The Chateau Diaries #158 Patreon day clean up, unpaid bills, and disappearing accounts and heating chills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I already made bespoke avatar tiles for the people that have joined in the discussion about Tartlet Days, Sept 6, 7 & 8 in Key West, FL, but if anyone else wants one, let me know. They are very easy for me to make, super cheap, but look sooo expensive. It’s a fun way to pretend to be like Stephanie with Daddy’s tiles.
I’d like one please if it’s not too much trouble!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow I have made the big time. I think the boobies I've got on here would warrant a place in the farm house kitchen!!!
These are genius!!
I already made bespoke avatar tiles for the people that have joined in the discussion about Tartlet Days, Sept 6, 7 & 8 in Key West, FL, but if anyone else wants one, let me know. They are very easy for me to make, super cheap, but look sooo expensive. It’s a fun way to pretend to be like Stephanie with Daddy’s tiles.
I would love one could be the dogs or a cottage maybe not a big cottage. Just a Littlemore

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The comments are already rather good.

Thought this one was rather apt :

View attachment 1399950
Ericif he wants to spend money he can make a mortgage payment
I'll take this one as a compliment:
Brique & Bois Publisher (Editorial)Hello to the ones who love to gossip about Stephanie, her friends and our editorial... the mayority of this people are from UK, youngsters who don't work. How is all doing?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I'll take this one as a compliment:
Brique & Bois Publisher (Editorial)Hello to the ones who love to gossip about Stephanie, her friends and our editorial... the mayority of this people are from UK, youngsters who don't work. How is all doing?
Like Philip?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Philip really doesn't have any control regarding his hair loss but for the love of God, I wish he would get a hair cut and the appropriate fizz treatment PLUS, please stop using the boot polish or that spray on stuff.
Balding men with long dyed, dry wispy, straggly hair who are going bald on top is such a nasty look.
BTW Philip, a Biotin supplement is good for hair health.
Maybe Fanny will drop a hint within her next vlog as to your concern so that the grannies will send you a truckload for free. ;)
Nah... they'll knit him some hats... or some thatched wigs...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@Jules100 your line is more advanced then daddy’s.
I don’t know why my posts got put together? Your line, has nothing to do with that video.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just where does boyfriend get all this money to buy all these chandeliers, porcelain, and furniture every f*#*ing day. This editing lark is obviously extremely well paid. Even when I worked for what was the biggest American computer company and was well paid, I couldn’t have afforded to spend like he does. But hey no mortgage, rent or overheads explains it I suppose. Christ I wish he would get bumped on his arse into the real world and have to earn the money to indulge in all his fanciful whimsy. How many chandeliers would you be buying then Squirrel boy?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
WOW!
Live chat: someone who calls themselves Brenda Gibbons:
"STEPHANIE STOLE PATREON MONEY!"
o_O
9:17 PMI'ma Vegemite "Brenda Gibbons - no one is forcing people to support her chateau, it's hers anyway"
9:17 PMSarah Yates@Brenda Gibbons go away, we all know you’re a troll and not real. You’re not welcome here
9:17 PMBrenda Gibbons[deleted]
9:17 PMStella Marie Poetry and Green Artsalready reported the troll

9:17 PMSweet Baby JWhat happened @Brenda Gibbons?
9:18 PMChelle WalesIt's troll, looks like they've stolen Brendas name
:18 PMJenny Willow@Gerald Grady Can you tell Phillip or Stephanie to block the troll.

9:18 PMJanet FarmerBlock troll
9:18 PMSweet Baby JI thought @Brenda Gibbons was close friends w Stephanie?
9:18 PMSarah Yates@Sweet Baby J it’s a troll, it’s not the real Brenda Gibbons hun
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
9:26 PMJason DubeySorry I missed you all today.
:cool::cool::cool:

EVEN BETTER:

9:25 PMMichelle KucharewUntapped potential at the chateau...cooking classes!
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

oooohhhh...huh? What?
9:24 PMKirsty Nashlovely Gerry have you ever cooked stories for Stephanie andCo
Bit of a cheek, Helen!😜
Helen Stella@the Chateau Diaries .. have you been on the fizz Stephanie

9:22 PMChateau Unwrapped!Hello everyone again - hopefully with the right name this time

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Is there anything up with Potts & Ruthie? Maybe she's cool with Fanny & Potts back to being a couple again..who knows with anyone tainted with the La Lande dirty brush. She's commenting on his Twitter feed in a positive way. Gawd even he's getting into the YouTube vibe now.
Ruthie posts this on his link on Twitter to his vlog 👇
View attachment 1398352
"Round 5" is spelled wrong...."Rond"

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.