The Chateau Diaries #158 Patreon day clean up, unpaid bills, and disappearing accounts and heating chills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to burst the superfans bubble (I obviously don't) but Steve's design for Derek's messy tiles will never make it onto the walls of Stephanie Jarvis' kitchen. She appreciated the effort he put in and he was finally paid, but her enthusiasm and emotions in the vlog were, as usually, completely fake. She hates his designs as they have nothing to do with her fathers actual work and she has expressed those feelings to her entourage. It's quite clear from the pictures @KiKiGee reposted Steve flattened everything out, removed shadows, removed purposeful nudity and completely changed the color. I have seen the tile SJ's father ordered, as she keeps it around quite carelessly for a treasured objects like that, and the colors Derek was supposedly so happy about on his deathbed are nothing like what Steve made of it. I think he did as well as he could, but let's face it, you can't turn something that nonsensical and ugly into something pretty. This will be another project buried a.s.a.p., mark my words.
The one Steve produced just looked like a black line drawing-really poor. He could just have scanned the illustrations in and kept the colours very very weird

Reactions: 15
Too true …..l If I had seen them there I might have accidentally tripped over & bumped into some paaarfect picknickers …resulting in a great big splash 💦 I’m clumsy like that 😎
Or you could have put out an sos on here and I’d have driven over and maybe in my effort to do a 3 point turn really close to the Thames could have knocked them in.😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well Shrek ordered just the one, (tight Beggar), from the UK because he can't communicate with the French... 🤦‍♀️ :rolleyes:
Yes, but what if one of the tiles to complete the fountain/tower or the HMN facade breaks - can't just throw that spare into the mix can you?
Would have made more sense to have separated out the individual features out rather than a continuous panoramic effect.
I wonder whether Shrek initially approached that artisan tile maker who Anna used to do the project? Then again, why give someone who lives in France and more local (nearer than England), the job? He might also have highlighted the "on the job" difficulties in creating such a project. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
The one Steve produced just looked like a black line drawing-really poor. He could just have scanned the illustrations in and kept the colours very very weird
That is what I thought he was going to do. Digitise the actual drawings.

Reactions: 23
Sarah mentioned that it was Canada Day when they were in her yellow kitchen and SJ walked in wrapped in the yellow/blue blanket. I looked it up and it was 1st July.
Well done for paying attention. I was still wondering at that point why the women were dressed in black on a sunny day and how much Fanny’s dress reminded me of a party dress a 3 year old would wear, albeit in a nicer colour.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I hate to burst the superfans bubble (I obviously don't) but Steve's design for Derek's messy tiles will never make it onto the walls of Stephanie Jarvis' kitchen. She appreciated the effort he put in and he was finally paid, but her enthusiasm and emotions in the vlog were, as usually, completely fake. She hates his designs as they have nothing to do with her fathers actual work and she has expressed those feelings to her entourage. It's quite clear from the pictures @KiKiGee reposted Steve flattened everything out, removed shadows, removed purposeful nudity and completely changed the color. I have seen the tile SJ's father ordered, as she keeps it around quite carelessly for a treasured objects like that, and the colors Derek was supposedly so happy about on his deathbed are nothing like what Steve made of it. I think he did as well as he could, but let's face it, you can't turn something that nonsensical and ugly into something pretty. This will be another project buried a.s.a.p., mark my words.
Email #9003

