The Chateau Diaries #168 The bell Toiles for thee, Stephaneeee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
„Dana and other friends who appeared on the vlogs.“

Tomaz will be there too and all the horny former volunteers it seems.
Tomaz used to make me cringe a bit, something not right about that lad. Very obsequious, another one that would benefit from a boil wash and what was with the comb over?

Reactions: 22
Daniel
14 hours ago
this channel is just about shopping, dining….where is the progress…boring as h…. no wonder this channel is growing so slowly. in earlier days this was one of my absolute favorites.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
And expensive Birkinstocks by the looks of things. I was thinking of getting those for this summer until I saw the price. Stuck to my usual toe-peg version. Oh well, maybe next summer...
I have two pairs, bought before I retired, that was 12 years ago, and they are still in great condition, probably outlive me. So worth every penny.

Reactions: 16
Lalande had a full house.
Are they all busy, gearing up for Philip Janssen's re-sale store??? So busy, that the Sunday flog had to wait.
Who needs Workaway, when you can traffic volunteers amongst the local chateaux owners.
A new volunteer arrived, from Patrick and Stuart. Lalande has honey, Colombe has marmalade.
Volunteer, Coco/Chole, is busy making things for the re-sale shop. Lalande will profit from her free labor???
Photographer, Valerie Sarron, gave us a look at the dry conditions, hot sheep and stained sofa.
Online shop owners, Jared Gruene and Tanner Gruene found the one eyed hedgehog.

I'm chuckling away to myself cos with the amount of folks tooing and froing to the shittoo sooner or later a foto/video will show something that will be very compromising for fanny and crew. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What a difference a year makes. Sidenote, this workshop did not happen.

1659954586559.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Who is going to mastermind the memorable Open Day ? The Master of the Chateau? The menu, the food/drinks, ie the hard work will obv be done by volunteers while he will lord it over the table settings & the tours - the unbearable "WE WE WE.....It's gut wrenching to watch him sit at the head of the table, dispensing bons mots to the guests while Amaury rushes about serving & I doubt if the roles will change on the great Day. If only Dick Strawbridge could get his hands on him, lick him into shape. can't seem to find the appropriate phrase at the mo' but you get the gist..Not a fan, but he marshals his paying gardeners,. cooks good meals & snacks for them (runner up of Master Chef) gives them a tour, then spits them out, and they're happy to repeat the experience.

Blimey, that was a bit of cheek on Marie's part - basically €1,000 to learn to stick flowers into jam jars & bring your own food. Can't imagine why it wasn't sold-out

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I use 4G. Some days my vlogs can be uploaded in an hour, some days 7 hours :eek:
Since mine don't really matter, there is no schedule as such, it's not an issue for me.
What did one of the Ian's install there? ?Paid for by Hanni?
I don’t think they are at the shitoo.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm chuckling away to myself cos with the amount of folks tooing and froing to the shittoo sooner or later a foto/video will show something that will be very compromising for fanny and crew. 😜
Well the sitting room in the Marquis apartment has been prematurely revealed and not to the ones who paid for it. I bet c4 is not happy. Has anyone told that lady who likes to pose in expensive clothes while here staff are sacked.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
You folks know that I have different superpowers, among them also .. clare.. clear,,, I can look into the future.

Newspaper article, September 13, 2022:

A young blond Scandinavian woman, working as a chef on a private yacht, went missing after a dispute with the guests.
Eyewitnesses say that when a guest asked for the filet to be well done, the chef seemingly replied:
„You don’t tell me what I have to do! This is very rude!!“

Then she threw a Capri Sun pouch onto a child’s head, kicked a dog, puked on the buffet, peed on the floor, and showed a dolphin the finger before she actually started the real mayhem.
Rescue teams found 3 survivors in a badly psychological state, ranging from shock to PTSD.

One of the survivors, Major Steven Handerson to Channel 4: „I’ve been in Afghanistan, Irak, Vietnam…. But I’ve never seen anything like that“

if you see an enraged blond Scandinavian woman, don’t engage but immediately call the army.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
@Just Grift Wood said:
And many still love Fanny and basically they are all laughing all the way to the bank.

Exactly. The way people like, support & defend the Fleuries no matter what they do is the same way SJ's fans support & defend her no matter what she does. The Fleuries fans are some of SJ's harshest critics but they still support the Fleuries even though they seem to have similar business ideas to SJ 1. They visited her (she visited 1st) 2. Promoted her on Instagram & their vlog 3. They have been in 2 media articles & videos with her (BBC & French TV channel TF1) 4. They have both decided not to show association accounts. 5. They have both adopted each others ideas. SJ now has sponsors & the Fleuries are now delaying projects, dragging out 1 content (kitchen) for 6 - 7 months just like SJ's repeated content & they are obviously keeping money & delaying projects for TV. I know people will say the Fleuries have completed more projects but they seem to be adopting her style. How many projects have they completed since their before & after video 7 months ago? The difference between SJ & the Fleuries is that one is better at hiding their expensive purchases & holidays than the other. The Fleuries are grifters just like SJ & as long as both have fans ready to defend them, they will continue to deceive laughing all the way to the bank.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
This is the translation of the image left here on pg 13 of this thread https://tattle.life/goto/post?id=11091041 I selected the paragraph they selected (pic 2).

So it looks like someone has been here trying to defend their association, it might be Madam Toile, secret project, garden & declutter or Mr & Mrs Kitchen Makeover. They say they are not required by law to show association accounts (& other things). Were they required by law to share their building plans & financial difficulties? Were they required by law to beg strangers for money? Now they've got what they want they have become arrogant & are telling people what the law says. I wonder if they would have got so many patrons if they didn't promise an association (& have UK accents)? Why didn't they state what the law says in the beginning? We all know what SJ is but the Fleuries are sugar coated grifters. They are adopting each others methods, delaying projects (maybe for TV). I feel sorry for the production companies who might end up losing their jobs when Ch4 discovers they are promoting e-beggars on TV.
The difference between Lalande and Le Fleur associations is that the patreons never become members of the association in Le Fleur. Their patreons give freely money as donations to their association. No strings attached.

Reactions: 16
The difference between Lalande and Le Fleur associations is that the patreons never become members of the association in Le Fleur. Their patreons give freely money as donations to their association. No strings attached.
Oh I didn’t realize this. That is interesting, so they set it up differently.

Reactions: 11
so just smarter grifters

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.