The Chateau Diaries #150 Stephanie Jarvis Wipes Back to Front - The Lalande Way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling that the next „boyfriend revealed“ video will soon happen on Dana‘s channel.

Reactions: 24
They'll be pleased to hear about Vera Sackville-West and her husband Harold Bloom

Reactions: 29
SSB won't put those tiles up until the right 'lord' shows up.

Reactions: 14
Dana will screw anything. Yuck! She be a Ho-bag...Allegedly.

Reactions: 13
Mystery solved. It's Dana's IG account, with Dan's help.
@escapetolalandeandmore
1 following
dnaclaire
Dana Knaffo

@escapetolalandeandmore
58 minutes ago
Dana Knaffo is visiting her friend Tess, who lives in the beautiful l'Abbaye De Varennes chateau. On the menu is Beef Wellington, with a French twist. A very fitting dish to coincide with the last day of the Platinum Jubilee celebrations in the UK. To discover how you can create this impressive dish for your dinner table, tune into Dana's channel tonight @ 8pm GMT. Live chat will be available if you would like to chat with the community or ask Dana a question directly..or just say hello. Please remember to like the video & leave a short comment. Happy viewing & cooking.

Reactions: 20
Phyllis wins in spades.
He is things nightmares are made of.

Reactions: 17
Philip deserves to have himself immortalized with Stephanie on the soon to be greasy tiles behind the stove. Or does Thor deserves it more? Hmmm… don’t care.
Have a naughty pic of Snorts WITH Thor! Daddy would LOVE it!

So would Snorts.

Reactions: 7
It was. I liked their rustic affect and the fact that she was inspired to do it by a china shard they found digging out the floor. It's affection and respect for previous inhabitants of the kitchen.
Modern Delft tiles are featured by the wonderul artist Paul Bommer (whose latest Delfts are, to put it politely, gay friendly), and, caricaturing neighborhood regulars when Spitalfields was Bohemian, Simon Pettet's immortal efforts, each a tiny work of art, at Dennis Severs' House.

Reactions: 14
what i liked about her doing the kitchen tiles, is they were done within 3 weeks, not a year; they are attractive; she actually did them herself and it gained her view on the channel

Reactions: 26
Why is Davy so invested and continues to hang around with Fanny? He seems to be so no-nonsense and doesn’t seem to be the type to put up with her antics…I remember during Christmas, his parents gifted her a nativity and some other items. Which I thought was weird….why wouldn’t Davy take them?

Reactions: 16
Her husband died just as she started writing it, and it does lack her usual rigor. It's a testament to her resilience it exists at all.
The factual errors would be?
Also interested in your case for a simpering indictment. It's very hard to write about Markle and Harry, given the real injustices they've suffered and the super bad -- not to say homicidal -- decisions, and bad faith, they evince.
Recollections may vary. I think nothing suggests the wisdom of 70 years in the trenches better than that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
They gave it to her as payment for him.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.