The Chateau Diaries #152 The National Trust can't trust Stephanie Jarvis and neither should you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love that last line... she looked as old as Christs donkey..although she was dressed as a virgin spring bride... mdr
New thread recommendation, referencing D&G, cats and as old as Christ's Donkey.

They were 100% taking the piss.
It won't be announced that Nutty is ultimately pregnant until a huge gender reveal party on the crumbling terrace.
TBH, most couples don't announce their pregnancy until they are at least 3-4 months down the line.
I personally couldn't give a toss whether they are or, otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I rented a car a few months ago to go on a road trip, came out of a shop one afternoon and started to get into the nearest maroon sedan...only to find an elderly lady sitting in the passenger seat looking very confused! I apologized quickly and went to the OTHER maroon sedan, two cars down. Um...glad I'm not the only one??

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1342315
I have to say Dana looks beautiful, sassy and confident in this photo. Empowering.
(She should tie her hair back more often!!)
And certainly while she's preparing food. What is it with the pushing back the hair or running the fingers through the hair and then continuing with preparing the food

Oh you do with all the present day artisan bakeries.
When I was growing up it used to be fought over in my home, especially from a freshly baked bloomer loaf with a thick layer of butter - delicious.
Ah yes bloomers and cobs In the s.e. we lost those when the independent bakeries closed. In France now for the last 20 years and a compulsory daily trip to the boulangerie. We have many very good ones near us and I like to spread my business around.

Reactions: 9
That dress is Dolce and Gabbana??? I knew I didn't like it. Somewhat out of touch with the real world n'est pas? And the cat looks so sad But then wouldn't you if you were donned by fanny...
I have never truly understood why some people feel that simply because an item has a designer label that it is truly gorgeous, worth the money or, last but not least, ultimately suits them.
Case proven with the awful coloured bizarre cat dress - was it peach? Yuk!
I agree, true skills achieved via the appropriate apprenticeship, dedicated artisan workmanship especially, is well worth paying for.
Personal style is achieved by knowing what suits you and your body type thus making the most of both those elements. Granted, well made/cut clothes help tremendously - less is more has always been my personal philosophy.
Added to which, in my younger day BC (before children), I used to make the majority of my clothes for peanuts (the actual patterns would cost more than the materials involved), and always received many compliments, even from bespoke dressmakers - not bragging, just a fact.

View attachment 1342315
I have to say Dana looks beautiful, sassy and confident in this photo. Empowering.
@Sasha Groves. As a heterosexual female, I have never found Dana particularly attractive in a physical sense. Far too thin and reminds me a little of Cruella de Ville in most pictures - maybe it's the blackness of that dress/nails and OTT rings etc.
Nothing against her as a person, just but not my own version of female beauty.

Last edited:
As I am now a one person household, I daren't buy freshly baked bread every day, simply because I would eat it all, very quickly - not good!
But, when I have guests, always an option for eggs, cheese, ham and even, crispy bacon plus all the additional condiments of course!

Reactions: 9
I absolutely know this..without going into real life work stuff Obviously the ratings determine the worth of the programme.
I was saying it in response to how it was being described as a niche programme in the US.

Reactions: 4
You know someone would’ve spotted it eventually….And asked her about the huge albatross!
It literally is the elephant in the room. Actually, the vase has at least 2 elephants on it … a baby and a adult, so the vase is the herd of elephants in the room.

Reactions: 14
I’m puzzled as to why SJ showed the vase purchase. It just opened her up to criticism. Like many other purchases she could have kept it private. Any theories?
It's an eff you.
For what -- I don't know.
Maybe just grooming Patreons for the truth, which is that there will be no restoration.
Getting away with murder on video in broad daylight is one of her thrills.

Reactions: 18
Fanny aka Caroline Gooder always supports her one true love, herself, in every posting. However, even though she has disguised herself as Caroline Gooder, the modified rule no. 1 applies ….. if Caroline Gooder is posting, there is a 75% chance it is a lie, a self serving lie. Enjoy Italy, lying Stephanie.

I am sure that lying Fanny and editing Fanny will conspire to cobble together old video footage to attempt to hide a portion of their current travels. Maybe Fanny will pretend the baby doll is a refugee who will stay at Lie Lande.

The straggly hair and dominatrix shoes are part of the Carine Roitfeld look.

