recording devices will also be confiscated before entering the premises and returned when you leave. I will be welcoming everyone and giving you the cold shoulder and bums rush schedule for the tours of the day. Bring an umbrella and wellies as we've made no alternate provisions in the event of rain and wet patrons will not be permitted inside the shiteau.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I think there is a completely rational answer about Claraā€˜s identity:

Steffi, as a single child, needed a friend in her childhood days to cope with her loneliness.
Her mind created a phantasy character to play with her, named Clara.
For years and years, Clara was Steffiā€™s imaginary friend up until Steffi became the woman she is now.

Clara however, had to witness Steffiā€™s downfall for years as secondary person in her body.

Sooo, when Steffi started grifting, Claraā€™s personality emerged whenever Steffi slept. Clara became more and more active in Steffiā€™s body and joined tattle.

You see? Completely logical.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
"get his hands on him, lick him into shape"

The phrase you're looking for is "beat the living tit out of the smarmy little runt and kick him to the curb."

You're welcome.
I didnā€™t want to advocate for violence, but I totally agree with you that needs to happen! Snorts needs to have his ass handed to him in the worst way! He definitely needs some sense smacked into him!šŸ„“šŸ˜ˆšŸ˜Ž

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I think there is a completely rational answer about Claraā€˜s identity:

Steffi, as a single child, needed a friend in her childhood days to cope with her loneliness.
Her mind created a phantasy character to play with her, named Clara.
For years and years, Clara was Steffiā€™s imaginary friend up until Steffi became the woman she is now.

Clara however, had to witness Steffiā€™s downfall for years as secondary person in her body.

Sooo, when Steffi started grifting, Claraā€™s personality emerged whenever Steffi slept. Clara became more and more active in Steffiā€™s body and joined tattle.

You see? Completely logical.
What is weird, is that this morning when Clara gave us another hint at her identity, I thought " Maybe Fanny has a split personality!! And she is Clara!"šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.
Great minds...
Wouldn't that be novel material???šŸ¤”šŸ˜šŸ˜.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Clara you have been here almost from the beginning of the threads, right?
Don't want to offend you, but you are Fanny, right?
Kidding!!!!
I haven't had breakfast yet.
Pardon me.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.