Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luna20

VIP Member
Even her cult thinks the twirl room is horrible!

All the framed pictures have mold in it simply because the royal dump is damp 9 months a year!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

The Simple Life

It is very odd, he has no charm, no talent, no scruples he is no oil painting, he isn't funny so what is the draw? I suppose the old adage is "birds of a feather stick together" Fanny happily says she does what she wants, even though she is living off others and he is just doing the same. Her patrons defend her saying they just pay for the content, but I don't think it is fine she is taking the piss. The Grand Salon should be finished by now, literally she has done bugger all in two years, how does she sleep at night? She is wealthy in her own right and there is probably lots of old Granny's in say Oklahoma scrimping and saving and sending this lying wizened hag their pension. She said patron funds were "to lovingly restore" La Lande not pay for her vacations and porcelain addiction.Go back to what she said would be done with the money and literally she hasn't kept her word on one thing-at least most robbers wear a mask and Prince of Pubes would definitely benefit from a balaclava.

need to top up the Botox in your forehead Fanny
Well, the answer is in your first line. "he has no charm, no talent, no scruples he is no oil painting, he isn't funny so what is the draw? I suppose the old adage is "birds of a feather stick together"
Those were exactly the features that drew Madame to him in the first place. She judged him to be jung, silly, vain and therefore harmless, plus he had that gay/feminine allure she likes so much in men (so that no real man can threaten the gigantic father figure she has internalized). And, as he was so very complying from the very start, so obliging towards each very whim of her, she thought she could easily manipulate him and use him. He also soon became her shield aganist everybody else, so that nobody could reach her so easily.
What she didn't know - being so full of herself and so stupid and so entitled - was that Snorty wasn't so naive and innocent. She misjudged him. Behind that chubby, baby-like face there is a cynical, calculating, cold opportunist who is doing to her what she's always done to others. And he knows too much of her tricks. He has slowly entangled her in a spider web, so much so that now is not so easy for her to set free.
I'm sure she's still convinced that she is the one who's manipulating, but it is not so.
He's the spider and she's the fly.
So, it would be interesting to know if she still has some ways of getting rid of him, like @Clara says.
Gosh, these perverse dynamics have me glued to the screen!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
@Just Grift Wood said:
And many still love Fanny and basically they are all laughing all the way to the bank.

Exactly. The way people like, support & defend the Fleuries no matter what they do is the same way SJ's fans support & defend her no matter what she does. The Fleuries fans are some of SJ's harshest critics but they still support the Fleuries even though they seem to have similar business ideas to SJ 1. They visited her (she visited 1st) 2. Promoted her on Instagram & their vlog 3. They have been in 2 media articles & videos with her (BBC & French TV channel TF1) 4. They have both decided not to show association accounts. 5. They have both adopted each others ideas. SJ now has sponsors & the Fleuries are now delaying projects, dragging out 1 content (kitchen) for 6 - 7 months just like SJ's repeated content & they are obviously keeping money & delaying projects for TV. I know people will say the Fleuries have completed more projects but they seem to be adopting her style. How many projects have they completed since their before & after video 7 months ago? The difference between SJ & the Fleuries is that one is better at hiding their expensive purchases & holidays than the other. The Fleuries are grifters just like SJ & as long as both have fans ready to defend them, they will continue to deceive laughing all the way to the bank.
Light years away from each other.
One given a chateau, never done a day's work in her life. Holidaying, treating herself to stuff, wasting money, pleading poverty whilst owning a London flat. I can't forgive the disgusting gift grab channel netting her hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of gifts. Nor can I forget Selmar's treatment by her staff? Not aware that the Fleuries passed off a workaway as refugee from Ukraine either?
Yes they both have Patreon money, yes they have YouTube money - but Fleuries are transparent about what their money is going to & the proof of it is shown on screen. Meanwhile back in La Lande the accountant, chapel restorer, pond restorers all appear to have gone AWOL. Everything done on the cheap, tacky, dirty property.
The Fleuries are aware of cross pollination between the chateau brands they are both working for Channel 4 as well as themselves. I can just imagine the constant invites for them to go to visit Fanny & they chose the most family friendly option they could. A weekend away with their children hunting for Easter Eggs. Don't blame them. How many times can you refuse an invitation without looking really rude.
They run a professional business, have 2 kids, do most of the work that they can themselves & as far as I can see are not hiding expensive purchases but instead mentioning the brands & makes showing they are choosing good quality items - as opposed to Brico bamboo worktops.
They don't go off on expensive holidays whilst strapping hot water bottles to themselves & using free labour. Nope. Fanny is a con woman & nothing you will say will convince me that the Fleuries are.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Here Fanny, I've fixed up your Patron Day announcement......

