The Chateau Diaries #160 A Slugabed & an Ultracrepidarian Fudgel all day. More Is More.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the M&M video from SJ party again. She looks like she's lost among strangers, but that doesn't matter now.
Have you seen the garden on drone footage?
There is nothing in the garden. At this time of year when it should be full of everything!
Where is the english garden? It's barren by the chappel?

Reactions: 6
Your mother-in-law.....was she related to Stephanie? Because that's a great way to explain how Stephanie sounds when she pretends to sing!
She loved a good old screech to her favourites. The sound of music holds particularly butt clenching memories when I recall the sound (I won't call it a tune) . She managed to destroy Cats the musical, and was politely asked to stop singing whilst we were in the audience for the theatre production of Cats. We slunk out at the end to the glares of other theatre goers.

Think Hyacinth Bucket, then think les Dawson and I am sure you have a fair representation of the sound.🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Well-spotted. I was squinting through the trees at the Jardin Anglais and it seems the watering apparatus vehicles were all parked there.
I have noticed the greenhouse was exceptionally empty but this is good evidence the walled garden is too. What was the price tag Jarvis put on the creation of the beds? And did Patreon money pay for them, as well as the irrigation system we have never seen in persuasive operation? Are there no veg because there is no water? Is Amaury's taking water from the moat to water the Jardin Anglais the evidence of massive failure to irrigate the walled garden?
like i predicted before that watersystem doesnt work..it didnt survive the winter and all the driving with digger etc through the garden...the pipes Dan installed were barely under the ground...i guess they are all broken nor is there pressure enough...all a waste of money and effort...it filled some vlogs..and thats it....a lott of talk, grifting and no results...thats Fanny Flash her way of life...

Btw i was watching Danas cookvlog...omg when you vlog about cooking make at least sure your products are fresh...those aubergines are a month old..that onion started to grow out again...that lettuce you can use as toiletpaper and the with cabbage has seen better days...and also she is constantly touching her hair...yuk..

I had to edit this post...i watched it to the end...people dont do it..dont watch....it makes your stomach turn... :sick:

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Pitiful grifters can't recognize that Buckingham Palace wouldn't let their horses, dogs or cats in that moldy dump to be fed Ms. HMN & PhiPhi scraps. They treat their animals like royalty NOT like used commodity as is the norm at the heap with all it's disjointed grifting crew. Hoping Chandelier makes an appearance and gives everyone the over obsessed deranged saga it will be fitting for the sh*tshow she puts on.
I noticed the Journey to the Chateau said they didn't stay the night even though there was a room for them. I was thinking they were probably wanting to get home to have some REAL food to eat after probably being served nibbles!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Hey there tattlers. FYI my review on Trip Advisor was reported. Hmmm. I wonder who would do such a thing? Trip Advisor allows people 48 hours to respond to the report but I was traveling and hadn't checked my email. Alas, they haven't heard the last of me. I will submit another review when I have time. Here's what tripadvisor sent me:

Your review was flagged by another user for violating our review guidelines. Before we review the report, we would like you to confirm your experience by clicking here. If you do not click on this link before Jun 24, 2022, your review will be removed and this matter will be closed. If you do click on the link, our team of moderators will review the report of your content to ensure it meets our guidelines. If your review does meet guidelines, it will remain posted; if not, it will be removed. In the event that your review is removed, we will notify you via email, and you will have the opportunity to resubmit. Thank you for taking the time to confirm your review. Sincerely yours, Tripadvisor Support Team

