The Chateau Diaries #168 The bell Toiles for thee, Stephaneeee.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pa treon pay for lawn mowers as they did the shredder machine. PPatre o paid for trees and garden as well.

Florian arse wigle remeber it just checked the Christmas vlogs not there saw it on here instagram I think.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Patron Open Day September 2022
The event is planned to start at 11 am on the XXXXX and will end at 6 pm. We need to get everything ready for the next day so we can give each day the best of us! There’s no need for you to come at 11 am but as soon as you come, we arrange the groups for the tours and you can enjoy the chateau for longer, and have chats with everyone ;)

You will be able to meet Stephanie, Philip, Isabelle, Percy, Gerry, Amaury, Chantal, Stephen, Maria, Pavlina, Kirsty, Nic, Andie, Dana and other friends who appeared on the vlogs.

The common areas of the ground floor at the Chateau will be accessible all the time, and you will be guided through the first floor and private areas. The tours will be settled in accordance with your arrival time; please remember this is a private house and respect the places marked as such.

We will offer drinks, a light snack and cake! Unfortunately, we can’t cater for all the tastes and allergies this time - as we usually do for dinner with our guests staying at the B&B - but we will have a selection for vegetarians, and will do our best to have a big selection for you to choose from.

For the parking, we will offer the piece of land in front of the Chateau gates, and you can also park on one side of the road in front of the main gate. There’s gravel on the courtyards and a bit of walking in the forest, plus the visit to the first floor of the chateau, so we recommend you to come in comfy shoes!

As we can’t offer transportation to come to the event, I’m happy to put you in contact with other people who could travel with you or have a car to share. Please let me know if you are ok with me sharing your email.

Please send us your phone number and make sure you bring your ID with you for the check-in! I will be welcoming everyone and giving you the schedule for the tours of the day ;)
No meeting with so Dan or Natti who are not mentioned? Guessing she's keeping schtum about Marie & Cat as not sure they'll be turning up? No Hanni, no Potts, no Larkins...but Andie (who I had to look up to remind me who she was) is featured?
So Patrons giving them big bucks cannot have their dietary requirements catered for but the bum Phi Phi has his every whim covered?
I've done work functions with loads of people with multiple meals throughout the events & it's perfectly possible to ask for preferences & cater for it. If Fanny is yet again doing this on the cheap then will she be relying on in house food preparation or doing what a sensible host would do for a major event & hire in professional caterers?
So Fanny & Phi Phi can prance around in heels through the woods but Patrons are told to wear sensible footwear??
Was it sent by Fanny or Natti...or Phi Phi?? 🤣 :sick:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Patron Open Day September 2022
The event is planned to start at 11 am on the XXXXX and will end at 6 pm. We need to get everything ready for the next day so we can give each day the best of us! There’s no need for you to come at 11 am but as soon as you come, we arrange the groups for the tours and you can enjoy the chateau for longer, and have chats with everyone ;)

You will be able to meet Stephanie, Philip, Isabelle, Percy, Gerry, Amaury, Chantal, Stephen, Maria, Pavlina, Kirsty, Nic, Andie, Dana and other friends who appeared on the vlogs.

The common areas of the ground floor at the Chateau will be accessible all the time, and you will be guided through the first floor and private areas. The tours will be settled in accordance with your arrival time; please remember this is a private house and respect the places marked as such.

We will offer drinks, a light snack and cake! Unfortunately, we can’t cater for all the tastes and allergies this time - as we usually do for dinner with our guests staying at the B&B - but we will have a selection for vegetarians, and will do our best to have a big selection for you to choose from.

For the parking, we will offer the piece of land in front of the Chateau gates, and you can also park on one side of the road in front of the main gate. There’s gravel on the courtyards and a bit of walking in the forest, plus the visit to the first floor of the chateau, so we recommend you to come in comfy shoes!

As we can’t offer transportation to come to the event, I’m happy to put you in contact with other people who could travel with you or have a car to share. Please let me know if you are ok with me sharing your email.

Please send us your phone number and make sure you bring your ID with you for the check-in! I will be welcoming everyone and giving you the schedule for the tours of the day ;)
No mention of Dan.

Reactions: 19
If anyone is short of reading material, take a look at this (quite a few things popped up when I asked the internet about BC, including a scathing review from a sommelier).

I'd not touch the company with a toile-covered barge pole. What was it SJ said? She'd only accept sponsorship from a company she'd used or was confident about plugging? Much like the wine on offer, complete bilge.

Dodgy as dodgy. Comfortable territory for Stephanie, I suppose.

she doesn't care it is all about money-she would promote tit on a stick for a price

I agree. It is beautifully made but would look stunning in the colour of the kitchen island. I guess they can change the colour in the future if they get bored with it as it will last a lifetime ❤
yes totally agree the kitchen units are a work of art absolutely stunning

Reactions: 14
Posted on Facebook trouble with downloading. The grabeaux will be a day late too
Even the smallest of chateau vlogs have updated their equipment for faster uploading etc and fanny & snorts want us to believe their having trouble! Like someone said here a few posts ago they really don't give a s...!