Patron Open Day September 2022
The event is planned to start at 11 am on just 1 day (because there are more hosts then guests) the XXXXX and will end at 6 pm, which is when the online auction closes and Snorty must be back on the computer and Percy needs to be plugged back onto life support. We need to get the most out of everything you give us so we have the ready for the next day so we can give us each day so we can live our the best life off your money. of us! There’s no need for you to come at 11 am, because I won't be out of bed yet, but as soon as you come, we arrange the groups for the tours and you can enjoy the chateau for longer, and have 5 minute chats with everyone

You will be able to meet Stephanie, Philip, Isabelle, Percy, Gerry, Amaury, Chantal, Stephen, Maria, Pavlina, Kirsty, Nic, Andie, Dana and other friends who appeared on the vlogs. Baghead Larkin & his family won't be here (now or ever again) because he has sold his portion of the shiteau. Natti & Dan will also be AWOL for the entire event, and if you discuss any of their absences with anyone you too will be evicted from the shiteau.

The common areas of the ground floor at the Chateau will be accessible all the time, although the garden steps are dangerously off limit, and you will be guided through the first floor and private areas. In addition to signing a Release indemnifying Shiteau de LaLande in the event of personal injury & accident while on the premises, hard hats will be available and must be worn at all times during the tours. The tours will be settled in accordance with your arrival time; please remember this is a private house and respect the places marked as such. Toilets inside the shiteau are also private and off-limits. No questions, comments, pictures or video will be permitted during the tours.

We will offer non-alcoholic drinks, a light, beige snack and dry cake! Unfortunately, we can’t cater for all the tastes and allergies (except Phi Phi's) this time - as we usually do for dinner with our guests staying at the B&B - but we will have a selection of vegetarian, and will do our best to have a big selection of Dana's falafel's for you to choke on. choose from.

For the parking, we will offer the piece of land in front of the Chateau gates, and you can also park on one side of the road in front of the main gate.
For relieving yourself, porta-potty's will be set-up in the sheep field. There’s gravel on the courtyards and a bit of walking in the forest, plus the visit to the first floor of the chateau, so we recommend you to come in comfy shoes! Only I can wear 5" hooker stiletto's around the shiteau. The walled garden is also off-limits because there's nothing to see there, except weeds and zucchini, and the pergola is not yet finished.

As we can’t offer transportation to come to the event, because I'm too cheap with your money, I’m happy to put you in contact with other people who could travel with you or have a car to share. Please let me know if you are ok with me sharing your email. Yes, I do have your email address although I never respond to your email inquiries or send patron cards.

Please send us your phone number and make sure you bring your ID and chequebook with you for the check-in! All mobile phones & recording devices will also be confiscated before entering the premises and returned when you leave. I will be welcoming everyone and giving you the cold shoulder and bums rush schedule for the tours of the day. Bring an umbrella and wellies as we've made no alternate provisions in the event of rain and wet patrons will not be permitted inside the shiteau.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
OMG! At first glance I thought I was looking at the surface of Mars! With a probe getting ready to land!

View attachment 1474622
Andrea Dern
13 hours ago
emoji_u1f343.png
THE ATTIC TOILE ROOM IS PERFECTION
emoji_u2757.png
️ I KNEW YOU TWO WOULD COME UP WITH THE ABSOLUTELY WINNING COMBINATION . A GREAT PLACE TO GET AWAY TO READ A BOOK. THE ONLY THING I CANT GET BEHIND IS THE NAIL POLISH, PHILIP…SORRY, BUT IT IS SO UNMANLY FOR SUCH A SEXY DUDE.
emoji_u1f343.png

Show less

Well let’s just take another look at that sexy dude. I don’t think Andrea can get out much!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38

Imperious Me

VIP Member
Jason Dubious is busy over on FB 'Escape to Chateau de Lalande & more' What a Twat..