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Worth the recap on this I think. Fanny ticks all the boxes doesn't she.
  • Have an exaggerated sense of self-importance (thus reading out all the grandiose crawling puke inducing letters on gift grab)
  • Have a sense of entitlement and require constant, excessive admiration (well that is shown daily)
  • Expect to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it (she has bought a Chateau with other peoples money and now grifts for a living-wow her Mum must be proud)
  • Exaggerate achievements and talents (Interior designer and and taste maker-seriously)
  • Be preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate (perfect mate umm she's not met that fantasy)
  • Believe they are superior and can only associate with equally special people (look at how the volunteers are treated they are not friends merely minions)
  • Monopolize conversations and belittle or look down on people they perceive as inferior (she has belittled so many people Selmar, Dan, her Mum etc)
  • Expect special favors and unquestioning compliance with their expectations (her whole existence is based on favours)
  • Take advantage of others to get what they want (Selmar, Dan, Teabag, Cuz etc)
  • Have an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others (Selmar, FRK, Teabag)
  • Be envious of others and believe others envy them
  • Behave in an arrogant or haughty manner, coming across as conceited, boastful and pretentious (where to start)
  • Insist on having the best of everything — for instance, the best car or office
At the same time, people with narcissistic personality disorder have trouble handling anything they perceive as criticism, and they can:

• Become impatient or angry when they don't receive special treatment
  • Have significant interpersonal problems and easily feel slighted
  • React with rage or contempt and try to belittle the other person to make themselves appear superior
  • Have difficulty regulating emotions and behavior
  • Experience major problems dealing with stress and adapting to change
  • Feel depressed and moody because they fall short of perfection
  • Have secret feelings of insecurity, shame, vulnerability and humiliation
Holy tit I'm a narcissist!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I find it odd that SJ (lover of yellow) has worn so many black dresses recently. It's a colour more associated with winter or black tie events.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I find it odd that SJ (lover of yellow) has worn so many black dresses recently. It's a colour more associated with winter or black tie events.
She in mourning, her last shred of credibility has been lost, she losing control, her fate has been sealed and she knows what’s coming.

black conceals …. And makes someone look slim
Meow! Haha 😆
It dose hide marks that’s a good point, but I bet she’s a walking lint stick.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I noticed the Journey to the Chateau said they didn't stay the night even though there was a room for them. I was thinking they were probably wanting to get home to have some REAL food to eat after probably being served nibbles!
Yeah, that food was all beige with occasional stuff on... all pastry and bread slices... I'd starve :(

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If it were me, I would have stayed in order to hunt around a bit. I think they were just put off by the decrepit state of the place.

Either she gained weight or got successfully boinked
She's put on a good 20 pounds this past year.

Reactions: 6
The other option is that this was a older snippet placed in the vlog ( distorted timeline) . Dunno why though unless they are trying to hide something from Ch4.

If the garden is so bare. what is Pavlina and Kirsty doing all day?
It's not old footage, the pergola Dan built is there, the table & chair by the fountain, it's all the same as when Sara stands in front, fountain is black & green... So they've either been in trouble for using the water and had to stop, or they've used it all fruitlessly on the garden and the food supply is gone.

Reactions: 16
What is more surprising is that with all of the money the Fleuries get from Patreon, they, themselves, won't pony up the $5,000 euros!
I see who they are now....I was getting there, but this takes it over the top for me.
They use Patreon for their own restoration. Next on their list is the end of the big house that needs rendering and a new thatched roof for one of the Tuuor long barns.
If they used Patreon to splash out on other stuff (Fanny) I could understand the misgivings but they are using Patreon funds appropriately. Also, they must get some income from their business, no telling how much they personally donated to the project already.
Why not share and donate to the GFM ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What's even more curious is that she allegedly washed the pink play suit!!!! Didn't appear to have ironed it and obviously left the top button undone for circulation purposes... maybe the rule of thumb is if it has a crotch it should be washed.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
More tit from Emmaus.
" We host lots of our friends from other French chateaux for a country house weekend, and head out to the local charity shop to find treasures… "

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks @Beachgirl.

We must add "tripod" to the extensive list of things Phyllis does at the HMN.

View attachment 1417079

What a tool. But at least it's another credit to add to his c.v.: "as seen on TF1."
He was previously called a tripod by Dan. I did take umbridge at the time, as a tripod is a useful three legged tool. Sadly, he is two legged and not useful. I see the Eagle eyed tattlers, have searched in vain for his third appendage.Whilst, I can see why you would use the word tool as a descriptive overview of his position in the shittoo; I feel that is giving him a false sense of hope in that category.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.