Reactions: 7
Right now, an online auction is going on
I like cats, but if that cat dress was mine, I'd lie about it too. In fact, I'd be in denial. What this thing? Nope, never seen it before in my life. Wouldn't be caught dead in it.
100% agreed. That thing was atrocious.
As I say all the time, I am a crazy cat lady.........I think the only piece of cat-centric clothing I have is a ballcap my cat Merlin got me at the vet for Mother's Day last year (because of the pandemic, he didn't get out much so, like us, he had to get his gifts where he could!)....it's says "Meow" and has the name of my vet practice.

Reactions: 10
Stephanie Jarvis was m.i.a., Percy, Isabelle and a late Philip Janssen participated.
Yesterday's, 6/14/22, gift grab live chat...

Diana Elizabeth Bashford Please remember to press the thumbs up button
Diana Elizabeth Bashford I wonder where every one is

Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts Just caught up on vids from last week can't believe ppl didn't like the Ardmore vase
Sidonie Jansson Is that so? Stella Marie
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts can't make people appreciate art and all it's forms I giess

Dru A134 Waiting but only 61 ? Why
Diana Elizabeth Bashford Pleease remember to press the thumbs up button
Patricia Jamieson come on folks donate a like...it helps them and it's Freeeeeeeeeeeee
Gerda Vd Westhuizen we've got 52 thumbs up Lalanders we can do better
Dru A getn those like up
Diana Elizabeth Bashford180 waiting and only 71 thumbs up come on every lets show them at Chateau Lalande how they all mean to us

Sidonie Jansson Stephanie looks so sweet on this photo
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts she has been more relaxed with Philip in her life than before he's a good influence
Sidonie Jansson Yes Stella you are right. It shows

Percy Attfield Good evening
Isabelle Jarvis Good evening Lalanders love
LaReyne Not long till the matriarch returns
Percy Attfield We are well thank you.

Robert Gregson there's only one dish Philip wants hope they get married soon

Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts I am surprised there weren't any gifts waiting for Michael
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts I can't remember I know we sent him something before a while ago but take so long to get things there it's hard to reason expense

Silvana Machado we drink
Silvana Machado [message retracted]

bee french For those of you who haven’t seen Dana’s cookbook channel, please go support her. Her recipes are really French and she’s simply lovely and charismatic. 1/2
bee french If we can’t live in France today, we can just try to replicate the recipes by purchasing some gourmet goat cheese from trader joes .

Isabelle Jarvis Joy how kind of you!, such beautiful work!
Isabelle Jarvis Joy yes perfect pyjamas

saiko can you not get a proper camera for vlogging that isn't a phone?

Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts Gilligan's Island
GRAND IPR The EMPRESS of Trade Marks Classic song by Marilyn Monroe

bee french Yeh I wanted to see this dress from Sunday’s video
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Artsh mm ok
Cristina Preda Stephanie looks awesome in the cat dress but to be honest I hate it ..the dress I mean
Stella Marie Poetry and Green Arts dress is fine not sure about the addons
Dru A The dress that saved the chitasterfy lol

Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!

bee french So playful. Now @Philip janssen needs a shirt or jacket with hedgehodge appliques
Philip Janssen @bee french

Sidonie Jansson Hi Philip, wasn´t it the dress we saw yesterday?
Philip Janssen @Sidonie Jansson I believe so!
Sidonie Jansson I recognized the dress. Suits her so well

bee french @philip janssen hello did you watch the tony awards last nigh
Philip Janssen @bee french I haven’t yet!
bee french @philip janssen I hope you are able to access the tony awards via YouTube. So many good segments of broadway musicals . I would like to watch the Michael Jackson one
Philip Janssen @bee french I can’t wait!
bee french @philip janssen were you able to convince micha to make some musical videos with you?
Philip Janssen @bee french I was!
bee french @philip janssen yeh! I have your channel on notification
Jean Minnifee Philip will you be making any more videos. I just recently discovered your channel and loved what I see so far.

Isabelle Jarvis Wonderful seeds thank you Patrick!

Dru A @Philip Janssen any idea when Scottman will be coming again?
Philip Janssen @Dru A Not sure, but hopefully soon!
Isabelle Jarvis [message retracted]
Isabelle Jarvis Angela Pa still no date as yet but we will come!
Isabelle Jarvis Phil N thank you , we are looking forward to getting back.

SeanMcGCostumes omg it's a D&D/ttrpg mini!

Sarah Yates @Philip Janssen please would you mind keeping me in your prayers for Friday it’s when I have my surgery thank you xx
Philip Janssen @Sarah Yates Absolutely
Isabelle Jarvis Sarah Yates thinking of you!

