The Chateau Diaries #168 The bell Toiles for thee, Stephaneeee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the sitting room in the Marquis apartment has been prematurely revealed and not to the ones who paid for it. I bet c4 is not happy. Has anyone told that lady who likes to pose in expensive clothes while here staff are sacked.
Alex Mahon who is the CEO of Channel 4 is not responsible for any job losses. Quite the reverse. She's trying to save Channel 4 from being privatised by the Government who have had it in for Ch4 for their news output & hard hitting social documentaries which are critical of them.
"Channel 4 & industry analysts estimate privatisation will cost thousands of jobs and result in the loss of hundreds of millions of pounds annually to small producers. The government plans to scrap Channel 4’s unique business model, which stops it from owning the shows it commissions, so that independent TV production companies can thrive by selling the rights after they are shown.'
If people want to complain to Channel 4 about the programme here's the link : https://www.channel4.com/4viewers/contact-us

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well Pekey is in the wars........ just back from the hospital and I have yet to catch up ..... I see the Open Day is going on!
I really banged my head while I tripped up my back concrete stairs..... blood everywhere.
Hospital all day .... head scan, hand x-ray ....they were ok but I had 3 stitches above the eyebrow and "gravel rash" all down the side of the face that hit the concrete step.
No...... I was not "on the Champers" !!! :love:
I wonder if the Account will come to Open Day ...... pity Mummy is not there! :cry::ROFLMAO:
How scary that must have been for you! I wish you quick healing!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
On Open Day will Hedgehog be “manning” a gloryhole in the “shop” wearing out the knees on another pair of pants?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well Pekey is in the wars........ just back from the hospital and I have yet to catch up ..... I see the Open Day is going on!
I really banged my head while I tripped up my back concrete stairs..... blood everywhere.
Hospital all day .... head scan, hand x-ray ....they were ok but I had 3 stitches above the eyebrow and "gravel rash" all down the side of the face that hit the concrete step.
I wonder if the Account will come to Open Day ...... pity Mummy is not there! :cry::ROFLMAO:
Get well soon @Pekey. xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Who is going to mastermind the memorable Open Day ? The Master of the Chateau? The menu, the food/drinks, ie the hard work will obv be done by volunteers while he will lord it over the table settings & the tours - the unbearable "WE WE WE.....It's gut wrenching to watch him sit at the head of the table, dispensing bons mots to the guests while Amaury rushes about serving & I doubt if the roles will change on the great Day. If only Dick Strawbridge could get his hands on him, lick him into shape. can't seem to find the appropriate phrase at the mo' but you get the gist..Not a fan, but he marshals his paying gardeners,. cooks good meals & snacks for them (runner up of Master Chef) gives them a tour, then spits them out, and they're happy to repeat the experience.

Blimey, that was a bit of cheek on Marie's part - basically €1,000 to learn to stick flowers into jam jars & bring your own food. Can't imagine why it wasn't sold-out
I agree, seeing him sit at the head of the table being waited on was puke inducing.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Alex Mahon who is the CEO of Channel 4 is not responsible for any job losses. Quite the reverse. She's trying to save Channel 4 from being privatised by the Government who have had it in for Ch4 for their news output & hard hitting social documentaries which are critical of them.
"Channel 4 & industry analysts estimate privatisation will cost thousands of jobs and result in the loss of hundreds of millions of pounds annually to small producers. The government plans to scrap Channel 4’s unique business model, which stops it from owning the shows it commissions, so that independent TV production companies can thrive by selling the rights after they are shown.'
If people want to complain to Channel 4 about the programme here's the link : https://www.channel4.com/4viewers/contact-us
Princess and the Pea
VIP Member

Jul 24, 2022
Albee said:
Seems like Ch4 boss is cut from the same cloth as Stephanie. Likes to wear high end clothes while axing her staff.

Channel 4 staff facing the axe left furious amid uncertainty

#
Ah an article from the Daily Mail :sick: Well known for being Conservative Party cheerleaders. Conservative Party have been behind privatising Channel 4 despite it being publicly owned & profitable. They don't like Ch4 because it has held the government & Johnson to account & made thought provoking social interest programmes. So a witch piece from this rag of a newspaper is nothing new. Clothes & jewellery were loaned to her & job losses will only happen because of the government's privatisation plan. She's made Ch4 successful & for Daily Mail to link a photo shoot of her wearing fancy clothes & redundancies is typical muddying of the waters.
Yeah, you have said as much before. I get it. You love C4 hate the DM. We are gossiping……

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t tell y’all how much I am looking forward to these patreon open days and the events that will make it memorable for all! I have been been strategizing and plotting with the friend that currently possesses the recordings of the Argentinian Bully going bazooka on poor little elf Tatti and we’ve decided to go with the spreading-like-wildfire-approach rather than give the footage to Selmar, which seemed most appropriate at first but we don’t trust his misguided sense of loyalty towards Stephanie Jarvis, who is as much to blame for the incident as the Nutty Oppressor herself.

