The Chateau Diaries #153 She looked old as Christ's donkey, although she was dressed as a spring virgin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah interesting @billybudd. It looked like a béchamel type sauce to me on screen and I immediately thought 'ah ha gotcha'. He brings the worst out in me.
I've just looked up the recipe. Interesting. Might give it a whirl one day
It's so good. I'm kind of down on veal so I do it with bone in turkey breast.

Reactions: 7
Good point re the carpets. The knock on affect would be all the soft furnishings, sofas, chairs, curtain and even the wonky lampshades would look filthy too.
Polish carpet cleaning streaming is the highest of YouTube arts.

Reactions: 12
A classic Lie Lande screw up. Don’t you like Fanny and phi phi’s assertion that Fanny would make a good Gucci model? The grifting never ends with this duo. Fanny is a perpetual pond who wishes she was a lake.
Another thread nomiation : Fanny is a perpetual pond who wishes she was a lake

Very topical

Reactions: 32
I'm sorry, I'm not going to spell it out. You either get it or you don't.

I guess she went to the party, sashayed around in her Vilotti dress with Tess, Dana and whoever, then filmed her whirlwind trip for Patreon and the CDs, whilst buying more unnecessary bits for the Shitoo. It' s a win, win for her. I don't believe for a minute she was there for 48 hours either.
Watch out for something new made from Merano glass too !

Reactions: 17
well said!

Reactions: 5
MP is overdoing something... my son & I have differing opinions... Sad thing is it's someone elses pension he's spending to indulge.

Reactions: 11
Maybe they just tipped the driver of the Taxi to let them on so they could pretend. Then got off an hitch hiked to the airport!

I've just watched the latest...

She does not know how to hold a broom correctly.

Reactions: 21
I fucking love this. If I had the time and money I’d be doing the same thing. Alas, I spend my days up-cycling and antiquing for a living and carrying (literally) my elderly dogs around to take a poop. I appreciate all of your efforts. She’s a worthy target.

Reactions: 20
Justin Bieber currently has Ramsey Hunt Syndrome. Half of his face is paralyzed. It may not be permanent.

Reactions: 8
Grifting for more Murano flower stems...... shameless.

Steph Steph is always at pains to tell us how long it takes her to edit a flog.... and yet today, albeit one hour late accounting for her naps, snacks and tipple breaks she managed to get a flog out. I call bullshit with her work timeline - she can churn these out in less than an hour; there's practically no editing going on save for a cut here for when the extortionate prices are mentioned and another cut here for when she calls Patreons dip shits.....

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
She was definitely in Venice for more than two days. She’s been working on the Marquis apartment for the Marquis to come visit.

Reactions: 14
Are you writing from prison?

Reactions: 9
She was definitely in Venice for more than two days. She’s been working on the Marquis apartment for the Marquis to come visit.
I also believe Stephanie was in Venice longer than 2 days. I think it’s a little worse and more wasteful for just a quick trip.

Probably just a coincidence the family of the Marquis came to visit whilst work was going on in the Marquis’ apartment. Stephanie said the family visits yearly.

Also, today’s episode was a little better than the crap she’s been serving us lately. Still a bunch of nothing and hiding the real goings on, but at least it wasn’t 100% forest garden rehashing.

Was Stephanie trying to be like Dana with her little cooking segment?

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Until the mid 1980s we only had 3 channels in the UK. The introduction of channel 4 blew us away! We used to have to fiddle with the Arial and get up to push the change channel button ...ah the good old days

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.