Reactions: 18
the draw is that this relationship makes her feel empowered that she can still attract a younger man (even tho the younger man, is playing her)..
Yes, absolutely. The narc's life has to be extraordinary, larger than life fantasy existence so she needs to idolize him. This has nothing to do with reality. It's just a direct reflection on herself. If she dates a young, talented, handsome hunk with immaculate design eye what does it tell about her? She must be pretty perfect to obtain such a catch, no? :LOL: It's seductive to be with a person who sees you in such a way. This is the reason why narcs have partners in the first place. Because of this love bombing part.

Same with her farmhouse, in her eyes it's perfect, her kind of fabulous worldly lady could never live in a dumb. The house needs just little decorative touches like an Ardmore vase or 18th century paneling to reflect better her grandiosity. Such a shame she has a lot of style but no taste.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Give me a beautifully prepared Scallop or a delicate Crab dish, but I too find Lobster over rated, lacking in flavour and often rubbery. Which is a shame really as we have an over supply of them in Aus, especially since China stopped buying them.
Give me a freshly caught and cooked Tassie crayfish anyday. Yum!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Well Pekey is in the wars........ just back from the hospital and I have yet to catch up ..... I see the Open Day is going on!
I really banged my head while I tripped up my back concrete stairs..... blood everywhere.
Hospital all day .... head scan, hand x-ray ....they were ok but I had 3 stitches above the eyebrow and "gravel rash" all down the side of the face that hit the concrete step.
No...... I was not "on the Champers" !!! :love:
I wonder if the Account will come to Open Day ...... pity Mummy is not there! :cry::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Even the smallest of chateau vlogs have updated their equipment for faster uploading etc and fanny & snorts want us to believe their having trouble! Like someone said here a few posts ago they really don't give a s...!
Also you can unload early and time it going live or when you want it to premiere, it is utter bollocks, she is just too busy doing what she wants. Her time management is appalling, all her output could be filmed and edited in less than two days a week.The bottom line is Fanny loves the money but not the restrictions and she is now resentful thus churning out bollocks. The Fleurie's spend much longer on filming editing and music and I agree do work hard, I just have a problem with patron for renovations-but do enjoy their content.

Well Pekey is in the wars........ just back from the hospital and I have yet to catch up ..... I see the Open Day is going on!
I really banged my head while I tripped up my back concrete stairs..... blood everywhere.
Hospital all day .... head scan, hand x-ray ....they were ok but I had 3 stitches above the eyebrow and "gravel rash" all down the side of the face that hit the concrete step.
I wonder if the Account will come to Open Day ...... pity Mummy is not there! :cry::ROFLMAO:
Ouch I hope you are ok and that you are not in too much pain. Get well soon.xxxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How did Ruthie ever endure this .. is my question
I tried watching but the singing was too much for my brain to absorb I'd rather listen to someone scratching a car with a key!!! 🚗🔑🤣🤣🤣

Also you can unload early and time it going live or when you want it to premiere, it is utter bollocks, she is just too busy doing what she wants. Her time management is appalling, all her output could be filmed and edited in less than two days a week.The bottom line is Fanny loves the money but not the restrictions and she is now resentful thus churning out bollocks. The Fleurie's spend much longer on filming editing and music and I agree do work hard, I just have a problem with patron for renovations-but do enjoy their content.

Ouch I hope you are ok and that you are not in too much pain. Get well soon.xxxxxx
I totally agree with you! I personally despise the begging which so many of these channels have taken on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Healing wishes your way. 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I use 4G. Some days my vlogs can be uploaded in an hour, some days 7 hours :eek:
Since mine don't really matter, there is no schedule as such, it's not an issue for me.
What did one of the Ian's install there? ?Paid for by Hanni?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Rest up. Head bangs can be pesky 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think she already dealt with the tax consequences. Hence the pow wow with Potts and Larkin a few months ago. She just hasn’t revealed it to her patreons. She is paying back her tax free accounts quietly without admitting it she over drafted on their dime to begin with. One doesn’t wait to pay taxes- it is swift and immediate. Pay the piper.
I think you're right. All her income is going toward back taxes while we are watching twirl makeovers. Maybe it's the reason why Larkin wants out?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The Fleurie's spend much longer on filming editing and music and I agree do work hard, I just have a problem with patron for renovations-but do enjoy their content.
The Fleurie's are professional and their vlog shows it but Fanny's ...... oh boy! What a mess.

Reactions: 22
Lalande had a full house.
Are they all busy, gearing up for Philip Janssen's re-sale store??? So busy, that the Sunday flog had to wait.
Who needs Workaway, when you can traffic volunteers amongst the local chateaux owners.
A new volunteer arrived, from Patrick and Stuart. Lalande has honey, Colombe has marmalade.
Volunteer, Coco/Chole, is busy making things for the re-sale shop. Lalande will profit from her free labor???
Photographer, Valerie Sarron, gave us a look at the dry conditions, hot sheep and stained sofa.
Online shop owners, Jared Gruene and Tanner Gruene found the one eyed hedgehog.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.