The Chateau Diaries #158 Patreon day clean up, unpaid bills, and disappearing accounts and heating chills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
July 1 was Friday. So does that mean Fanny had no guests at the shiteau for the weekend of July 1 - 3? It appears Fanny & Snorty were in the Dordogne for the weekend and Fanny didn't rush back to the shiteau for dinner with patron guests on the evening of Saturday July 2.
The B&B isn't a real business, but just a big, fat joke for Fanny.
she works so hard -imagine having to have B nB guests every weekend for 3 months of the year course she needs a mini break

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yep, a road trip to the Dordogne. When you open your eyes and ears you begin to clearly read Fanny's patterns, habits and warped thinking.
So when is Fanny going to come clean and disclose the convertible to viewers?

Just imagine how deadly dull the patron video will be this week. Shrek droning on, Fanny crying and squealing in delight, and Snorty exclaiming 'Darling they're beautiful'! 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮

Just imagine how deadly dull the patron video will be this week. Shrek droning on, Fanny crying and squealing in delight, and Snorty exclaiming 'Darling they're beautiful'! 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮
Hold on... "My fathers art made into tiles", would that be the equivalent to "I donated $7 million"... "NO Ms Turd, you pledged"?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'd like to know what Anne Craig is smoking......the only smart decision Fanny ever made was not to have a child.
Anne Craig
6 hours ago
Stephanie, witnessing how emotional you become at seeing something connected to your dear father puts me in mind of how much you would love a child of your own. It would be extending the generations of love, the love of your mother and father, through your own family. I know you have expressed no desire to have a child, and I don't know if you have any ability now to still have one; but many women your age have conceived and given birth. I think you should seriously consider it before it is too late. You may be calculating that having some extended family will still give you "family." I can tell you from experience that no matter how kind and inclusive they are of you, there are hard limits. You will not realize this until you experience it for yourself. It is a sad thing to have no immediate family of your own. I have seen how you just glow when you are around your mother and Jerry, a glow that far exceeds any "shine" you have around your many friends, co-horts, and acquaintances. Forgive my being so forward, but I have thought to write to you many times about this. Now, today, seeing your reaction to your father's art manifested into tiles, I see the love in you and think of how you some day may have to bear a sadness, an unnecessary sadness, because you have not one person left with that special joyous love cord of "immediate family" running through your heart.
What the actual duck. Apart from the fact that Fanny is far too old to easily conceive a child naturally, has Anne for all her stalking of her idol never noticed the drinking. Yes drinking morning noon and night every f*#*ing day. The glow and shine crackpot Anne sees is nothing to do with her affiliations with people but all to do with how much alcohol has been consumed. The woman is mad is there one thing in Fanny’s lazy, selfish, frivolous lifestyle that is conducive to raising a baby. Thankfully this is one thing that will definitely never happen. Anyway she has Squirrel boy for those rare times when affection for someone else is called for. Her cult followers are getting weirder and weirder, what with this and crying over crappy tiles. Get a life and STOP enabling her to ruin everyone else’s.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
One thing I've observed is the that love bombing seems to be contagious all the comments mirror the gushing and sycophantic nonsense that comes out of Fanny's mouth so disingenuous I could heave

Reactions: 24
One thing I've observed is the that love bombing seems to be contagious all the comments mirror the gushing and sycophantic nonsense that comes out of Fanny's mouth so disingenuous I could heave
Uncanny, you could be forgiven to believe they are all written by the same fool...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
View attachment 1390136
karen barrett
13 seconds ago
Who Else cried watching this!! Steve you are incredible!!
Christine H
21 minutes ago
I felt so teary eyed for Stephanie seeing the culmination of her father’s dream to produce these tiles! Great work as ever Steve, well done.

Pamela Hanna
29 minutes ago
Upon hearing Steve say he had your father's tiles I burst into tears... I love your father's art so much (truly on of my all time favorite artists) but I had no idea how much. Thought I would share...
Hilda Ovalle
1 hour ago
Even I’m crying. I remember when Steve and you were talking about this. Steve and his wife have been in the interim, in the middle of moving to France from Canada, have been putting together their chateau , etc., etc. They’re an admirable couple and I am so glad that you are all friends supporting some of the same endeavors. He is such a talented and kind individual and his wife is so lovely and welcoming. God bless all of you and I wish you all of the happiness that I know you deserve.
Larxxrzy
1 hour ago
I really started crying when he showed your father ideas! Ah I think that is just so lovely

OopsyDaisy
1 hour ago
The tiles brought tears to my eyes they are so beautiful
A Z
1 hour ago
I too was brought to tears when you were presented the tiles - how incredibly stunning they were. .. All the chateaus you show us are amazing & astounding, but none of them carry the skill that you have w/ fabrics & decor. I think they should consider hiring you to doing their window treatments, but finding the time would probably be difficult. Thx for sharing!
Miss Char Winter
1 hour ago
Stephanie...I did cry when Steve showed you the tiles

