The Chateau Diaries #150 Stephanie Jarvis Wipes Back to Front - The Lalande Way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would Davey, the landscape / Garden expert ask the YT viewers to help him identity a plant/flower? Yeah so the Belgian designer doing an English Garden in France has a lot to do with it, but why would you let SJ allow that question. Don't you have an app on your phone ??

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Why would Davey, the landscape / Garden expert ask the YT viewers to help him identity a plant/flower? Yeah so the Belgian designer doing an English Garden in France has a lot to do with it, but why would you let SJ allow that question. Don't you have an app on your phone ??
YouTubers ask questions to up the interaction to get more comments so the algorithm will recommend her again to people who haven't watched her ever... To try to get her subs back up...

• Wow
Reactions: 19
There's so much to say about Stephanie and her putting off the heating for two years - all of you have already said it. If I were a Patron, I would be sorely pissed off. I hope she loses patronage over this. I can't watch her Sissinghurst video.......she'll ruin some very special memories of that place for me, when my dad and I visited, his last trip abroad before he passed away a couple of years later.

On another note, I decided to watch the latest Manor & Maker while I ate my lunch. What a mistake.........why they feel this is such riveting content is beyond me.

She cleaned stuff, filled cracks in the flooring with epoxy, had two older people there helping them (new volunteers? I'm assuming so because Steve kept saying "great job" every time this guy did something) and the guy sanded a table they'd found in one of the barns and did a superb job sanding it down and staining it. He and this guy removed a partition wall. Then Sarah took something - I have no idea what it was - and squirted K2R spot remover all over it and put it in a bucket, then an hour later showed us the bucket of dirty water. Gross while you're eating your sandwich....and boring whether you're eating or not. They have some nerve to hashtag their videos with #restoration and #chateaudiy.

18 minutes I can't get back.

1654212731447.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I can't check this now but I have sent a message to someone to do so... What SJ may not get is if they are indeed deleting videos... we have them all saved. Dingbats. Each and every post has been saved and sent to the writer/reporter(s) that have been working and following this nonsense like it is their life work. People love a good tabloid story! (See Youtube Austin McBroom)
Good to know that they are saved somewhere! Thanks for checking in with your contact!

Reactions: 23
That’s the £6,500 reproduction gazebo, right?!
£6,650 - plus VAT, plus the cost of transporting it to France, import tax/customs duties and installation. Sandstone in that climate will need attention every three years or so, with any cracks requiring impregnation with a special solution to stop ice crystals forming, and all the columns need a particular sealant to stop damage from algae, moss and fungus, in addition to water damage from the fountain, rain and general weathering.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
They originally installed geothermal in floor heating with crap insulation in the walls... The geothermal never worked... If she had a contractor there would be a warranty unless she used a sketchy contractor...Or they did themselves... For whatever reason they never fixed it... Skankster was thinking free heat and ended up with no heat dumbass... Anyway geothermal on the low end is 54 degrees Fahrenheit... In those rooms she could get away with lower btu radiators... Davy had a plan in the garden installation to fix the geothermal... From the looks of they didn't go deep enough or far enough to get the heat exchange from the earth... I don't know how many 1st floor rooms have the geothermal in floor heating installed... It also may have broken due to freezing idk... Fixing that would mean ripping up the floors... Anyway geothermal in floor heating means smaller radiators in the rooms with it... Also means a smaller boiler... The boilers she has currently are probably sized for use with the geothermal heating... So being a cheap biatch she probably wants to use the current boilers... So she maybe waiting until next year to see if they can fix the geothermal idk... Bottom line is a smart person wouldn't be buying flowers, plants, dirt, equipment, pergolas or having Skellawhore build a pergola... She'd have his ass digging the repairs for the geothermal NOW... She's either being a scammy witch or a dumb witch or a combo... Either way she sucks and she lies her ass off...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Yeah I use google lens on my phone and it works for me. If you haven't got that there are lots of apps other to use.

Reactions: 12
Yeah I use google lens on my phone and it works for me. If you haven't got that there are lots of apps other to use.
Skankanee is in the YouTube rep program... It's for creators not smart enough to figure out on their own how to run a successful channel... She finally cut out the calling out of Patreons nobody watched hurting her score... Now she's being told to ask questions to increase engagement... She was told to ask ppl to like and subscribe her highness could only choke that for 1 video... Because she's so special she can't ask people they should just do it to kiss her royal ass... Now she won't ask questions to increase engagement so she's having Davy do it for her... That kind of thing is beneath the high priestess Skankalangadingdong... She's a ridiculous stuck up witch...Expect Cameltoe and others to be asking questions her highness is to good and all knowing to ask... Hell of a job she did with today's drivel... Couldn't even get the woman's husband's name right... But pointed out she had a lesbian fling...

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She is making a huuuge mistake by postponing heating to 2024. This will cost her subscribers and patreons.
Well... HURRAH! 🥳
The more the better! She has made promises that will not be kept, so I'm quite happy to see her loose fans.

