Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Le Baiseur

VIP Member
Your very sane list deserves the clearest answer so far: No, I'm not Mary Poppins nor Marie Poupin. You will however see me on patron day, if there is one that is and even more descriptive: you have seen me numerous times!
OMG @Clara Burnett , I'm loving these bombs you're recently dropping! I'm so far off the edge of my sitting that I'm practically already on the floor!

Since we've seen the real you numerous times, I hope you've been spared our snarky, critical comments, and silly photoshops!

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Clara Burnett

VIP Member
@Clara Burnett, has Stephanie already dealt with or is dealing with her tax problems? Is this the reason why the renovations and projects have stopped?
She seems to be trying to deal with it the way she usually deals with anything too big for her own appetite (so basically everything): she's frantically looking for someone to take care of it for her. So far, nobody wants to step into the mine field she has created for herself. She tried to shift responsibility to the accountants she hired for a while, but they are keeping their doors closed. My understanding is that Isabelle's impending return is closely related to and driven by the tax situation spinning out of control. Word is she wants out.

Speaking of Michael Potts does anyone know how much a Formula1 photographer would be likely to earn? I suppose he has to sell his photos to publications. Wondering about "his" purchase of the retirement plot in SA and how he may have funded it.
It's his hobby, not his profession.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Granola Chic

I'm so over the shopping and drinking.
Hopefully, there will be more filming between mother and daughter when mummy arrives.
The old battle-ax can't arrive soon enough.

I genuinely believe Philip is also using SJ for "airtime."
He wants to be a star, so any exposure, even on YouTube, will appease him.
Stop filming him, he may disappear.
I'm betting he has baby fits over how much air time he receives each week...

Speaking of baby fits...The baby fits over a teakettle were too funny. How empty do they feel inside that they need to fill themselves with material things and booze instead of having a normal life?

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Lady Avonlea

VIP Member
Interesting......and this is exactly what I thought about today and you've confirmed it.
I am the VP of our Homeowner's Association. I'm in the US, so laws may differ slightly but as an Association, we are required to have a homeowner's association meeting once per year, as you indicated Stephanie must do in France for her "association". In our by-laws, we have it written that the Association must set the meeting and inform homeowners at least two months in advance, then again a month prior to the meeting. Additionally, we put up signs in the neighborhood a day or two before the meeting. We show up and if there are things to vote on, we must have a quorum of 20% of the homeowners present to even vote - mostly, the only thing there is to vote on is the election of new officers and members of our architectural committee. But we can't always get 20% of the homeowners to attend - there are only 125 total owners! - but if not enough show up, we have to schedule it again by law and if not enough people show up the second time, legally, can we can proceed with voting.

Stephanie is deliberately not answering people's emails because she doesn't want them showing up, so she can cancel. I was convinced of this this morning and your post confirms it.

She deserves whatever it is that's going to rain down on her at some point. I hope I'm here to see it!
  • Fanny has not advertised the Patron Day's as an Association meeting but as a garden party.
  • Fanny hasn't issued any agenda for the event and also hasn't advised whether the number of confirmed attendees warrants spreading the event over 3 days. (although we know 1 day will suffice)
  • By spreading the party over 3 days, there would never be a quorum present to vote on any matters.
  • If only a small number of patrons have confirmed their attendance, (which is likely) Fanny also hasn't confirmed which day the party will take place
Fanny's relying on that fact that most patrons just give their money each month and don't even realize the legal requirement to hold an annual meeting.

It's August 6, the Patron Event is only 1 month away, France is closed for the month, Fanny & Snorty are travelling again on vacation and SFA has been confirmed or organized. Fanny is afraid of being challenged by unhappy patrons.

Fanny will cancel the event and based on her usual MO, she'll come up with some lame excuse, apologize profusely explaining she's heart-broken and ill to her stomach at the thought of cancelling the event, but it simply can't be helped and she'll love-boom her loyal patrons for their understanding. It's so Lielande.....

