Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
It’s a wonderful life when you don’t have to go into a China factory outlet in Limoges! Bravo for A&P.

Reactions: 4

Summerbaby

VIP Member
In the end, who inherits all these ill-gotten spoils?
If Stephanie Jarvis never has children, then obviously, her mother, Gerald or an Aunt/Cuz!
I sincerely hope that SJ has made a will to make that v.v. clear. As, God forbid, that is what any responsible property owner would do, isn't it?

TorontoGWM

VIP Member
It’s Open Day at the gay sha-oh today. Teary has raked the dirt, Ashtray has done who knows what and mom has piled the rocks. Patrons will be wowed by the progress… I mean shopping Teary has done

• Haha

Summerbaby

VIP Member
2 marriages later. I left one, one left me. I live my 900 square foot cottage on a little lake.... Hense the name. "LittleMore". Would be nice to have a little bigger place....
1 marriage, 1 son, a few relationships since and ultimately much smaller 3 bed house these days rather than huge 5 bed previously owned residence. Lakes and wildlife park on my doorstep and nesting birds in my back garden too - perfect for me these days. Although newly planted front/rear gardens would appreciate much needed rain as current drought situation in UK is playing havoc with the lawn and plants. Hey ho, c'est la vie!

• Heart

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
Princess and the Pea
VIP Member

Jul 24, 2022

Ah an article from the Daily Mail :sick: Well known for being Conservative Party cheerleaders. Conservative Party have been behind privatising Channel 4 despite it being publicly owned & profitable. They don't like Ch4 because it has held the government & Johnson to account & made thought provoking social interest programmes. So a bitch piece from this rag of a newspaper is nothing new. Clothes & jewellery were loaned to her & job losses will only happen because of the government's privatisation plan. She's made Ch4 successful & for Daily Mail to link a photo shoot of her wearing fancy clothes & redundancies is typical muddying of the waters.

Yeah, you have said as much before. I get it. You love C4 hate the DM. We are gossiping……
I call the Daily Mail Hate Mail and agree with Albee

I for one do not believe so. He's a typical French lad of his generation. Though I do think that Mpeth had become... what's the word/phrase. Oh yes, up for the challenge! He has showered Florian with expensive gifts and trips. He has encouraged him to perform for his filming (and delight 🤮). We may never know what went down in London but I sense that perhaps it didn't end the way Mpeth would have liked. Florian is a fitness instructor, or training to be one. In the summer he works away at one of the beaches as a lifeguard. It's a seasonal job and will come to an end probably at the end of August, unless the resort extends it. I have said before, and truly believe, that Mpeth is a predator of the worse type (sorry @HalcyonOrganic) but that's my opinion. I would not like or want any child of mine, no matter if he has reached the age of majority, to have anything to do with him.

Reactions: 3

Freesia54

VIP Member
My screen shots always appear as an attachment at the bottom of a post.
She had a post from a previous thread verbatim at the top of her post, as if she'd quoted it from the current thread.
Would copy and paste give you the same effect? You can insert the text anywhere within your own post?

Just Grift Wood

VIP Member
The other fortified farmhouse, restored by a pro restoration architect in the Ardeche, is Chateau du Sailhant, decorated in a very masculine warlord style as I think is appropriate. (Also earlier, more Chenonceau Renaissance than Versailles Baroque).
But it's light, and lightly done. I think you're right about masculine, and Fanny's looks like shit.
Check out one of the salons at Sailhant -- and his Hugh Hefner bedroom. Both trop masculine and 1000 times lighter than Jarvis' work.
View attachment 1480852View attachment 1480857
Not my taste at all but will have a look xxx

billybudd

VIP Member
Hope this guy falls from the edge of the Earth.

If he would treat a girl like he treats Florian, most would see a problem in that, and rightfully so. When did it this gay double standard sh*t become acceptable?
Mmmm. Yeah. Been pondering that for a long time. This famous piece was published in 2004.

Reactions: 2

C'est moi

VIP Member
Well, my son who has to get up for work at 4:30 a.m., decided not to hear his alarm this morning!
But I heard it!!!
Couldn't go back to sleep...and since I am nosey!!! ( lol), I decided to see what you all were up to when I am normally asleep here in America.
Tattlers never sleep!😎
So it would appear. My son has one of those alarm clocks that go off and he never hears.

Michael can drive … he just chooses not to.
Wrong Michael I think. That looks like a young Potts?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Summerbaby

VIP Member
I have a serious question, if someone can answer.
Is there some reason I've missed that Stephanie is averse to showing her toes? I've noticed that now, in the heat of summer when everyone is wearing sandals, she's clopping around in high heeled pumps! I'd say it was almost matronly, except the heel height isn't matronly, just sort of trashy looking. Even here, she has on socks. A lot of times, she's wearing flats or mules, many of them velvet, when she could be wearing flip flops or something (she's around the house filming outside or something when I've seen her wear these - and always expensive, designer ones) but never, ever with her toes showing.

There are so many great dress sandals with heels these days. I've only retired since the pandemic, but when I was working, they were a must in the summer months. It's just a more modern way of dressing, in my opinion. Even at Easter, she had on a lovely dress, but then wore those outdated pumps with it. I just find it strange and very odd (much like the chatelaine herself!). She must feel that something is wrong with her feet. I just don't get it.

(p.s. I promise, I do not have a foot fetish - I just wouldn't be caught dead in pumps if I didn't have to wear them!)
All I know is that my BFF never shows her toes, ever! Unlike me. Totally her perogative because she is uncomfortable doing so for her own reasons! But, I also know, that she would absolutely love to do so if she did feel comfortable. Of course, we all have our own body issues and perhaps Stephanie Jarvis does too!

Reactions: 1