The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your šŸ‘€, not SJā€™s lies. The Chateau is filthy, gross and full of idiots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because he gets his jollies shopping !!! he knows they need space for his purchases ..I feel he is spraying his .....man essence ..around to make it harder to rid the shitoo of him in a moment ..give him time to retrieve his stuff tit ...stay another day etc ...planting his roots ...for longevity or so he thinks ??
ā€œman essenceā€ šŸ˜‚

from aussiereclusewithnosass

I so agree. Michael is an obnoxious little twit but at least he and Stephanie had actual chemistry and could play off each other. Philip is an awkward child who's made the vlogs unwatchable since the minute he arrived.
Chances are Michael Petherick, lovingly dubbed Teabag, would have more chemistry with Squirrel šŸæ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I did too.

Except that I remember our Shitooolaine describing her hospital experience as "tramatizing." Made me wonder...what could that have been? :unsure:
Sometimes a person like Fanny will find it "traumatizing" if a Doctors tells her off for wasting their time with something very stupid - especially in the time of high covid !
Another theory I guess . ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@Clara Burnett They absolutely were an item then already. He was (partly) responsible for her ending up there to begin with, remember? One does not get pregnant from the wind, you know, not even ectopic.

Previous discussion on the hospital visit.
Knocked up by a Squirrel! Woah! I always thought that was a UTI. To state the obvious, Fanny is far too selfish to raise a child.

If that was a miscarriage then chances are it was organised by the Charlatan herself. Idk, coat hangers and such assisted by the Argentinian Bully in the attic while the Squirrel was collecting his nutsā€¦literally!

Thanksā€¦I donā€™t watch Sadieā€™s vlog, so I didnā€™t see him. Wellā€¦at least we know he doesnā€™t have the pox!
I FFā€™d through it. It was just a brief ad for his new art. Heā€™s put weight back on or his head looks bigger. Maybe both.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@Clara Burnett They absolutely were an item then already. He was (partly) responsible for her ending up there to begin with, remember? One does not get pregnant from the wind, you know, not even ectopic.

Previous discussion on the hospital visit.
And why was he spending the night in the car. Was she not in a private room that would allow a family member or friend to stay with them or in a unit that didnā€™t allow anyone to stayā€¦. Or didnā€™t Gerry bring her home from the hospital, was he the person staying with her in the room so Snorts had to sleep in the car. I donā€™t know how hospitals work in France . Does anyone know?

Here is the address for another Chateau de LaLande in France.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
@graciemckitten And why was he spending the night in the car. Was she not in a private room that would allow a family member or friend to stay with them or in a unit that didnā€™t allow anyone to stayā€¦. Or didnā€™t Gerry bring her home from the hospital, was he the person staying with her in the room so Snorts had to sleep in the car. I donā€™t know how hospitals work in France . Does anyone know?

I think it was probably at a time when Covid restrictions were in force.

Reactions: 12
@graciemckitten And why was he spending the night in the car. Was she not in a private room that would allow a family member or friend to stay with them or in a unit that didnā€™t allow anyone to stayā€¦. Or didnā€™t Gerry bring her home from the hospital, was he the person staying with her in the room so Snorts had to sleep in the car. I donā€™t know how hospitals work in France . Does anyone know?

I think it was at a time when Covid restrictions were in force.
Thank you. I forgot about the Covid restrictions. That makes sense.

@Le Baiseur - Just checking in with you. How are you doing?
Sending you virtual hugs!
I've been lurking... it's been difficult but each day gets a bit easier. My appetite is slowly coming back (a bad thing) and I'm starting to allow myself to enjoy things again. I'll probably resurface tomorrow; there's so much I've wanted to day! Thank you for thinking about me, it means a lot.šŸ¤—

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Here is the link to Derek Jarvis paintings. On some paintings, the people have mouths painted on their faces, and some do not. I think it is related to the style in which the painting was done. However, irrespective of whether they have a mouth or not, many are still pretty creepy. Some women in the paintings lack eyes, a nose, and a mouth but still have their breasts exposed. Some women have their nether regions exposed ( like a woman playing a cello would normally do) WTF.

Looking at the collection of paintings, I think I know why Fanny is so fond of flashing her breasts and jacking them up to under her chin.

Maybe the link to derekjarvis.com shoukd be added to the wiki so people can look at some of the different paintings by Daddy.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I think everybody on here needs you! Whilst we can all make suppositions based on our observations on screen we haven't got the real life experience of what is happening on the ground in the present tense - not the background knowledge of what went on in the past. Your information on the cast of characters is invaluable & revelations that come from you are like a soap opera cliff hanger..
Sorry to tell you but you're not allowed to go!!! šŸ¤£ as you are the official La Lande Oracle!!
Ha, but if I'm not allowed to go, you are not allowed to call me Jill Jumpsuit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Not everyone is happy with grabeaux this week! Perhaps the excess of this week's grotesque porcelain display opened some viewers eyes to Fanny's shopaholic and hoarding addictions.