• Angry
Reactions: 43

tatter76

Bit of french law to keep you entertained on a friday....http://cesc.online.fr/1901.html - this extract is of interest:

1. Patrimoine
    • This concept is absolutely crucial, because it means that no one can mix his/her personal interests with the association’s interests, and any personal use of the association’s assets is a criminal act. Today, simply getting a favor, no matter how small it may be, can disqualify the association for treatment as a complete association.
    • The association has an obligation to keep accounting books and submit a year-end report to the administration.
  2. Senior managers, their power and liability
  3. Three positions are extremely sensitive:
    • President
    • Treasurer
    • Managing Director
    • The position of president is the ultimate level of responsibility. Therefore, if the association is found liable for something, very often the president’s personal liability is on the line. This is especially true if it has been impossible to pin down the exact circumstances of the deed that led to a liability suit.
    • The treasurer is also personally liable for anything connected with financial issues, including misuse of funds. Considering the complexity of the French legislation, it is virtually impossible to do everything 100% legally, even with the best intentions of doing so.
    • The managing director is in charge of the daily activities of the association. Therefore, nothing should happen without his or her knowledge and authorization, and he or she should take all measures possible to prevent any possible wrongdoing. Of course, should an incident of some sort occur, the blame can often be put on the director.
    • This means that it is highly advisable to have a special type of liability insurance to cover this type of liability for any such occurrence. Indeed, since it is virtually impossible to avoid all potential risks, all Executive Committee members should be covered by the policy.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
I AM IN CHARGE NOW- DIRECT ALL INQUIRIES TO ME PLEASE.
Hello lovely Philipp,

I have a question and I am very afraid to ask, I might even consider hanging myself afterwards for having such bad thoughts.

Since I stayed at your wonderful, dreamy, magical castle lalande, I… I have this sort of rash on my behind. It it turned from yellow to blue and now has a brown time to it. I can’t explain it I only used your cozy towels in the bath.
My hair started to turn greenish over the last months. Probably a doctor will know what’s the problem because it definitely wasn’t your cozy pillows with the smell of warm cinnamon and wine. And for some time now, I am having these weird nightmares, but I felt so comfortable in that Marquis de Sade room.
And you probably won’t believe this, but I had multiple false pregnancies since I stayed at la Lande. But I never slept with anyone there and only ate what Dan cooked for me.

i feel so sorry for bothering you with my problems, I am sure you already explained everything in the one and only video that I have missed although I am checking your channel 30x a day.

• Haha
  • Heart

Sparrowsfart

VIP Member
it's very inconsiderate of Fanny not posting today. I was looking forward to complaining about the vlog.

Maybe we should talk more about laundry or pies.

• Haha
  • Heart

Definitely Maybe

VIP Member
Did anyone else notice in yesterday's flog that when Fanny was in the kitchen admiring the food Marie had prepared, there were madeleine cakes uncovered on the table and Mary Poppins was brushing the floor right next to the table ? Imagine the dust and dirt flying about and landing on those cakes and the other food :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

ComtesseRose

VIP Member
caroline gooder
11 minutes ago
@Robin Lots Isabelle is Stephanie's mother and Percy is her stepfather. Gerry is the unofficial brother of Stephanie. He was 12 years old when Stephanie was born and he lived with them. Michael Potts is one of the co-owners of Lalande and a long time friend of Stephanie.

caroline gooder
1 hour ago
Stephanie wanted to fill the Winter Salon with shelves. The new paneling in the Grant Salon has one section of shelves. Don't know if it will be for Art, Books or both.

caroline gooder
4 hours ago
They are waiting for planning permissions for the external doors. Isabelle will be back with Percy, Gerry, Michael Potts in less than 2 weeks.
caroline gooder
20 hours ago
Loved the votes for men in kilts and a party in their future. I grew up with them.😘😘 Please stop smoking, you young guys! Nick you are setting a bad example. Loved the food in the kitchen and at the festival. Chloe is so much fun and the three women make the afternoon delightful.
Caroline Gooder. Please get a fucking hobby you obnoxious connasse!

There, I feel much better now...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

HalcyonOrganic

VIP Member
I think there is a completely rational answer about Clara‘s identity:

Steffi, as a single child, needed a friend in her childhood days to cope with her loneliness.
Her mind created a phantasy character to play with her, named Clara.
For years and years, Clara was Steffi’s imaginary friend up until Steffi became the woman she is now.

Clara however, had to witness Steffi’s downfall for years as secondary person in her body.

Sooo, when Steffi started grifting, Clara’s personality emerged whenever Steffi slept. Clara became more and more active in Steffi’s body and joined tattle.

You see? Completely logical.

• Haha
Reactions: 40