Jason Dubey HELLO! I was busy in a Picasso sale in the gallery. How are you all today?
Jason Dubey What did I miss??

Jason Dubey Did you see the gifts from me? I missed it
Jason Dubey @CA Garden Did she show them?
Jason Dubey @isabelle Jarvis The
Jason Dubey @isabelle Jarvis The Dali woodblock engraving was for you too. Dante's Inferno Canto 2 form the Inferno

Jason Dubey @Chateau Unwrapped! I will go back and watch this now
Isabelle Jarvis Jason Dubey lots! Hope Picasso went well.
Jason Dubey @isabelle Jarvis Yes, we sold the Picasso

Percy Attfield Until next week. Be safe. Enjoy
Isabelle Jarvis Goodnight everyone thank you for being here.
Philip Janssen Thank you all so much

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1342315
The last time I saw an actual street walking hooker, maybe Mass Ave and 9th St NE, maybe, in D.C.? She was wearing exactly was Tess is wearing above. Except with no bra. Booty shorts and booties.

Reactions: 19
It's an eff you.
Maybe just grooming Patreons for the truth, which is that there will be no restoration.
I wonder, could she shoot someone on 5th Avenue and get away with it?

I'm quoting myself - APOLOGIES!
I started to type something out about an auction that is going on....will save that for the next thread. But, I forgot to delete it before my description of the ball cap my cat son gave me!

Reactions: 5
It's an eff you.
In some narcissist literature, they refer to this as “duper’s delight”, the thrill they get from pulling something over on someone, e.g., flaunting in the face of Patrons and viewers how extravagantly she is spending and misusing the funds to indulge herself personally instead of restoring the dump. She does it also with all her transparent lies about bargains, freebies, upgrades, hiding time away from the dump in her videos, hiding expensive gifts, buying things for herself and pretending they were gifts or she had them previously, misleading viewers about the extent of the family wealth, lies about her and the porcelain fondlers true relationship, the ever changing ways she describes her relationships with Potts, Larkin, and Jerry’s ( genetic brother or family friend), etc. This also includes alter ego Caroline Gooder. Fanny gets a rush every time she perpetuates one of these lies or scams and thinks she must be very special to be able to do this.

The monies from the Chateau Diaries and Patrons had allowed her to go on her longest and most expensive unsupervised spending spree in her lifetime. When spending money from her parents, Isabelle had people appointed to reign Fannys spending in and set limits. Without those restrictions, Fanny manically blows thru money at an astonishing rate and her hubris grows greater daily, resulting in her being increasingly careless in putting her transgressions in every person’s face in her videos and comments.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I absolutely know this..without going into real life work stuff Obviously the ratings determine the worth of the programme.
I was saying it in response to how it was being described as a niche programme in the US.
I do sense that most Tattlers here have absolutely no idea where other members live in the world, therefore a lot of cross wires in opinions of worth of, accessibility, or, viewership opportunities/figures too.
Added to which, whether what they are watching is the most up to date regarding the chateau owners etc, especially via YT, which is always only temporarily available as they are pirate copies and from what I understand, are ordinarily at least a couple of years behind in any case.
All TV channels employ social media business managers to safeguard where their viewership is generated from, especially if via copyright issues - yes?
When C4 was first introduced on UK tv, they were viewed as a joke and the "poor relative" of the other mainstream UK TV stations, think, the BBC - primarily due to the BBC's "old boy school" syndrome - so not the case today.
Even more so, especially as buying an annual TV license just to watch any BBC programmes is approx £180, whether you are only watching "live" or on a "catch up" basis. Whereas, watching C4 in the UK is free!
I do personally buy an annual license for BBC, BUT, have recently noticed that they are constantly 75% rinsing old repeats, which I totally disagree with having to pay for.
Even given Covid restrictions, how long does the BBC feel that current license holders will continue paying for repeats?
When I have to renew my BBC license early next year, I will certainly be reviewing my options - it's a given.
And, it won't depends on viewer figures - it will depend on what I personally wish to view.

Reactions: 4
Last edited:
Reactions: 18
The last time I saw an actual street walking hooker, maybe Mass Ave and 9th St NE, maybe, in D.C.? She was wearing exactly was Tess is wearing above. Except with no bra. Booty shorts and booties.
The Lie Lande crew are always a class act. Maybe Ñutty will wear a tight t shirt with the logo Baby on Board with an an arrow pointing to her belly.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.