Sadly, maybe Fanny is telling the truth when she says she's just making space to buy more items.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ozazure
16 hours ago
The environmental impact of this gift giving, both the material goods and fuel to move them around, really makes me uncomfortable. Add to the desperation of viewers who acutely feel that parasocial connection and are waiting months to see their gift unopened, it pains me. As for the inhabitants of LL, there is no way you legitimately enjoy the workload of managing these gifts or storing them or dispersing them. People are worried their carefully selected gifts are at the op shop and how can they not be? You'd be mad to keep all this stuff. The money to charity does not erase those issues. You'd be better off going on Cameo and letting people pay the equivalent of the average freight paid for individual messages. Spend two hours a week on that, send that money to charity, stop the mindless consumption and accruing, save the fuel and packaging, and give people the connection they crave. Unfortunately what Nick feared to happen has come to pass, but you can stop this madness.

Adam Rhys Clarke
Fun, watching you buy all your china in several videos , and sell it in another one!

The Chateau Diaries
I think thatā€™s going to be a cycle that goes on for a lifetime!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
If NIc has defaulted on the mortgage and is unemployed as his company closed, might Mr Banker tack a foreclosure notice on the gate on the day of the Patreon extravaganza?
Larkin's mortgage is payed off in full, mostly by his parents.

Comments from Dan's latest flog. Rowena Countryman has been busy.

View attachment 1376132
Jezi H
1 hour ago
šŸ˜‚Fathers donā€™t babysit. Fathers father. Mothers donā€™t babysit. Mothers mother.

View attachment 1376133
Rowena Countryman
8 hours ago
The moment BABYSIT came out of his mouth I paused the video and headed straight to the comments to see how many women were going to be butt hurt over the commentšŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. You women know he doesnā€™t mean it that way but you still just canā€™t help yourself. As a woman I am fully aware that we just canā€™t help ourselves. We just HAVE to find SOMETHING ANYTHING to correct people especially us in America. That whole Karen thing was invented for that very reason. As I write this itā€™s not lost on me that I too am trying to correct these women. I just wish you could just stay in your own lane. When it comes to Dans comments I RARELY EVER read them because it just pi$$es me off at how every single day someone is trying to tell the man how he isnā€™t doing it right, isnā€™t using the right tools, and my favorite isnā€™t wearing the proper safety gear. This MAN IS A GROWN A$$ MAN try to just enjoying his videos instead of just watching so you can find that one t to correct him about so you can feel better about your own self. Always being ā€œrightā€ is not something to inspire to itā€™s just sad.
Rowena sounds just like Armoir does in real life....just sayin'

Do you guys think Porta-Potty, SJ & Squirrel boy are having threesomes ?
Maybe in Potty's dreams. He would never admit to it irl though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Who knew??? Apparently there's no dust in Narnia!!! (Just bat & pigeon tit)
Best not to tell Caroline Gooder (aka Fanny) about dish storage containers or they'll start receiving them in grabeaux.

1656480782985.png

Flavio Correspone
1 day ago
How is it possible all this stuff is NOT covered in dust? Living in a castle...

caroline gooder
1 day ago
That is why Narnia was built and a China Room is planned.šŸ˜‰

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I've been lurking... it's been difficult but each day gets a bit easier. My appetite is slowly coming back (a bad thing) and I'm starting to allow myself to enjoy things again. I'll probably resurface tomorrow; there's so much I've wanted to day! Thank you for thinking about me, it means a lot.šŸ¤—
I have been awol from here and am trying to catch up. I am so so sorry for your loss, your pup was adorable. Pets, especially dogs are part of the family and it is not easy to get over their passing, every single one of them have their own unique personality. Take care <3

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Except that I remember our Shitooolaine describing her hospital experience as "tramatizing." Made me wonder...what could that have been? :unsure:
Unless anybody has some new facts to share, I will not go down that rabbit hole again. We've been there and extendedly covered that.

And I believe Clara has posted that Potts is only into women.
I might have, but what I certainly must have meant is that that is at least what he says himself. We all know how difficult to grasp a concept it is though, the void between what any of them say and what they actually do.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Have to say that I am always rather shocked that their vlogs end rather abruptly at 30 mins without any real "sign off" statement.
Is anyone here a Patron of their channel as just querying whether their Patreon vlogs are more "exciting" or, give more future detail as to their plans?
Yes, would love to know what extra content is on their Patreon.

How do you think the applications for Patreon's Day are going?
Did people respond?
How many people responded?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.