The Chateau Diaries #160 A Slugabed & an Ultracrepidarian Fudgel all day. More Is More.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t quite know why it took me so long to find you guys but I should’ve known there was a forum for all the château drama when the Michael and Angel Strawbridge shitshow went down! I think when SJ announced Snorts as her “boyfriend” it changed how I perceived everything. I considered her just a slutty spinster, but now with that repulsive man-child on her hip, it’s obvious how she has upped her grift game!
if I remember correctly, I found you guys after googling the distance from Her château to the fleur château when they came for Easter and it popped up a suggestion for a forum here!!!
Stephanie Jarvis the Slutty Spinster, Village Pump and Town Bike.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hi! I finally made a profile after lurking here for over a month. I stumbled upon the tattle site after googling a discrepancy in one of Fannys videos and to my delight, I found a whole community that calls her out on her tit and what my intuition was telling me about her! I have laughed and laughed at some of your responses and been amazed by the “receipts” you guys bring to the discussion at hand! Bravo! I had started watching CD at the very beginning of the pandemic and went back and watched some of her older videos (which I can’t find now) that showed her in New York with some long haired American guy. She said they were just “friends” but we all know what that means with her. Sorry if this has been discussed here before but I can’t find the videos and was wondering who this man was because I’ve never seen him again (at least I don’t think so because my memory is tit) I was hoping someone else remembers him and that I’m not crazy!
Looks like the video is still available. Is this the one you were looking for?

Reactions: 15
This is from her last flog. It's a long read but I love the part where they say Phillip is like her nephew!

Chandeliers
2 hours ago (edited)
☮♥☀🌹 Care About You! 🏰Stephanie, what we have to say to you, you're not going to like, but I rather tell you than not to tell you, because if we don't say anything, it's like leaving you to drown and nobody does that, only if they don't care or afraid to tell you. So here we go! It's about you and your boyfriend Philip. You guys remind us of Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher. Everyone thought it was a beautiful love story like Charles and Diana as well. The number one reason everyone in the world says, it's because of the age difference. When you fall in love with a person that's a lot lot younger than you are, it's like buying a puppy even though you don't like dogs. So it's all infatuation and the excitement that the other person thinks they will live with you the rest of their life because they think they're in love now, but they're only thinking about now not long term, because they're too young to think that far. Not to mention women can fall in love and stay with the guy forever, but men don't think like women. 95% of men only stay deeply in love for five years or so and then the love diminishes. So the relationship is only going to crumble because the younger person's mind is not fully developed. They think their age, not five years older and beyond. We honestly think you shouldn't play this love game that you think it's going to be like a fairytale, and he's going to kiss you and you will be his forever, like the story of Snow White, because he's only in his 20's. He acts as if though you are his aunt and he's the nephew, as he goes along with any final decision you make, simply because he knows you're older and he doesn't know better! Philip acts as if though he is a genuine true friend to you, but we don't see that deep excitement, manly, forever love affair that he should be showing towards you. Even when you went on the tractor to do some tractoring work, he was no where in sight like a manly boyfriend that wants to take over and control the tractor. He wants now to paint his nails and so his fingers looks very feminine. Are you telling us you don't mind if he wears makeup? The peachy pinks that he loves, it's almost like he's going a different direction towards being a transvestite. As long as you don't mind your boyfriend to be on the feminine side, then so be it because it's only going to get worst not better, as the saying goes. Maybe you should have your mother read our message and see if she agrees with what we're saying. The same way it was with Charles and Diana. All the signs where there, but everyone covered up for Charles. But at the end of their relationship, he wanted everyone to know what he really wanted. That's how men are, they completely think not what women are thinking. Only if they're 99.9% in love with you, they will see everything your way. So if it was me in your position, I wouldn't play a gambling game with my love life. Your cards are on the table and if you don't focus and concentrate, you're not going to win this love game for the long term forever and ever. We see you guys as best friends, but unfortunately, not as husband and wife. Having a real castle like you do, you can always add and subtract, but with genuine love, you don't want to play Russian roulette with your heart by adding and subtracting since Philip is only 27. As a male, he has just started to learn mentally. So why don't you stop while you're ahead and then in ten years, see if he feels the same way about you. Then you will be on the right side of the coin and have no regrets.🌹
My bet is on this being Potts or Nick taking the piss out of Stephanie. It seems to be an inside joke among the threesome. The fact that she keeps the comment up speaks volumes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I give Teabag a hard time, but I also give him credit when it’s due. Yes, he gets distracted easily and could go much further if he could just pull it together. But I swear Snorts is much lazier than Michael, by far! Teabag is a work horse compared to Squirrel!
Agreed! He had escaped my mind…thankfully

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My bet is on this being Potts or Nick taking the piss out of Stephanie. It seems to be an inside joke among the threesome. The fact that she keeps the comment up speaks volumes.
Here's the replies to Chandeliers.

ycvs-vN-Z46zjkIpYW4eWP7J=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

The Chateau Diaries

2 hours ago
It’s very sweet of you to care about me, but I think we look for very different things in a man. I’ve loved men in makeup since Adam Ant and I’d rather be able to talk about chandeliers and paint colours than tractors
emoji_u1f609.png

pn1hX7NITvc0tx5QiFnb140m=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Chandeliers
1 hour ago (edited)
@The Chateau Diaries
emoji_u262e.png
emoji_u2665.png
emoji_u2600.png
emoji_u1f339.png
Stephanie, if you read our comment again, everyone loves chandeliers and paint colors and tractors. Especially my daughter and I that loves the same things like you do we even drive a Hummer! You will see it's not about things, it's about a 27 year old boy who is tall, handsome and very much likeable. He can't think beyond 27 years old, because each year he's going to think differently. That's how it is with guys, only 10% stay on track. Did Charles the next king of England stay on track with all his worldly possessions? Everyone knows the answer to that. Cheers to Summertime!
emoji_u1f339.png