Too bad Natalia Oliveto has no balls to put on the table with her too loud of a mouth and decided not to attend the spectacle, but I’m sure her poor excuse for a boyfriend is very willing to answer questions on her behalf? If he does read here, he will probably understand that when patrons are staring at him during the festivities it’s not because he’s so handsome, but because a little bird has played them a certain song…Tick Tock.

P.S. I have heard numerous rumors of trouble in paradise anyway for the Argentinian Loudmouth and her Boy Wonder Wood (Or Wood Wonder, or Boy Wonder, or Wood Boy, whatever...). Someone is trying to convince me that Nutty is next on the list of stripe-throughs. I am not satisfied enough yet with the proof given, so will reserve judgement but will share this: her absence from the patron message about the open days is no coincidence.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Florian’s not gay?
I for one do not believe so. He's a typical French lad of his generation. Though I do think that Mpeth had become... what's the word/phrase. Oh yes, up for the challenge! He has showered Florian with expensive gifts and trips. He has encouraged him to perform for his filming (and delight 🤮). We may never know what went down in London but I sense that perhaps it didn't end the way Mpeth would have liked. Florian is a fitness instructor, or training to be one. In the summer he works away at one of the beaches as a lifeguard. It's a seasonal job and will come to an end probably at the end of August, unless the resort extends it. I have said before, and truly believe, that Mpeth is a predator of the worse type (sorry @HalcyonOrganic) but that's my opinion. I would not like or want any child of mine, no matter if he has reached the age of majority, to have anything to do with him.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Princess and the Pea
VIP Member

Jul 24, 2022

Ah an article from the Daily Mail :sick: Well known for being Conservative Party cheerleaders. Conservative Party have been behind privatising Channel 4 despite it being publicly owned & profitable. They don't like Ch4 because it has held the government & Johnson to account & made thought provoking social interest programmes. So a witch piece from this rag of a newspaper is nothing new. Clothes & jewellery were loaned to her & job losses will only happen because of the government's privatisation plan. She's made Ch4 successful & for Daily Mail to link a photo shoot of her wearing fancy clothes & redundancies is typical muddying of the waters.

Yeah, you have said as much before. I get it. You love C4 hate the DM. We are gossiping……
I call the Daily Mail Hate Mail and agree with Albee

I for one do not believe so. He's a typical French lad of his generation. Though I do think that Mpeth had become... what's the word/phrase. Oh yes, up for the challenge! He has showered Florian with expensive gifts and trips. He has encouraged him to perform for his filming (and delight 🤮). We may never know what went down in London but I sense that perhaps it didn't end the way Mpeth would have liked. Florian is a fitness instructor, or training to be one. In the summer he works away at one of the beaches as a lifeguard. It's a seasonal job and will come to an end probably at the end of August, unless the resort extends it. I have said before, and truly believe, that Mpeth is a predator of the worse type (sorry @HalcyonOrganic) but that's my opinion. I would not like or want any child of mine, no matter if he has reached the age of majority, to have anything to do with him.

Reactions: 3
@Just Grift Wood said:
And many still love Fanny and basically they are all laughing all the way to the bank.

