The Chateau Diaries #150 Stephanie Jarvis Wipes Back to Front - The Lalande Way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF?! The legendary poll of the “façade or the heating” earlier this year was yet more smoke and mirrors. No heating for another year! Where is the money going?!

Over the pandemic I inherited money to invest in property. I’ve firsthand knowledge of refitting old Victorian houses with heating and electricity all completed in under one week of intensive hard work (obviously there is a size disparity between a 4 bedroom terraced house in London to a chateau in the middle of nowhere). She could get the chateau done in a 5 weeks right after the BnB season is completed - I’m not buying the quotes bullshit. It doesn’t take long to provide quotes because all companies need the business to pay their bills. She’s stalling because the money is going elsewhere (an antique Indian stone gazebo?).

Why won’t people donating wake up to the tricks being played by this money launderer?!
Why does she needs to 'collect' quotes?
You ask 3 companies, they visit your place and base their quote on your wants and needs. Haven't seen anyone. It takes them 48 hours to get back to you with a quote after their visit.

Also she has been away for 2 weeks now. Who is asking for quotes? Annmarie or Natti?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Steph must do tax returns, if her accounts are missing she will owe the tax, fines for late filing and interest on the money owed + huge fine if avoiding tax. To get her Patreon / You tube money it must via a paper / digital method into a bank account. She may get some cash payment for b and b but I doubt it as bookings could be traced. If French are anything like UK HMRC she will be in deep when they catch up / investigate the Lalande money tree.

Reactions: 31
WT ACTUAL F??!!
She has repeatedly stated winter 2022, even Caroline Gooder corroborated the date.
She is making a huuuge mistake by postponing heating to 2024. This will cost her subscribers and patreons.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
That Tartlett was me. I know a thing or two about this kind of bullshit. In my former life I dealt with many different types of construction projects and large service contracts. Millions of dollars. I did project management and contract administration. I also did procurement. We had to verify companies were robust enough to execute their contracts. That involves performance, paying subcontractors and suppliers, quality of deliverables. I found myself in many situations having to do forensic accounting to catch people trying to screw the people I represented. It usually starts as unmet obligations, then the lies start piling up, then you check on some things and you find money or cash flow problems, then you try to figure out how to get what was promised or extract a fair recompense.

I smell dirty money tricks all over her. She overspent for sure and is spending now to keep the wolves at bay, hoping she can BS her way through until she gets everything back in hand.

I’m not usually wrong. Also, as with most things in life, if something doesn’t add up, it’s because it doesn’t.
This just makes my blood boil. Well, there's been enough talk here recently about her XH and "allegedly" the tricks he's been up to. Maybe she is still in contact with him because we all know how Stephanie Jarvis just loves to be "such good friends" with all her past lovers. It would in no way surprise me. :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
You ask 3 companies, they visit your place and base their quote on your wants and needs. Haven't seen anyone. It takes them 48 hours to get back to you with a quote after their visit.

Also she has been away for 2 weeks now. Who is asking for quotes? Annmarie or Natti?
Because she hasn’t got the money to do anything other than satiated her channel 4 exposure. She’s cooking the books and her dumb response to Susan’s comment this evening highlights this very well.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

The voting was just another PR stunt to make the patrons feel included.
I watched the interview with Kat yesterday, where as per usual SJ couldn't resist talking all about "herself".
The question about "weaknesses/strengths" really threw Kat. She turned it around and said how she admired SJ because of how focused, driven and decisive she always is. I instantly thought, that explains everything where SJ is concerned - she just loves the long game!
And, of course, spending other peoples' money. :mad:
Didn't SJ go somewhere earlier this year where they had a really high tech heating system and when Sarah from M&M asked about it, SJ said that she would give her all the details when she gets the quote, which should be soon?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
WT ACTUAL F??!!
She has repeatedly stated winter 2022, even Caroline Gooder corroborated the date.
IF Caroline Goody two shoes is a real person and not SJ or PJ, I wonder if the change of year for the heating will make her question her Goddess?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1313804
Reposting Susan Mace comment... we now have a reply.

