The Chateau Diaries #161 Proceed with caution, Demented Diabolical Damsel of Disaster ahead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who exactly is the NJ that you are referring to? Need a full name please, more especially so because you are a new member without giving any idea of your own back story.

Reactions: 19
Who is NJ?

Reactions: 7
Sorry, just a typo! I mean NL Nik Larkin.
The college was Somerville.
I am an Oxford grad from a few years after SJ, we overlapped and I knew her tangentially.

Reactions: 37
I well hello there @ViscountLaLande welcome to Tattle. Please tell us how you found us, this is kind of a tradition for new members to introduce themselves.
If you click on the wiki button at the top of the page all your questions will be answered.
Please share a photo of The photo you saw. Seems like you know the Oxford set.

Reactions: 28
Many questions have been raised instantly as to who is "ViscountLaLand" and their lack of response to questions raised. Maybe they need to be reported if they don't respond within the next 30 mins in order to back up what they have stated.
Tattlers need facts, not simply speculation, or, possibly, some kind of revenge against Stephanie Jarvis without giving details, and why!

Reactions: 10
I don't have a copy of the photo unfortunately.
So in a JCR (junior common room) in an Oxford college, there is normally a wall of matriculation photographs. Theses are photographs taken when you enter the college. A class photo, taken at the start of the year essentially. I had a look for SJ's when I was back for an alumni dinner last week. She is there ofc.

I think Gillman & Soame will have a copy. I will check with them.

I knew SJ primarily via thesps (rather than our shared college) but also recall her being at PG parties. She was also at one hunt ball if I remember, but she did not throw anything in my direction.

Reactions: 27
I find it interesting that Philip says "we, ours" etc about the chateau and everything Stephanie owns these days, but when gifts are given, they're from Philip only.. the postcards, the china.. "Thank you Philip"..? What's yours is mine, what's mine is my own apparently.

Reactions: 24
Hullo, first you need to save the Jules "J" avatar. Then click the 'J' or your name at the top of the screen. Hover over the 'J' pic or tap edit, choose your lovely new avatar and hey presto!

Reactions: 9
Hullo, first you need to save the Jules "J" avatar. Then click the 'J' or your name at the top of the screen. Hover over the 'J' pic or tap edit, choose your lovely new avatar and hey presto!
THANK YOU I WILL GIVE THAT A TRY. FINGERS CROSSED!

Reactions: 8
Is that a fly…or is it the bee from Michael Petherick’s farting bee logo, come to visit the farmhouse?

Best viewed with the sound turned up!

Reactions: 18
I'm not sure who is more of an suck-up, sycophantic ass-kisser - Jason Dubey or Patrick from Journey to the Chateau? They are both equally irritating.

Reactions: 24
Well not saying I wouldn't...the combo of those sandals, glare and robe are pretty hard to resist. Luckily I can resist, I have a pretty strong resister.
Odysseus_Gibson ought to be your next incarnation... LOL.

Reactions: 10
No need to report. Just scroll on……

Reactions: 28
If by NJ you mean Nick Larkin. That SA investor is either linked to Michael Potts or Percy. Interesting spilt tea you bring us…..

One more thing @ViscountLaLande do tell us what your alumni think of Ms Jarvis’ grift on YouTube.

Reactions: 27
Just a little reminder where flying monkeys and questionable tattlers are concerned. The “ignore” button is our friend…

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.