The Chateau Diaries #158 Patreon day clean up, unpaid bills, and disappearing accounts and heating chills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let me tell you how many trips
SA 31 days
Venice 10 days
London 4 days
Netherlands 4 days
London 4/5 days
Netherlands 4 days
London 5 or 10 days
Venice 3 days
And now at steves. Please add if i have forgotten one.

I can't be bothered to watch her vlog. I'm patiently waiting for the recaps
Dan, Pavlina, Maria, Natti and Amuary at the BBQ - appears Fanny and Snorty are enjoying a road trip in the new convertible.
Yep, a road trip to the Dordogne. When you open your eyes and ears you begin to clearly read Fanny's patterns, habits and warped thinking.
So when is Fanny going to come clean and disclose the convertible to viewers?

I have not watched it-
But crying???
Really?
Just imagine how deadly dull the patron video will be this week. Shrek droning on, Fanny crying and squealing in delight, and Snorty exclaiming 'Darling they're beautiful'! 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮

I have not watched it-
But crying???
Really?
Just imagine how deadly dull the patron video will be this week. Shrek droning on, Fanny crying and squealing in delight, and Snorty exclaiming 'Darling they're beautiful'! 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
An interesting nugget. The Fleuries (who I love by the way), just posted a Patreon update (which I will not share). In it they addressed how the Association works. They put all of the Patreon funds in the association, but still have to pay VAT. They discussed what they’ve used the funds for and future plans. They also stated that they didn’t have an accountant and we’re not required to publish the accounts. As responsible as they are, I am sure they have a basis for saying this. I also think they probably saw mention of it on here and are addressing it to be out in front of any discussion about them. Which I think is very smart.

So it begs the question, are they correct and if so, is her highness also not required to do so? If so why? Are there different classifications?

If it is the case that they don’t, and her highness doesn’t want to, then why did she promise to do so? She obviously doesn’t want to.

Have we had this wrong and there is no need to publish as they stated? If so, we have a credibility problem.
Maybe the Fleuris realized, and it's good that they did, that SJ and her circus are harming everyone.
SJ's lies spill over to others and questions keep popping up.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Yep, a road trip to the Dordogne. When you open your eyes and ears you begin to clearly read Fanny's patterns, habits and warped thinking.
So when is Fanny going to come clean and disclose the convertible to viewers?

His hair! What the heck???
Worse than usual!
Like a frizz bomb!!!
Oh it must be the convertible and wind through his hair! 🤦🏼‍♀️ *gag*
😮🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Sarah mentioned that it was Canada Day when they were in her yellow kitchen and SJ walked in wrapped in the yellow/blue blanket. I looked it up and it was 1st July.
July 1 was Friday. So does that mean Fanny had no guests at the shiteau for the weekend of July 1 - 3? It appears Fanny & Snorty were in the Dordogne for the weekend and Fanny didn't rush back to the shiteau for dinner with patron guests on the evening of Saturday July 2.
The B&B isn't a real business, but just a big, fat joke for Fanny.

Reactions: 27
This add just popped up must send to HMN Gift Grab perrrfffeccckkkttt

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
If that is the only ridiculous thing you have to cry over then consider yourselves lucky. Do you really think she gives a tit about you and your tears. For god’s sake get a life.
Not everyone is crying - a handful are wondering wtf?
Fran George

5 hours ago
I'm confused... didn't you just clear out a whole bunch of books from LaLande?
The Chateau Diaries
5 hours ago
Yes! Ones that I won’t read, to make space for ones that I will read 😊

Fran George

5 hours ago
Sorry confused again..... didn't you just 'dispose' of porcelain? Put into your shop?