Thank you so much for having Snorty Philip and I to stay over the weekend. You and Sara were so kind to make us welcome despite us arriving hours after we arranged. It was so thoughtful of you to say that you had only been in bed for a few hours when we arrived and that it was no inconvenience to you or your other guests when we blasted the horn to let you know that we had arrived at 3 am.
I appreciate your efforts to digitalise Daddy's designs for the tiles. After discussing this with Philip, I have come to the conclusion that it would be too much emotional torment for me to see these reminders of my beloved father's treasures artwork everyday and so have decided against having the tiles produced. I simply could not bear to leave them behind when if I ever had to leave my fairytale home. I know you will understand. Dan has suggested that I could approach Channel 4 with your designs as he feels that they would be perfect for a naughty adult cartoon to be shown after the watershed. Do you think you could forward the saucier ones that you did not include in your design? I really feel that my beloved father's artwork should be accessed by a wider audience. Philip would like to have it made into picture books available for sale in his little shop. He is busily tracing and painting your designs as we speak and will be offering them for sale on our website. They are just darling. We hope that someone will send us a Lightbox like the one my estranged friend Michael uses to rip off produce his work in large quantities.
Kind regards, Stephanie.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
...ITA...weird daddy....drew juvenile stick figures...with perky tits...and the random titillating perv scene...hardly any great, undiscovered artiste. her daddy fixation...is beyond old and creepy... ...stupid sarah...made hummus...while gross Steve...gags for a fanny ride...

...for this....she gets over 33k a month...wtf...!!!
I think Sarah made Hummus and snacks because she said that breakfast had finished at lunch or something similar. I guess she was being polite about the time Fanny appeared and then went to see her tiles before going outside for her tour. They were going out and so had no time to prepare and sit down for lunch before the shops closed.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
As some of you are aware I help out at a food bank in Paris, whilst I was working today I was listening to the Guardian’s in focus podcast.

Today is was rather apt - homelessness - and low and behold they mentioned Emmaus. The charity has programmes across the world and in the UK, my home country. In the podcast, the interviewee Daniel Lavelle, mentioned he’d been part of the Emmaus programme in Manchester. In exchange for 3 meals a day, lodgings and 40 hours of work a week he was paid a stipe end of £40 per week (shockingly below minimum wage) and forfeited his housing benefits to Emmaus.

Now you’d assume the objective of a charity like Emmaus would be to not exist by eradicating homelessness and yet only paying people £40 per week is appalling. It’s a job these people are undertaking within in metropolitan cities where living wages are over £11.05per hour. Emmaus is akin to a modern day workhouse and heaven forbid, if you make a mistake such as drinking, drug use etc you’re licence with the charity is terminated and you’re back on the streets at square one. This has upset me greatly - people make mistakes in life, find school tough for whatever reason, are unable to nurture important relationships, struggle with the etc. Charities like this aren’t helping social mobility they are in affect stalling it and trapping them in a system that won’t let them learn new skills relevant to them, save enough money or they’re at retirement age.

I initially thought the only good deed Stephanie did was contribute to charity, but after researching I’m shocked that she, I assume unknowingly, is contributing to this organisation. I really do urge anyone if they have the spare time to give a few hours a month to a food bank or community charity - it’s truly been eye opening to how some people are forced to live in 2022. Also please research what you’re donating to and whether it aligns with your own ethics and moral compass.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
New email to SJ #1
Dear Stephanie I don’t think Steve really captured your father’s artistic endeavours in the tiles. I learnt from Angel on ETTC how to send a digital image to a tile printer. She did a whole segment on it. Did you see the show? I think I could do this for you. I have no artistic skills except good taste, no party ethic as a hard working boomer and a bullshit detector taught via Tattle Life. Let me know if you are interested.
Love Rory

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think Sarah made Hummus and snacks because she said that breakfast had finished at lunch or something similar. I guess she was being polite about the time Fanny appeared and then went to see her tiles before going outside for her tour. They were going out and so had no time to prepare and sit down for lunch before the shops closed.
Stephanie does intermittent fasting when she is in France until 15:00. Everyone must work around her schedule… duh

Besides that hummus looked dry as hell - more olive oil and lemon juice Sarah ffs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
As some of you are aware I help out at a food bank in Paris, whilst I was working today I was listening to the Guardian’s in focus podcast.

Today is was rather apt - homelessness - and low and behold they mentioned Emmaus. The charity has programmes across the world and in the UK, my home country. In the podcast, the interviewee Daniel Lavelle, mentioned he’d been part of the Emmaus programme in Manchester. In exchange for 3 meals a day, lodgings and 40 hours of work a week he was paid a stipe end of £40 per week (shockingly below minimum wage) and forfeited his housing benefits to Emmaus.

