The Chateau Diaries #152 The National Trust can't trust Stephanie Jarvis and neither should you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What? So you missed jubilee? I hoped you can give us some insider information about Meghan and Co.

Reactions: 6
I think that conundrum is going on here in the states, as well. At least it is in our house. Here, it's the battle between streaming vs. cable......we pay a lot for premium cable and then there are all these other streaming channels which have all the new stuff - and much better "stuff", in most cases - and it gets to the point where you have to take stock and decide what you're really watching vs. what you're paying.

Reactions: 4
Dan must be soooooooo in luuuuuuuve... He even gave her a compliment. I never saw him that nice with Analiese in all those months! But who knows?

Reactions: 8
I 100% agree with you. I have cut back on all types of streaming channels too.
I constantly go around in never ending circles trying to find any "interesting new stuff" on Netflix, and once I do, I binge watch.
Then Prime, generally will eventually find something once I truly delve deeper, as something interesting will ordinarily rise to the surface to watch!
I only have to personally satisfy myself but, having said that, it is always an "effort".

Reactions: 7
I’m puzzled as to why SJ showed the vase purchase. It just opened her up to criticism. Like many other purchases she could have kept it private. Any theories?
to deflect from the missing accounts

Reactions: 12
Lovely to see you Heathcliffe. Selmar is still utterly delusional and dead boring, but now twice as much so since Tatty recently joined him in the south of France.
Tatyana is devoid of personality and emotion... how does one become so dull? Never mind the botox..

I’ve decided Dana is a cool chick. Go girl
I like her, she seems like a genuine friend, always up for something fun, open hearted and chatty, not awkward like some of these 'volunteers'... Dan didn't enjoy the music nights, but she was still game for a night out no matter the outcome. It's getting harder to find someone who can carry a conversation these days, or maybe it's because I'm in Canada. Definitely not like the relationships I built in the UK..

Last edited:
Agreed, makes my blood boil when I see Sean pretending to source gems when he is just ripping people off.

Reactions: 9
Thank you @KiKiGee, as always, for all your hard work. Imho, it is truly just so mentally exhausting! It basically makes my eyes bleed and scrambles my sense of reality too. People like this do not exist in my real world, thankfully!

Reactions: 11
You are a gem!! Thanks as always for your swift investigative work!

The last time I saw an actual street walking hooker, maybe Mass Ave and 9th St NE, maybe, in D.C.? She was wearing exactly was Tess is wearing above. Except with no bra. Booty shorts and booties.
….. and what did you do?
When I visited Madrid about 10 years ago, I was approached by a hooker while I was walking down the street one evening. Boy, was she barking up the wrong tree! I politely declined her services. I’m what you call a “Gold Star Gay”…never been intimate with a woman. In the biblical sense, I’m a virgin…without sin, @HalcyonOrganic !

Reactions: 15
BBC are saying you have to have a BBC licence to watch You Tube. Not sure if this is true and they are just trying to frighten people.
I know people who don't have a TV licence and they tell me they are always coming round or sending threatening letters. Advice they gave me was to tell them as little as possible as they will seize on whatever they can to threaten you and on no account let them in your house.
I think a lot of us are debating whether or not to get rid of the TV licence.

Reactions: 8
@MRShavershamsdress she has not progressed at all, her channel is stuck in 2020 where everyone was stuck in, living though other people, so much has changed, so to keep over spending and having other people pay for her lifestyle, its getting to the point where her days are numbered as a vlogger.

Reactions: 9
I don't open the door if I don't recognize someone...

Please don’t fall for the lies it’s all a ruse. Nutty is a pathological liar like Ms. HMN she’s being drinking sparkling white grape juice but keep spinning the story Nut Nut []
If she's on her own, why would she drink?

Reactions: 5
Dana recommends a diaper instead.
I guess she meant just a piece of cloth. Like in olden days. Which is perfectly fine. If you can eat cheese from a plate which was hand-washed you can eat cheese which was drained in a cloth which was machine washed and hopefully even ironed. Your grandma used it, too and survived

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.