Susan Mace

3 hours ago
You said in a previous reply that your big projects this year were the Grand Salon and the garden but what about your heating? The last we saw were water leaks all over the Chateau and you and Amaury working out the sizes of new radiators. You said then that this was the year of the heating.

The Chateau Diaries
45 minutes ago
We’re still collecting heating quotes, so we’re aiming for completion in time for winter 2023/24 🥶 But we Lalanders are a hardy bunch - and we have the added joy of knowing that this winter should be our last cold one! Also, as the new rooms are completed (Marquis’s salon and grand salon), the final heating pipes and radiators are being installed.
Lying biatch... Gaslighting anyone who complains about her dumb sadistic ass not having heat you're just not hardy enough... Asshole is worried she'll loose more Patreons after she has heating... Hopefully she looses more due to lying and not being practical at all... Ridiculous bimbo...

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She is making a huuuge mistake by postponing heating to 2024. This will cost her subscribers and patreons.
Yes they were all for Heating over the Facade. I think she may suffer a backlash from Patreons if she doesn't follow through. What a shame.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It's too bad she stopped numbering her vlogs...makes this hard to verify. Does anyone know for sure that she deleted them?
Dumbass has had videos demonitized for using copyrighted music in the past... She also could be setting them to private while they edit out her fraud or cover up evidence... Hopefully someone has a copy of the originals...

Reactions: 15
Coupled with a cost of living crisis across Europe, projected to continue well into next year increasing everyone's energy bills and relying on electrical heaters paid out of the YouTube ad revenue; money which could further the renovation of her own HMN. Her priorities do not support her claims that she is truly invested in renovating her home. She's a con woman and must be held to account. This latest revelation about the heating system delayed to 2023/24 should ignite us all once more to hold her to account. We know what she will do - ride out the autumnal months in the cold, bugger off for her three month winter holidays and return for spring. Meanwhile, poor Kim, Dan and the brainwashed volunteers will be shivering and teeth chattering (think of Dan's new crowns) whilst, Lady Deceit is on a sun lounger with Phyllis licking her feet. Her greed knows no bounds.
If stupid Kim, Dan, Russian Marie, Armoire....refused to stay during December, January and February, maybe she would FINALLY be FORCED to fix the heating...after all the water pipes burst and flood her precious paneling and tit tit tat. But as long as she has her silly goats manning the freezing ship, the heat will not be fixed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
She is not as smart as she thinks she is.
"Likes" to think she is! ;)
But of course we Tattlers are all just haters, aren't we?
Not haters whatsoever, just normal people highlighting the antics of a YT fraudster who has, and still is, defrauding 3,500 patrons of approx £30,000 pm. :mad:
Just like every other N - actions speak louder than words.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Congrats @Le Baiseur for thread title and thanks @ComtesseRose for the new thread once again.

The new CD is sooooo boring. I love gardens, I love Sissinghurst, I dont love SJ talking about them. It’sgetting boring.
Funniest thing in the vlog was seeing Snorts hiding from the rain under an archway and letting Sir Galahad, Steff's 'Knight in Shining Armour’, Davy, go to her rescue with an umbrella. Actions Snorts, speak louder than words !!!!
Sums him up brilliantly really.
A Gentleman he aint :rolleyes:
Oh and take your hands out of your pockets why don’t yer 🧐
What a total self serving jerk. Sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Skankanee was hoping she'd get a quote with a plan for the btus for each room, zone balancing and boiler sizing... That way she can have Annmoury and Skellawhore do the work screwing the contractor out of that work... Most contractors here leave that info out on the quote for that reason... On a job that large they probably just ball park it and do all the measurements and calculate everything after the deposit is paid... She'll claim she couldn't get a contractor and had to use Anmoury and Skellawhore... Skellawhore isn't a gardner anymore she's probably docking his pay for room and board... Scammy lying biatch...

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.