The Chateau Diaries #156 Believe your šŸ‘€, not SJā€™s lies. The Chateau is filthy, gross and full of idiots!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another video by Laland. Cringe dialogue and Phiphi bossing as the lord of the chateau. Even if the seafood dishes are ugly, and SJ are a hoarder, they belong to her and are in her house. Even sharing the bead, he has to respect her. In his house he can wear the pants. And what about his voice? Something stuck in his throat?

So they put the onus of being the gift giver to prevent the sale of gifts? Of course, if by accident a gift is seen with a price tag, it was just a mistake, no one warned them!

And the way the china is stored! They donĀ“t have care with things, not when eating, not when storing. The ceramics must be in bad shape, full of scraches. Cups in drawers? Dishes without a separator to prevent wear on the glaze? The box with dishes to wash carelessly piled up?

And in the end, the moast ridiculous thing about the whole situation, Pipi, a former waiter, sits next to the grooms, like a special guest, while the carpenter cousin waits at the table. Early in the kitchen, he wasn't very happy. Noticed also that Natty is aging like cottage cheese.

Even all this hoarded china that it will never leave is a wasted opportunity, themed dinners could be something that could draw customers to that end of the world, literary dinners, for example, didn't she mention Barbara Cartland? Of course, in this imagined professional situation only the paying guests are sited at the table and are professional feeded and professionaly entertained. i know, i know patreon money...why to struggle. Mottainai.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
@Linus, congratulations. We are serving dentist-sized Listerine swig cups of these at the fish shack, because a full serving is too tacky even for me.
Miller lite beer cocktails always available. Watermelon beer a specialty this weekend.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Hi! Long time lurker here, once-in-awhile, and a long time watcher of CD. I think Iā€™m going to finally give it up. I canā€™t watch those hands and that black fingernail polish anymore! Totally grossed me out! What in the world! Why would a successful, grown woman ruin herself with this dude? Sheā€™s going to regret it at some point - Iā€™m sorry! Also, why in the world didnā€™t she stick with Potts? Heā€™s hot and grown up and they are actually a good match in the style and looks department though Potts could totally land himself a gorgeous, talented, successful and MATURE woman! Gosh Iā€™ve ā€œforgivenā€ this thing, and that thing, over the years - none of us are perfect right? Plus, I find differences to add interest but SHEESH I canā€™t take this dude anymore! So disappointing.

Whew! That is all. Thanks for ā€œlisteningā€!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
How can Stephanie pretend to not know where an item came from? She really seems to remember everything in regards to her things. Feels like a bit of cover incase someone recognizes a special Chateau Unwrapped gift in the new shop. ā€œOh that was purchased by my father about 2 months and 11 days before we moved to the chateau.ā€ ā€œOh I bought that on Christmas Eve in London when I was 26, it was just starting to sprinkle a light dusting of snow, it was so magical.ā€

edit: Just realized, I can also walk through my house & tell you where everything came from. šŸ˜³

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
View attachment 1372348LadyKoKo B
prije 12 minutaDo the bloody heating !

View attachment 1372349Louise Gatti
prije 5 minutaMaybe in your store you can set up the table once a week (or 2) with a beautiful "table setting by Phillip" lovely tablecloth, silverware and flowers - always an eye catcher!!! I am sure your store will be a great success!!

View attachment 1372350
caroline gooder
prije 1 minutu
Philip needs to vlog about each set with other tips. I wished he had vloged the jungle themed dinner he did last week.

View attachment 1372351
Amelka Amelka
prije 1 minutu
I don't really want to be thought picky but isn't it too warm for the Philip's in the summer? I know it's trendy but it's not even spring or autumn.... ļø

View attachment 1372352
R Mc
prije 1 minutu
Whatā€™s with philips nails? Am I missing something?
I think Lady KoKo has a pekingese ???

