The Chateau Diaries #155 Snorty is a big time vlog killer! Just like 11 year old preserves he is not good

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lies as easily as she breathes. She has done it her entire life. It doesn’t occur to her to tell the truth about anything. It would go against how she has behaved for decades and decades. And she has rarely, if ever, been held accountable for her lies. She just blurts out whatever she thinks will make her look good, irrespective of it truthfulness. She just wants to make herself look paaaaarfect. She has never worked for anyone except for her parents briefly.

But in ebegging for the past couple of years, she essentially has thousands of employers who expect her to keep her promises and be truthful. These are foreign concepts to her.

The little orphan princess thinks she should not have to follow rules, laws, promises, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Benjamin Franklin on the merits of older women. They don't tell, they don't swell, and they're grateful as hell.

Reactions: 14
I’m sure at some point the Patreon event will become known to her regular YouTube audience. I wonder how her obsessed fans will feel about an event they are excluded from attending. Will they be driven to become a Patron driving up her numbers? Or will they be upset even though most of them probably couldn’t attend anyway? So many comment that they feel like friends/family and dream about visiting. And they do contribute to her income.

Will be interesting to see how that plays out.

Reactions: 25
Have we ever seen the potato hills?
I agree with you both. I had a look and this is what I found. By now they should be out of new potatoes. Not sure when Desiree's will be ready.

patron flog, @9:10 Kirsty talks about potatoes being planted. Red Desiree potatoes planted, named for Philip Janssen's mother???

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I’ve been waiting for you to comment on the wood work we saw. It’s good to hear from someone in the know that we are not all too far off track smelling a rat.
I agree. @JackSpratt's hubby comes in very useful for "real world" in any down to earth reality, self employed scenario and not Lie Lie Land's version.

I also agree that the last minute, additional wood adornment (whatever it is called), requested by SJ is totally unnecessary and obviously time consuming to be hand made by Amaury, when in actual fact it could be purchased far cheaper and less man hours involved. Jeez, it's a bloody HMN, not Versailles. AND, was never, ever installed in that room in the first instance, therefore not restoration. Just another flight of fancy in SJ's fake magical mindset.

Just out of interest, what exactly is the Marquis' apartment as it has always looked to me to be what the original owners would have used as an Estate Office. Was it ever let as a B&B bedroom in the past? As always, just so very confusing. AND, why a hidden door - where is that going to lead to?

Reactions: 22
Have you noticed all her new dresses this summer are some form of toille de joye?
I wonder if they are zara dresses?

Reactions: 14
You've certainly missed your vocation @KiKiGee - you should work for the FBI or Scotland Yard.
Or, maybe you do already.

Reactions: 27

The Richmond and Jarvis family “charm” of smoke and mirrors played on a large audience for financial gain. (The Argentenian Bully has no charm.)

Reactions: 10
The hidden door probably leads to a getaway car for when the taxman finally comes calling.

Reactions: 30
Its called the Marquis' apartment because he stayed there at the time the chateau was sold. We don't know what it was originally used for. It's interesting that there are self contained apartments on each end of the u shape but this one has a direct entrance into the chateau. Perhaps a housekeepers accommodation?

Reactions: 17
So whose going to be the fall guy? Nattie I’m looking at you…
Even if 50 people show up it’s going to be a clusterfrack!

Reactions: 30
Amaury Richmond is a director of Oak Tree Barns too, isn't he? Good sleuthing, the plot thickens.

Reactions: 13
I'm Irish and roasting a new potato is sacrilegious to us. A good new potato should be simply steamed with some mint and served with sea salt and quality butter. A meal in itself.

Reactions: 32
I doubt she’ll get any more than a few hundred UK/Euro attendees, definitely well under a thousand including plus-ones.

9 weeks notice
Her Patreons spread across the globe - seems like half are from States, Aus, NZ, Sth Africa, Canada.
Patreons more interested in dream than reality
Limited area accommodation
Tour/luncheon hardly an incentive

Were I an overseas Patreon forking out thousands on an airfare, I’d rather spend the extra buckeroos to stay in the c̶r̶u̶m̶b̶l̶i̶n̶g̶,̶ ̶g̶r̶u̶b̶b̶y̶ edifice than have to search out local innkeepers.

Of course, like as not, I’m wrong and it’ll be like throngs at Buckingham Palace Tea Party with La Chat and Snortalot presiding over thousands as they pretend at HMTQ and PP. https://giphy.com/r7MLnSe4sPxoKNkzbd

Reactions: 23
Even 200 people, although small in terms of number of total patrons, is a fairly large crowd of people. To be successful, Fanny should have been planning this event for months before now. This is going to be a fiasco, along the lines of that embarrassing display as a Christie’s Tastemaker. This event will end up being a metaphor for how SJ approaches everything…no plan and by the seat of her pants. Except this time it’s live, with no chance to edit out the bad parts. And you’d better believe there will be plenty of “pink phones” carried by patrons to capture the experience. This thing has disaster written all over it for SJ. We heard she tried using her lawyers to shut down Tattle, but this event may end up causing more damage to her channel, her Patreon, and her brand than she ever thought Tattle did…and all by her own doing!!!

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.