Ro Lo
2 hours ago
Wow ! The tiles, had a cry with you. Well done Steve
Lorilee New
3 hours ago
Well I don't know about you, but I'm sure tearing up as Steve is presenting the tile layout to Stephanie.
sandra trucido
3 hours ago
Omg I’m crying 😭 Beautiful
nice distraction there from Fanny 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Did anyone else hear in Fanny's latest offering that she had got her Christmas wine, did i miss hear her? i don't remember any vlogs on it.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone else hear in Fanny's latest offering that she had got her Christmas wine, did i miss hear her? i don't remember any vlogs on it.
all pre recorded for the Christmas missives she will probably start getting the trees up next week

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder how you would make spares in case of breakages as just a couple of broken tiles would spoil the entire effect. And, we all know who SJ will get to do the tiling, don't we? Then again, doing a job 2-3 times is the norm for the HMN. :rolleyes:
Broken tiles? No problem. They'd fill in the cracks with coloured pencils! (there's plenty of them in the downstais loo! :LOL:)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I wonder how you would make spares in case of breakages as just a couple of broken tiles would spoil the entire effect. And, we all know who SJ will get to do the tiling, don't we? Then again, doing a job 2-3 times is the norm for the HMN. :rolleyes:
Well Shrek ordered just the one, (tight Beggar), from the UK because he can't communicate with the French... 🤦‍♀️ :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought the whole point of setting up the association was not to have to pay vat. Or is it a reduced percentage they pay through the association? Perhaps there are different kinds of associations. We did see their documents where they set it up. Did they have a change of heart and just created an account from where they now pay vat.

Reactions: 9
Will someone cut Snorts hair, it is dreadful and gets worse with every vlog as does his dress sense. He has NO idea.

Vivienne / Steph made reference to convertible car just to let us know what they were driving around in. Perhaps that is reason for Snorts hair disaster.
Which dress sense, @Pyke ? Hmmm?:ROFLMAO:! OmGosh. That shirt. Or is it a shirt? It is a miracle piece of clothing. No cut, no shape, not colour that exists, and it does not fit or suit the wearer. WHY BOTHER to put it on?!:eek:
He should either dress classic French style, or stick to moderate goth (but NOT the super sexy black lace t-shirt, and NO heels! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Even if Lady of the chateau were at the M&M last weekend, I’m sure the shitelaine won’t pass the chance to go and visit them! Next Sunday flog maybe!! 🤔

Reactions: 11
The bawling business from her patreons is getting out of hand, to say the least!! 🤪
They are as emotionally unstable as Fanny.

Let me tell you how many trips
SA 31 days
Venice 10 days
London 4 days
Netherlands 4 days
London 4/5 days
Netherlands 4 days
London 5 or 10 days
Venice 3 days
And now at steves. Please add if i have forgotten one.

I can't be bothered to watch her vlog. I'm patiently waiting for the recaps
Luna20,
The SA trip for 31 days, did that include the 7-10 days that Fanny & Squirrelboy went to London prior to their flight to SA?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
They are as emotionally unstable as Fanny.

Luna20,
The SA trip for 31 days, did that include the 7-10 days that Fanny & Squirrelboy went to London prior to their flight to SA?
That is 111 days total and we are in July what a bloody joke and all the followers tell her she works so hard you couldn't make this she up. That equates to 3.5 months so half the year to date no wonder nothing of substance ever gets done. I think she actually really doesn't like being at HMN it is just a status thing

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I agree.
I am disappointed, with all this hype, Stephanie Jarvis and Stephen Cole did not include the angry face with arms, (top right hand corner on the original drawing).

View attachment 1389810

View attachment 1389795
I hate to burst the superfans bubble (I obviously don't) but Steve's design for Derek's messy tiles will never make it onto the walls of Stephanie Jarvis' kitchen. She appreciated the effort he put in and he was finally paid, but her enthusiasm and emotions in the vlog were, as usually, completely fake. She hates his designs as they have nothing to do with her fathers actual work and she has expressed those feelings to her entourage. It's quite clear from the pictures @KiKiGee reposted Steve flattened everything out, removed shadows, removed purposeful nudity and completely changed the color. I have seen the tile SJ's father ordered, as she keeps it around quite carelessly for a treasured objects like that, and the colors Derek was supposedly so happy about on his deathbed are nothing like what Steve made of it. I think he did as well as he could, but let's face it, you can't turn something that nonsensical and ugly into something pretty. This will be another project buried a.s.a.p., mark my words.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.