Now you’d assume the objective of a charity like Emmaus would be to not exist by eradicating homelessness and yet only paying people £40 per week is appalling. It’s a job these people are undertaking within in metropolitan cities where living wages are over £11.05per hour. Emmaus is akin to a modern day workhouse and heaven forbid, if you make a mistake such as drinking, drug use etc you’re licence with the charity is terminated and you’re back on the streets at square one. This has upset me greatly - people make mistakes in life, find school tough for whatever reason, are unable to nurture important relationships, struggle with the etc. Charities like this aren’t helping social mobility they are in affect stalling it and trapping them in a system that won’t let them learn new skills relevant to them, save enough money or they’re at retirement age.

I initially thought the only good deed Stephanie did was contribute to charity, but after researching I’m shocked that she, I assume unknowingly, is contributing to this organisation. I really do urge anyone if they have the spare time to give a few hours a month to a food bank or community charity - it’s truly been eye opening to how some people are forced to live in 2022. Also please research what you’re donating to and whether it aligns with your own ethics and moral compass.
The more I read and hear about charities and foundations the less I trust them.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Stephanie Jarvis answers questions about the lake. She does not answer questions about the grand salon, EVER.

A walk down memory lane, December 9, 2021.
@2:08, A very cold Ian is painting the repaired sabotaged ceiling.
@2:56, Stephanie Jarvis and Amaury Richmond view more oak paneling purchased for another room. Which room????
@7:57, The architect explains once the plans are submitted it takes 2 months for an approval. Stephanie's plans are for early spring.
@13:08, Amaury is not well and is having trouble dumping debris.
@14:24, We then witness, Philip Janssen pretend to know things. Yes, that is a hobbit door and the ceiling is very, very, very, low.
@16:29, We hear Stephanie and Amaury admit they need a structural engineer before doing anything to the grand salon.

THERE ARE SERIOUS PROBLEM.

Comments from CD's latest flog.

Linda Drew
51 minutes ago
Hi Stephanie when is the Grand Salon’s panelling going to be completed?

Chloe Malik
16 minutes ago
They haven't started it yet

Linda Drew
10 minutes ago
How come? I thought the cousin came specifically to do it!

Kathy Weddle
2 hours ago
I missed what happened to the lake. Would someone be willing to catch me up?

JN D
12 hours ago
I’d like to know how the money I gave you for the lake (a LONG time ago) is being spent…..

The Chateau Diaries
9 hours ago
Any money that’s been donated specifically for the lake has been put into the lake fund for the restoration of the lake. The fund has, so far, paid for the first two surveys, and the third one will be commencing soon. Thank you so much for your support

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I think ultimately I have a problem with Patreon full stop to fund Chateau renovations. Essentially the Fleuries are able to spend 40k on a bespoke kitchen because donations are paying for other expensive works. They have confessed that they have a mortgage on their home of about 400k there is no way that just running a B and B at even 200 a night would maintain the family and the Chateau. I actually like Anna and Philip but I am uncomfortable with anyone saying they want to use money to renovate, I would be much happier if all these people just said make a contribution for content. Basically it just means people are buying properties they can not afford to live in and adding value to them through other peoples money. It is an uncomfortable mechanic isn't it. The reason French people don't want the Chateaus is they are money pits and not viable as Chambre D'hote where you can only do 5 B and B rooms. I don't think the Fleuries are offering B and B every day of the week and again only open part of the year, normal Chambre d'hote owners are open 7 days a week and often offer dinner too. The Fleuries do get stuck in but if you buy a house to renovate that is pretty normal and many people renovate and have a full time job, kids, limited budget and no donations.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Nicholas Foreskin I was literally crying, belly laughing, wheezing. @KyBourbon I love this! i don't think i will be able to call him anything else from now on.
Me too, I was sitting in front of my sewing machine and had fortunately just put my coffee down or else @KyBourbon wouldbe in serious trouble 😂😂

I thought the whole point of setting up the association was not to have to pay vat. Or is it a reduced percentage they pay through the association? Perhaps there are different kinds of associations. We did see their documents where they set it up. Did they have a change of heart and just created an account from where they now pay vat.
Maybe you don’t have to pay VAT if it is purely for restoration as Fanny claims hers is and Anna may not have theirs documented as restoration only.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Could I also point out that Stephanie has said nothing throughout Pride month - considering a large proportion of her fan base and her detractors here, at Tattle Towers, are from the LGBTQI+ community she has said nothing to celebrate us or fight for our rights.