Jason Aaron Dubey shared a post.
46m ·

Hello to you gorgeous lovers of beautiful things...on my last visit to Chateau de Lalande in Spring, I was actually on a secret art buying mission on the French Riviera for our European Collection of original works by the 20th Century Modern Masters. As an International Art Dealer and gallerist it is my duty to seek out rare and unusual works of art by Dali, Chagall, Picasso and others. Now this may sound glamorous and all, but I can tell you it is a lot of work, and I always injure myself in some way, so it can be painful. Not to mention the jet lag and 8 to 10 hour drives across Europe alone are exhausting. That being said, after I import the pieces at great expense, it is extremely rewarding, and moving when the art arrives in California. I am so pleased to share with you this magnificent acquisition by Miro, 'The Delerium of tje Coutuier' a monumental original Carborunum. This is a proud moment in an art dealers life, so I invite you to share this with me!! Lots of love to you all!
Xoxo

Dauphin Dubey, your Dauphin of Lalande
1f618.png
1f618.png
1f618.png
1f956.png
1f956.png
1f1e8_1f1f5.png
1f1e8_1f1f5.png
1f934.png
1f601.png

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

KiKiGee

VIP Member
200w (1).gif

Ron VERMONT

15 minutes ago
I’m sorry too much for me . Less is more ! Clutter everywhere. You don’t need to go to another Fair or shop for yrs. Enjoy Nature, & Food ! The Chapel we’re is the Artist? It’s August. The Grand Salon seams it’s on hold ? Pergola , I’m 80 yrs old I can finish it in 2 days , let’s go summer almost over. Keep the positive Energy flowing. Remember that planing board, you checked off things as the were completed. Bring it back!

J B

2 hours ago
24:59 how funny... As soon as Philip says "I have a thought" , the video paused and a commercial comes up for a local business for hiring an attorney...... I am not sure if you can select when commercials pop up but if you do and did... that was perfect.

Margo Cilag
3 hours ago
It's such a pity the company Stephanie talks about in this vlog ships only within the US! I did the taste palate test and wanted to order the wines but the website says you need to give a US zip code and doesn't process the order without it. And the price it shows at checkout isn't 55 dollars but 63. I guess the offer is just for American viewers.

Karen King

7 hours ago
Smoking, drinking and eating poor innocent animals. I can no longer watch this you tube channel.

• Haha
  • Wow
@Just Grift Wood she makes me howl with laughter and takes no shit and I actually think she is really kind. She also isn't afraid of hard work or calling her mewling brat of a daughter out.

Sorry but I have to disagree with this, there is no way mummy dear is really kind. From what I have read from @Clara Burnett and seen on the vlogs she is a nasty racist who treated the volunteers like slaves and was disdainful and nasty unless a phone was pushed up to her face. No imo she’s a greedy, clawing, imperious woman who didn’t have time for Fanny as a child and certainly did not give Fanny the love she needed. Leaving daddy to over compensate and thus bring us to where we are today.

• Heart
Even her cult thinks the twirl room is horrible!

All the framed pictures have mold in it simply because the royal dump is damp 9 months a year!
Oh it’s damp 12 months of the year, it’s just that the damp freezes over for three of those months!😳😳😳

• Haha

Scooby Doo

Patron Open Day September 2022
The event is planned to start at 11 am on the XXXXX and will end at 6 pm. We need to get everything ready for the next day so we can give each day the best of us! There’s no need for you to come at 11 am but as soon as you come, we arrange the groups for the tours and you can enjoy the chateau for longer, and have chats with everyone ;)

You will be able to meet Stephanie, Philip, Isabelle, Percy, Gerry, Amaury, Chantal, Stephen, Maria, Pavlina, Kirsty, Nic, Andie, Dana and other friends who appeared on the vlogs.

The common areas of the ground floor at the Chateau will be accessible all the time, and you will be guided through the first floor and private areas. The tours will be settled in accordance with your arrival time; please remember this is a private house and respect the places marked as such.

We will offer drinks, a light snack and cake! Unfortunately, we can’t cater for all the tastes and allergies this time - as we usually do for dinner with our guests staying at the B&B - but we will have a selection for vegetarians, and will do our best to have a big selection for you to choose from.