Show less

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Something must be “up” with Michael Petherick. No new videos since May 6. His “Peter Rabbit” reading doesn’t count because it was filmed a few years ago. He’s disappeared again…just caught a glimpse of him in one of Sadie’s vlogs a while ago, and he was looking a little shabby. I get the feeling something has happened. I might be wrong, but how much do you want to bet we’ll never see Florian on his vlog again? A “falling out” maybe? Perhaps Michael wanted to take things further but Florian declined? We’ll see.
There was the Insta post from him about the faux oak beams, hinting at a new vlog soon. :unsure: :unsure:

Reactions: 12
So I watched the Dolce and Gabbana Mens Fashion show Phillip may be fashion forward.
See through shirts, lots of jewels and pull on pants. Be careful next up he’ll be “borrowing” Stef’s skirts, see through pants and evening bags…

The show was actually pretty cool, set in a harbor (looks like Greece) with the boats and the sunset. The clothes were exquisite and lots of beautiful men…. Oh and there is a kitty around the 27 min mark crossing their path before they step onto the catwalk.
View attachment 1410070View attachment 1410071
Fashion forward 🤣🤣🤣 sweetbaby THE music artist known as PRINCE was wearing these get-ups before PhiPhi was conceived or in diapers 😂😂😂

I bet you’re right! He loves multiple emojis.

View attachment 1410163View attachment 1410164
And who is “we” referring to? Maybe he has multiple personalities?
Little secret the ‘we‘ is him and PhiPhi and Ms. HMN their playing a dirty little game but I see through their charades. Play on supercilious twits 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I notice a lot of people mispronounce the word perfect. They leave off the t, so it’s perfec. I hate it.
And for some crazy reason there are people on the TV who actually mispronounce using the word “fustrating!” Also “aks” which is apparently meant to be “ask!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I give Teabag a hard time, but I also give him credit when it’s due. Yes, he gets distracted easily and could go much further if he could just pull it together. But I swear Snorts is much lazier than Michael, by far! Teabag is a work horse compared to Squirrel!
I don't know what's gotten into me lately, but I find myself missing Michael more and more. 🤫
I think my hatred of Philip (which is being fueled by this site) is making me find everyone else in Lalaland a lot more tolerable by comparison.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think it's important to note an important cultural difference around teeth - yes, many Europeans cannot afford orthodontists, however, many also don't find it important to have straight white teeth. It was never an issue growing up and very few had braces. When my family lived in the middle east, I noticed the Americans were big on braces but the Brits weren't. I wonder if it has something to do with how health insurance is structured. Most of us don't have private health insurance because we can use the state health system - but teeth are not covered - even with private health insurance, teeth are extra - although in NZ teeth are free up to the age of 17, but not orthodontry work.
I'm 59 and am in the states, where I also grew up. I had braces in the late 70's and wore them for two years. There was no such thing as dental insurance back then, which is a relatively new thing, maybe offered by employers in the past 15-20 years. As is known, the US does NOT have universal healthcare - or a state health system, as you call it - our health insurance is tied to employment, with health insurance plans and dental plans offered by employers and employees pay for their insurance every paycheck. Families paid for their orthodontia out of pocket back when I had braces and, to a relative degree, still do - as far as I'm aware, most private dental insurance, if your employer offers it, maybe covers 30-50% of the bill. It never covers the whole 100%......and, in my experience, most dental plans typically will cover preventative care at 100%, but only 30-50% of everything else. The idea is that you can prevent "the big stuff" if you go for regular cleanings and xrays. We do have something here called Healthcare Flexible Spending Accounts, where you can elect to have a certain dollar amount go into an annual "pot" of money, tax free, so that if you knew you had expenses, like orthodontia, you could pay for braces that way. The money in the spending account can be used to pay for over and under the counter drugs and drug related items. Whatever money you have taken from your paycheck for the year must be spent in that year or you lose whatever the balance is. It's "use it or lose it".

I can't tell you why Americans are focused on teeth. As unnatural as that focus seems to you, it seems as unnatural to me to not focus on it, since culturally, it's a thing here! All I can say is that my dad, who grew up during the depression, had to have dentures in his 40's, so he was laser focused on making sure my teeth were in good shape. He nagged me constantly about flossing - even when I was in my 30's and 40's!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Here's the replies to Chandeliers.

View attachment 1410221
The Chateau Diaries
2 hours ago
It’s very sweet of you to care about me, but I think we look for very different things in a man. I’ve loved men in makeup since Adam Ant and I’d rather be able to talk about chandeliers and paint colours than tractors View attachment 1410222

View attachment 1410223
Chandeliers
1 hour ago (edited)
@The Chateau Diaries View attachment 1410224View attachment 1410225View attachment 1410226View attachment 1410227 Stephanie, if you read our comment again, everyone loves chandeliers and paint colors and tractors. Especially my daughter and I that loves the same things like you do we even drive a Hummer! You will see it's not about things, it's about a 27 year old boy who is tall, handsome and very much likeable. He can't think beyond 27 years old, because each year he's going to think differently. That's how it is with guys, only 10% stay on track. Did Charles the next king of England stay on track with all his worldly possessions? Everyone knows the answer to that. Cheers to Summertime!View attachment 1410228
Show less
It’s just a one ridiculous person talking to another ridiculous person. My cats make more sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.