The Chateau Diaries #159 Fannys funny farm is fecking filthy, say that five times

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t remember who asked but here is a note from the Fleuries regarding last nights missing vlog
Thanks, that was me. I did also call SJ the village bike but may not have been the first to do so just a more recent one, after Clara disclosed the arrangements at the Chateau.

Reactions: 17
I agree, Michael Potts had said the divots in the walls were from saddles carried up and down the staircase... That sounds charming and a history tellers dream, but no, she decided to plaster over it all.. She should put as much effort into her bathroom ceiling!

Reactions: 23
I don't think it was me (one of my Mum's favourite sayings) and I wouldn't have been that polite I still use the phrase Bob's your Uncle, Fanny's your Aunt. Another one, Red Hat no Drawers.
Fur coat and no knickers / red dress no knickers - where they originate from is anyone's guess.
I've always though it was stereotyping what hookers wore, so was aimed at any female who was glamouorous and pretty, thus some old bitchey biddy would describe anyone who fitted the description as a 'no knicker wearer'. Ready for action as it were.

Reactions: 14
I thought right from the word go Sadie should have gone with the Dorchester Pink as a shade lighter, which is maybe what she has now decided to do. Who really knows, and more to the point, who ultimately really cares?
That initial colour, I've realised what it looks like. Plaster in Ireland is that colour when mixed and dried on walls. So the look is bare plaster.

Reactions: 11
Legally she can only let B and B rooms

Reactions: 8
Well, in the vlog she straight up acted like she designed those robes. Wonder if she was telling a great big porky and got in trouble at work?
Yes very descriptive about the patterns on the ones she bought. Because of all the fawning over her by Jarvis, I thought she actually owned the company
The website says 'One Hundred Stars is a family business created in 2015' so perhaps she's a founding family member ????

Last edited:
So how does Baghead Nick and Potts fit in here? They aren't discarded, they must see SJ's lack of empathy and don't buy her sob stories.

Reactions: 10
Two ladies are the owners, I didn’t note their names as compared to hers. The only way that wasn’t a lie is if she’s a relative or something.

They really make no sense as a B and B as you can only rent 5 rooms and the overhead is prohibitive to make any B and B work you really need to be mortgage free and have some cash behind you

I have two but they're too small for me. They're quite tight across my ears. Shame as they are practical as well as pretty. I will give them to my Daughter, so thanks for the reminder

Reactions: 7
It means everything is for show not genuine

Reactions: 12
Legally she can only let B and B rooms
He is in the pink toile room which was Kat’s at one time ie servants quarters. Stephanie Jarvis of Château Lalande is only allowed to rent out 5 rooms as a B&B. She allegedly invited Dan or Annalise to stay at the Chateau following their decision to split. I would be very surprised if she invited them to stay rent free but she might be cutting them a deal for cash.
I read a very interesting article on housing standards today ( looking at a place in rural France) Landlords are responsible for improving damp, cracked poor housing stock and can be inspected if reported. Bed bugs were mentioned too. Just saying ...

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.