As a fag hag, that she most certainly is whether she likes it or not, this is disgraceful behaviour. I’m unsure whether it’s a sensitive subject for her to address knowing her pet monkey to be a raging homosexual, albeit publicly closeted; possibly it’s her exposing of Metherdick as being unworthy of drinking men’s tea blend because he’s a friend of Dorothy; or maybe for allowing homophobic abuse directed towards her employees to go unchallenged; or maybe it’s her deliberately leading on Marie Wiik with sapphic charm only to drop her when boredom struck that has caused Stephanie to shy away.
I suspect it may well be her loyal band of bible clutching militia that prevents Stephanie tight lipped with her political thoughts knowingly all too well they are paying for her non-existent renovations.

Shame on you Stephanie Jarvis.

#WhereAreTheAssociationAccountsStephanie?

The more I read and hear about charities and foundations the less I trust them.
Sadly, it’s an all too common occurrence for the state to rely on the intervention of charity to pick up where they simply aren’t meeting the requirements. In truth, it’s the state who are the ones who are truly able to eradicate issues such as homelessness, because there are urgently required changes to the law needed to help these people in dire circumstances that keeps them trapped in a system.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Fanny would not like the competition a little baby would make......Fanny likes to be Centre Stage !
She is better off borrowing the plastic baby doll from Tess if she is feeling maternal for 2 minutes.

If I understood correctly, the tiles still need to be made and installed?
😂 😂 😂
When? 2029.?
They will be made and installed after the heating system at the dump is installed and running.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

That is absolutely shocking beyond belief and like you, has greatly upset me too regarding Emmaus.
My late sister was a psy community nurse and she told me that the vast % of homeless people are such generally because of family breakdowns.
Parents die, dysfunctional families, step family problems, breadwinner loses their job, can't get another therefore can't pay the bills/mortgage resulting in depression leading, in a lot of instances, to substance abuse naturally causing marital problems/breakups and, possibly, eviction etc. You see it happen in all walks of life.
If children are involved, it is generally the male who ends up homeless and very few councils/charities re-house single males, especially if there is substance abuse involved. Hostels are their only option and I imagine that they can be scary places!
What chance has anybody got of pulling themselves out of homelessness/poverty if you only have £40 pw in your pocket? That equates to £1 ph for a 40 hour work week! How is their holiday entitlement, NI contributions and taxes paid to future safeguard state pension etc?
UK public transport fares alone are an absolute fortune these days outside of anything else given the current economic climate. I imagine that they also have to buy their own clothes/toiletries etc.
PLUS, as you say, Emmaus receives whatever benefits that person originally received too - who really knows what that might amount to?
Break it down, ordinarily employ someone at £10ph for 40 hours pw and on top add their benefits into the mix, say approx £100 (IDK) = £500pw for each individual. Give that person £40 pw and Emmaus has average £460pw in their pocket for every person- does it cost that much to house (hostal accommodation I am thinking), and feed (again, thinking via donations from local businesses etc), 1 person per week? And, let's not forget, at the end of the day, Emmaus is supposed to be a charity for homeless people. Where is the charity element in that set up?
I agree with you, all created much along the same lines of how a Victorian workhouse system operated run by "holier than thou" patrons sitting in judgement hiding behind their so called respectable mask of "charity". Not on my watch, it isn't. :mad:

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I just had my PCR test taken at home by a Red Cross employee. Alex..

Alex said that the drive in test station in his district already had today about 130 appointments till lunchtime, in contrast to the 20-30 the whole day in the last few month.

Alex said that he has a couple of more people in different towns and villages, also some remote ones.

Alex said that he works till 4pm today.

Alex has two text tattoos on both forearms.

Alex said he wishes me all the best and till next time.

I take that as a promise.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.