The Chateau Diaries #160 A Slugabed & an Ultracrepidarian Fudgel all day. More Is More.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully this link will work

It's her duolingo French đŸ€Ł đŸ˜†đŸ€Ą

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Talking about values Fleuries are also finding it difficult to raise 5000€ for the local church restoration. 230 000 views and 1358 patrons boils down to 3540€. Surprising that their patrons don't want to support their philanthropic endeavors.
View attachment 1417023
EGLISE SAINT-MARTIN DE GONNEVILLE SUR HONFLEUR (fondation-patrimoine.org)
What is more surprising is that with all of the money the Fleuries get from Patreon, they, themselves, won't pony up the $5,000 euros!
I see who they are now....I was getting there, but this takes it over the top for me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Hopefully this link will work

Thanks @Beachgirl.

We must add "tripod" to the extensive list of things Phyllis does at the HMN.

tripod.JPG

What a tool. But at least it's another credit to add to his c.v.: "as seen on TF1."

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Talking about values Fleuries are also finding it difficult to raise 5000€ for the local church restoration. 230 000 views and 1358 patrons boils down to 3540€. Surprising that their patrons don't want to support their philanthropic endeavors.
View attachment 1417023
EGLISE SAINT-MARTIN DE GONNEVILLE SUR HONFLEUR (fondation-patrimoine.org)
One of the things that always strikes me about these grifting entrepreneurs is their lack of foresight and GREED. If they wanted to assist in the restoration any competent marketing/manager would have told them to contribute at least 30 to 45% of the funds. This would give more credence to their contributors that they valued this project. However most of them are just to busy idolizing the money pouring in.

Ms. HMN caught on early that she had fell into a money pit hence the second channel and the talk of more but all things aren't golden and some things turn out to be quicksand. :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I watched the M&M video from SJ party again. She looks like she's lost among strangers, but that doesn't matter now.
Have you seen the garden on drone footage?
There is nothing in the garden. At this time of year when it should be full of everything!
Well-spotted. I was squinting through the trees at the Jardin Anglais and it seems the watering apparatus vehicles were all parked there.
I have noticed the greenhouse was exceptionally empty but this is good evidence the walled garden is too. What was the price tag Jarvis put on the creation of the beds? And did Patreon money pay for them, as well as the irrigation system we have never seen in persuasive operation? Are there no veg because there is no water? Is Amaury's taking water from the moat to water the Jardin Anglais the evidence of massive failure to irrigate the walled garden?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is there any evidence the feminization of courtly French furnishings from Renaissance macho style to the Louis' femme style is rococo/baroque and part of the Catholic counter Reformation?
The Sun King=Ruler of the world=The Pope

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The other option is that this was a older snippet placed in the vlog ( distorted timeline) . Dunno why though unless they are trying to hide something from Ch4.

If the garden is so bare. what is Pavlina and Kirsty doing all day?
Well-spotted. I was squinting through the trees at the Jardin Anglais and it seems the watering apparatus vehicles were all parked there.
I have noticed the greenhouse was exceptionally empty but this is good evidence the walled garden is too. What was the price tag Jarvis put on the creation of the beds? And did Patreon money pay for them, as well as the irrigation system we have never seen in persuasive operation? Are there no veg because there is no water? Is Amaury's taking water from the moat to water the Jardin Anglais the evidence of massive failure to irrigate the walled garden?

Reactions: 15
As he was taking down the drywall, I kept thinking he should be at the beach with his boys too. They need him as much as he needs them.
Or Annalise said- fix that tit while we are gone- we are sick of the rats and the bugs in the house

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“The amount of their earning, they don’t have the right to communicate it”
Why? Is it a YouTube thing or association thing or they just don’t want to be transparent about it?
They do at least make it clear that they will not be disclosing that kind of information and so their Patreons are aware of this from the outset and can make their choice. I don't have a problem with that. Fanny on the other hand, says that the accounts will be available to her Patreons - and then does everything she can to keep them hidden!

Reactions: 26
They do at least make it clear that they will not be disclosing that kind of information and so their Patreons are aware of this from the outset and can make their choice. I don't have a problem with that. Fanny on the other hand, says that the accounts will be available to her Patreons - and then does everything she can to keep them hidden!
True but I’m just wondering why “they don’t have the right to communicate it.” They should just say that they don’t want to communicate it which in that case it’s different. Or “they” is the TV people? đŸ€·đŸŒâ€â™€ïž

Reactions: 3
What is more surprising is that with all of the money the Fleuries get from Patreon, they, themselves, won't pony up the $5,000 euros!
I see who they are now....I was getting there, but this takes it over the top for me.
Nonsense. They organized a concert, most probably paid for the traveling expenses of the musicians, opened up their house, served wine and canapes. They did more than enough.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.