Anna Lee

9 hours ago
Why are you buying more porcelain? Stop it 😂

caroline gooder
8 hours ago
They are holding off well and selling small sets. Once the China room is done, they'll see what can really stay. 😇🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
His hair! What the heck???
Worse than usual!
Like a frizz bomb!!!
Oh it must be the convertible and wind through his hair! 🤦🏼‍♀️ *gag*
Not to worry........ Squirrel and Fanny will be buying $$$ Hermes Scarves to protect their hair-ball hair next !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I think Fanny never needed Patreon to survive, she started vlogging knowing that C4 fans would find her. That it blew up is dumb luck on her part. She's spending $$ on useless things and will continue to do so until the well runs dry.
Useless Thing #1...snorts.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'd like to know what Anne Craig is smoking......the only smart decision Fanny ever made was not to have a child.
Anne Craig
6 hours ago
Stephanie, witnessing how emotional you become at seeing something connected to your dear father puts me in mind of how much you would love a child of your own. It would be extending the generations of love, the love of your mother and father, through your own family. I know you have expressed no desire to have a child, and I don't know if you have any ability now to still have one; but many women your age have conceived and given birth. I think you should seriously consider it before it is too late. You may be calculating that having some extended family will still give you "family." I can tell you from experience that no matter how kind and inclusive they are of you, there are hard limits. You will not realize this until you experience it for yourself. It is a sad thing to have no immediate family of your own. I have seen how you just glow when you are around your mother and Jerry, a glow that far exceeds any "shine" you have around your many friends, co-horts, and acquaintances. Forgive my being so forward, but I have thought to write to you many times about this. Now, today, seeing your reaction to your father's art manifested into tiles, I see the love in you and think of how you some day may have to bear a sadness, an unnecessary sadness, because you have not one person left with that special joyous love cord of "immediate family" running through your heart.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Aussie surfers look way better than Phillip!
Phillip just looks like a hot mess!
I think Patrick meant to say he looked like Bill Bailey, but Bill Bailey is talented and wonderful, Snorts is neither.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'd like to know what Anne Craig is smoking......the only smart decision Fanny ever made was not to have a child.
Anne Craig
6 hours ago
Stephanie, witnessing how emotional you become at seeing something connected to your dear father puts me in mind of how much you would love a child of your own. It would be extending the generations of love, the love of your mother and father, through your own family. I know you have expressed no desire to have a child, and I don't know if you have any ability now to still have one; but many women your age have conceived and given birth. I think you should seriously consider it before it is too late. You may be calculating that having some extended family will still give you "family." I can tell you from experience that no matter how kind and inclusive they are of you, there are hard limits. You will not realize this until you experience it for yourself. It is a sad thing to have no immediate family of your own. I have seen how you just glow when you are around your mother and Jerry, a glow that far exceeds any "shine" you have around your many friends, co-horts, and acquaintances. Forgive my being so forward, but I have thought to write to you many times about this. Now, today, seeing your reaction to your father's art manifested into tiles, I see the love in you and think of how you some day may have to bear a sadness, an unnecessary sadness, because you have not one person left with that special joyous love cord of "immediate family" running through your heart.
Oh hell this is beyond a joke. Fanny will always be alone, that's how narcs roll.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Has anyone watched the Fleuries ‘day in the life of’ flog this eve? It makes SJ look like the lazy lay about she really is.
In their day they juggle two kids, B&B guests, gardening, editing, cooking meals for them and the guests, running their own errands (shopping, post office), taking the girls to dance, laundry, walking the dog, cleaning up after the kids, etc, etc. They have one member of staff to help with the B&B, not a gaggle of all sorts.
SJ you’ve embarrassed yourself again by exposing how empty your days truly are.
I thought that the comparison between the two was day and night. Shows who is actually working towards something and who is just playing at it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Fanny would not like the competition a little baby would make......Fanny likes to be Centre Stage !

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I
This dude needs to have his bed "cool down" before he makes it. Whoa.
When you get out of bed and make it right away you are trapping a lot of the moisture.
Airing out the bed for awhile before making it can help reduce the moisture and reduce the number of dust mites as well

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.