Exactly. The way people like, support & defend the Fleuries no matter what they do is the same way SJ's fans support & defend her no matter what she does. The Fleuries fans are some of SJ's harshest critics but they still support the Fleuries even though they seem to have similar business ideas to SJ 1. They visited her (she visited 1st) 2. Promoted her on Instagram & their vlog 3. They have been in 2 media articles & videos with her (BBC & French TV channel TF1) 4. They have both decided not to show association accounts. 5. They have both adopted each others ideas. SJ now has sponsors & the Fleuries are now delaying projects, dragging out 1 content (kitchen) for 6 - 7 months just like SJ's repeated content & they are obviously keeping money & delaying projects for TV. I know people will say the Fleuries have completed more projects but they seem to be adopting her style. How many projects have they completed since their before & after video 7 months ago? The difference between SJ & the Fleuries is that one is better at hiding their expensive purchases & holidays than the other. The Fleuries are grifters just like SJ & as long as both have fans ready to defend them, they will continue to deceive laughing all the way to the bank.
Light years away from each other.
One given a chateau, never done a day's work in her life. Holidaying, treating herself to stuff, wasting money, pleading poverty whilst owning a London flat. I can't forgive the disgusting gift grab channel netting her hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of gifts. Nor can I forget Selmar's treatment by her staff? Not aware that the Fleuries passed off a workaway as refugee from Ukraine either?
Yes they both have Patreon money, yes they have YouTube money - but Fleuries are transparent about what their money is going to & the proof of it is shown on screen. Meanwhile back in La Lande the accountant, chapel restorer, pond restorers all appear to have gone AWOL. Everything done on the cheap, tacky, dirty property.
The Fleuries are aware of cross pollination between the chateau brands they are both working for Channel 4 as well as themselves. I can just imagine the constant invites for them to go to visit Fanny & they chose the most family friendly option they could. A weekend away with their children hunting for Easter Eggs. Don't blame them. How many times can you refuse an invitation without looking really rude.
They run a professional business, have 2 kids, do most of the work that they can themselves & as far as I can see are not hiding expensive purchases but instead mentioning the brands & makes showing they are choosing good quality items - as opposed to Brico bamboo worktops.
They don't go off on expensive holidays whilst strapping hot water bottles to themselves & using free labour. Nope. Fanny is a con woman & nothing you will say will convince me that the Fleuries are.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Owwwww, poor you! Did similar a couple of years back going upstairs went face first into a nice stone wall. Thought i'd broken my nose, had an attractive grze down the side of my face. Hope you're feeling better soon xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I imagine Fanny and the Prince of Pubes will busy in their festering dressing up box, planning some spectacularly ridiculous outfits for poncing around on the Patron day. More attention will be given to that than to the refreshments for the paying unwelcome visitors

Yes. But e-beggers none the less. The restoration directly benefits their business.
and the re sale value of their house. I don't dislike them and think they are renovating the place with care and attention, as I have been doing with my historic home, it just makes my arse twitch to ask others to pay for what essentially is their choice. With them I just wish the patron was for content only I am happy with that.

Reactions: 9
thank you all for your lovely comments...she was well taken care for..she insisted we went to France to have a holiday..but a few weeks ago her housekeeper send us a message that her illness took over, and that her health went down quickly..i called my aunt every day..and she always said..i dont have pain...i am slipping down to death...but no need to come back yet..i will make it till you are back...but we rushed down last week and when we saw her she was so ill...and so thin and fragile...she passed away last Monday, and her funeral was yesterday..she wanted no big fuss...a very private funeral..so we had to keep it a secret untill tomorrow when the announcement is in the newspapers....she was lovely..we all will miss her..
I am so sorry for your loss. Know you are loved here, and surrounded by wise souls and good hearts holding you close.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Princess and the Pea
VIP Member

Jul 24, 2022

I do love Channel 4 & yes I hate the DM.
Princess and the Pea
VIP Member

Jul 24, 2022

Oooh well that told me. 🤣 🤣 sorry for being a bore 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I call the Daily Mail Hate Mail and agree with Albee
I think you meant to say you agree with Princess and the Pea. I don’t hate the Daily Mail😂 I’m not British so I don’t care who it supports or doesn’t supports. It’s entertaining.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
@Le Comte de Monte Cristo - heartfelt sympathy to you and your family for your loss.

@Pekey - ouch! I’m glad you’ve been throughly checked out but please try to rest even if your brain is reluctant, that sounds like a very heavy fall. Take care ❤

I have to say I’m getting impatient waiting for the inevitable ‘Fanny fall’s from grace’. I’m sure the wheels are coming off but it’s being kept very well hidden from the public thus far. I know at some point the damn will burst but jeez, show us the consequences of her actions already!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Other absent friends we may not see at the patreon day
The Egyptologist
The Lady Lesbian Photographers
Any of the Ians
Matt
Hirsute David
Goat Man
Mary Poppins (my hope to be @Clara Burnett )
Tess and fiancé and Baby the Doll
Oli
The Accountants
The Architect
The Chapel Restorer
Selmar & Tatti
The Vermont Sun Gazer and his look alike sister
Hash
The HK volunteer who wrote the travel instagram in mandarin

So many memories….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.