Reactions: 17
Coupled with a cost of living crisis across Europe, projected to continue well into next year increasing everyone's energy bills and relying on electrical heaters paid out of the YouTube ad revenue; money which could further the renovation of her own HMN. Her priorities do not support her claims that she is truly invested in renovating her home. She's a con woman and must be held to account. This latest revelation about the heating system delayed to 2023/24 should ignite us all once more to hold her to account. We know what she will do - ride out the autumnal months in the cold, bugger off for her three month winter holidays and return for spring. Meanwhile, poor Kim, Dan and the brainwashed volunteers will be shivering and teeth chattering (think of Dan's new crowns) whilst, Lady Deceit is on a sun lounger with Phyllis licking her feet. Her greed knows no bounds.
who's Kim?

Reactions: 4
Geothermal heating is sold as free heat... It is to a point... High end 74 F low end 45 F... What that means is depending on where you live as the ground freezes the heat for Geothermal gets less... So you start out around 70 F as it gets colder you get less heat... So you have to use another form of heating... Unless you live in like Florida... There you use heat so infrequently its not worth the cost of Geothermal system unless you plan to live multiple decades in that home...

Reactions: 10
In the "real world" right now, there is global instability, fuel & housing prices have been the highest we have seen in our lifetime, the prices for food and goods have increased significantly, a lack of baby formula in the US, and all while the living wage has not increased. People are beginning to tighten their belts, and cut out the non-essentials such as mani/pedis, Starbucks, cable TV and streaming services (Netflix has seen a huge reduction in subscribers), and eating out. In Fanny's mind, her Patrons adore her, and aren't going anywhere. One would THINK she'd be a little more apt to put some thought and real work into her content and communications with them to keep them so they would feel they are getting something for their money, but Fanny is entitled. I suspect she's in for a really rude awakening when the cards start to fall. All of the Chateau owners who rely on these platforms are going to feel it, if they are not already. Some will be fine (Fleuries have sponsors, a successful B&B, and used the Patreon monies for their major renovations, Billy and Gwen- Gwen is the SAF yeast heiress, and Billy has plans to rent out the convent apartments once they are completed, Simon & Viv at Chateau Love- who are already wealthy and own multiple other properties), but for others, it will be a struggle.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I smell dirty money tricks all over her. She overspent for sure and is spending now to keep the wolves at bay, hoping she can BS her way through until she gets everything back in hand.
Yes she has overspent but when I think of it .... with all that money I would have thought the Chateau would look fantastic but ......... NO , its still a pile of crap in a hovel !!
I cannot think of one thing that I could say "Oooo, wish I had that "........ not one.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Geothermal heating is sold as free heat... It is to a point... High end 74 F low end 45 F... What that means is depending on where you live as the ground freezes the heat for Geothermal gets less... So you start out around 70 F as it gets colder you get less heat... So you have to use another form of heating... Unless you live in like Florida... There you use heat so infrequently its not worth the cost of Geothermal system unless you plan to live multiple decades in that home...
I PLAN TO LIVE MULTIPLE DECADES IN THAT HOME

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
£6,650 - plus VAT, plus the cost of transporting it to France, import tax/customs duties and installation. Sandstone in that climate will need attention every three years or so, with any cracks requiring impregnation with a special solution to stop ice crystals forming, and all the columns need a particular sealant to stop damage from algae, moss and fungus, in addition to water damage from the fountain, rain and general weathering.
Oh that is A Lot of maintenance and Fanny does not "do" maintenance !

I liked the idea of those flower troughs on legs ( yik) so you can see the flowers at "eye level" ! :ROFLMAO:
Those troughs will Never been watered !!
That Dogs Blankets is getting a lot of wear - its stuck to her ! :love:🐶

Diesel wants his Blankie Back !!!! 🐶:devilish:🐶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes she has overspent but when I think of it .... with all that money I would have thought the Chateau would look fantastic but ......... NO , its still a pile of crap in a hovel !!
I cannot think of one thing that I could say "Oooo, wish I had that "........ not one.
@Pekey, the only thing from the Shitoo I did covet was the bread oven. But then Fanny failed in the upkeep of the chimney for it, so they cannot even use it. Sadness. The salon panels were the most idiotic thing she purchased, especially when not only does the heat need to be sorted, along with the facade (which would have made the heating more efficient), the money could have much better been spent in the kitchen to make it a better layout (which could had easily been done when the Shitoo was empty, but no, Fanny went on several holidays instead.) Everything Fanny touches eventually turns to shite. That paneling isn't even going to survive a winter before it warps and cracks in the damp, unheated Shitoo. I do look forward to her Winter videos where she uses a hot glue gun to reattach all the expensive wallpaper when it peels from the damp walls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Fennelbug - every time you come up with another headline w/picture of PhiPhi I LAUGH OUT LOUD. Thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If you go on live chat does it use your facebook name (in this case my own name)? What we should do is go to live chat and blizt it with questions.

Where are the accounts? Why no heating until 2023 now? How long does it take to get a quote? Do you know you ahve been absent from Chateau for XX days this year? DO you think $6.5k is a good spend for a replica? Heating is a priority for health? What about workers rights for a safe house to live in eg Heating??

They will delete but it will ruin live chat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.