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1372428
georgette jones
prije 2 minute
Really enjoyed this , so many beautiful things at first I was worried about my Grandmeres tea set but I trust that it will remain at the chateau, I need to know where it isļø
Sakrij odgovor

View attachment 1372429
The Chateau Diaries
prije 15 sekundi (uređeno)
I would never part with it ļø
She says frantically trying to remember what the hell Grandmeres tea set looks like. And in an aside to Squirrel boy weā€™d better remove all tea sets from the shop until this dies down. Just in case it shows up on a future vlog.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
View attachment 1372428
georgette jones
prije 2 minute
Really enjoyed this , so many beautiful things at first I was worried about my Grandmeres tea set but I trust that it will remain at the chateau, I need to know where it isļø
Sakrij odgovor

View attachment 1372429

The Chateau Diaries
View attachment 1372428
georgette jones
prije 2 minute
Sakrij odgovor

View attachment 1372429

The Chateau Diaries
Liar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
How can Stephanie pretend to not know where an item came from? She really seems to remember everything in regards to her things. Feels like a bit of cover incase someone recognizes a special Chateau Unwrapped gift in the new shop. ā€œOh that was purchased by my father about 2 months and 11 days before we moved to the chateau.ā€ ā€œOh I bought that on Christmas Eve in London when I was 26, it was just starting to sprinkle a light dusting of snow, it was so magical.ā€
This is an excellent point. I'd almost say she'd lawyered up on the sale of grabeaux, and well as the @Trengilly theory that she's setting Pheeph up. Does she know any lawyer who'd give her free advice who's not a shyster?

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1372428
georgette jones
prije 2 minute
Sakrij odgovor

View attachment 1372429
The Chateau Diaries
and which one is Georgettes grandmas tea set again - was it the blue one that we sent to emmeaus last month? or is it in the shop?It maybe the one that broke cause we didn't look after it properly

She will probably never visit to see it in person so when it inevitably dissapears she wont know.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
He is getting rid of HER things so there is room for HIS things. The junk is leaving to make space for expensive items HE will purchase with HER money. Mind trick: memories of what Daddy bought are gone, transfer to memories of what Snorty buys her.
He is so clever and sneaky.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
This is an excellent point. I'd almost say she'd lawyered up on the sale of grabeaux, and well as the @Trengilly theory that she's setting Pheeph up. Does she know any lawyer who'd give her free advice who's not a shyster?
If they gave steph advice i would say they were deffo not ethical.

Since she is paying the hedgehog hogger and she is sleeping with him. I wonder how legally she can rid herself of him. If he was just a boyfreind it would be easy, but since he is being paid he will be a employee legally ( and im sure there are some laws about workplace laws) so she may have to break up with him and then give him legally the X day warning of being let go so he can find someone else to adopt him and the massive hedgehog collection. That would be a awkard time at lieland.

@Clara Burnett do you have any insight to this change in relationship between the hedgehog hogger and princess narc?

also does anyone have any legal insight into letting an employee go in france?

Reactions: 9
Big development with the heating which Tartlets are overlooking. Stephanie has brought in a wood burning contractor to try and do a temporary fix and quash dissent with the patrons. I take umbrage with you SJ; you said overhauling the existing heating system, not remedy it with two wood burners. Again, she is seemingly using Nathan, an Englishman, undoubtedly Stephanie will claim there simply aren't tradesman available in the area - I call BS. We proved that wrong with my 2mins google search last month. This is a direct response to the growing frustration not only here, but with the vocal patrons and YT commenters. She knows she's pressed to the wall right now with unfulfilled promises.
I am obsessed with heating ..... I feel the cold and a hot water bottle would not do it for me, especially in their winters !
So she is going to heat the place with wood that has come down in her grounds.
So mean is she that I would think a log a day would do it ! :cautious:
Bun Boy and that Nathan is looking at all the fireplaces but ..... nothing will be done .
What would the old girl do without Bun Boy- he does Everything..... unlike the Goth Squirrel !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.