For the parking, we will offer the piece of land in front of the Chateau gates, and you can also park on one side of the road in front of the main gate. There’s gravel on the courtyards and a bit of walking in the forest, plus the visit to the first floor of the chateau, so we recommend you to come in comfy shoes!

As we can’t offer transportation to come to the event, I’m happy to put you in contact with other people who could travel with you or have a car to share. Please let me know if you are ok with me sharing your email.

Please send us your phone number and make sure you bring your ID with you for the check-in! I will be welcoming everyone and giving you the schedule for the tours of the day ;)

• Wow
  • Haha
This was weeks and weeks ago

This should be the thread title I LAUGHED OUT LOUD

The Feurie's kitchen I would guesstimate has cost between 75,000-100,000 euros to complete. They have gone for the best of everything (bar the electrician I wish he would tidy those wires up) they have worked hard themselves too and a bespoke handmade kitchen is a dream. They say patron have only paid for the stone flooring my question is if they can afford all the rest why do they need patron? I think the notion of paying someone to do up their house is wrong. Again this is not a really noteworthy chateau yes it is a lovely old house, but they have chosen to live in it and with their B and B prices they should be paying for it. Again the content last night: watch them get a super duper new sit on lawn mower, uncover the floor we have already seen and make a big deal of a bargain table (so frugal).
I think there is a massive difference between Fanny & the Fleuries. They had proper jobs, earned money to buy property which they did up so they could sell it to buy the chateau. They weren't given it on a plate like Fanny. They have done an awful lot of the work themselves & at least Patrons can see what they get for their buck. They've used skilled professionals where necessary & Anna is meticulous in her decorating skills - no coloured pencils for her! A clean efficient business integrated into the local community & using French labour where possible. I have no problem with them providing footage for me to view for which they earn Youtube revenue. I don't pay them anything to watch it & I like it. They don't waste money on a weekly basis buying tat. They've bought cheap lighting from Ebay & aren't off on holiday every 5 minutes. The kitchen table is lovely-why buy a new one when you can have one with a bit of character? For me the main difference is that if I was a Patron I'd think I'd be seeing what they've spent my cash on - unlike at La Lande.

• Heart

KyBourbon

VIP Member
A 25 y/o she doesn’t have to boink and can dismiss when she feels he’s served his purpose. MP dodged a bullet it was her plan for him to fill that role but he balked 👈 knowing it would eventually self destruct.
I do think that Michael Petherick originally played the role that Snorts now fills…SJ’s close male companion. And Michael did it MUCH better than Snorts could ever hope to achieve. MPK and SJ really “played up” their relationship without actually calling it “boyfriend/girlfriend”…but they had no problem leading everyone to believe that was the case. To his credit, I think Michael became uncomfortable with the deception and decided to “come clean” (not for ethical reasons…probably because the deception was affecting his dating game). That’s why I wouldn’t put it past SJ and Snorts to be conning everyone. Michael was hesitant to “go all in” but Snorts has accepted the challenge. I’ll bet Michael thought he and SJ would still be “besties” after he came out…but she doesn’t have room for two “close” men in her life. So, Michael was pushed aside for Snorts.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
It could be himself? Or none binary if Clara is really The Pubic Prince. I think it would be lovely if we never know to be honest. @Clara Burnett would you class yourself as a good friend of Fanny's?
She herself certainly classes me as such. Then again, she would consider calling the lady from the local bakery a close friend too...

• Haha
  • Heart

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
You folks know that I have different superpowers, among them also .. clare.. clear,,, I can look into the future.

Newspaper article, September 13, 2022:

A young blond Scandinavian woman, working as a chef on a private yacht, went missing after a dispute with the guests.
Eyewitnesses say that when a guest asked for the filet to be well done, the chef seemingly replied:
„You don’t tell me what I have to do! This is very rude!!“

Then she threw a Capri Sun pouch onto a child’s head, kicked a dog, puked on the buffet, peed on the floor, and showed a dolphin the finger before she actually started the real mayhem.
Rescue teams found 3 survivors in a badly psychological state, ranging from shock to PTSD.

One of the survivors, Major Steven Handerson to Channel 4: „I’ve been in Afghanistan, Irak, Vietnam…. But I’ve never seen anything like that“

if you see an enraged blond Scandinavian woman, don’t engage but immediately call the army.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart