The Chateau Diaries #149 Jason Dubey said: "Complete Isolation And Desolation Of This Place"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gardens, very a la Anglaise.

Vita and Harold had a long and deep partnership/open marriage. It's one of the 20th century's most interesting marriages. Their son Nigel wrote a goggling portrait back in the '70s. Harold was a diplomat in very interesting times, and collaborated with Vita on the gardens and much else.
Amazon product
Their life sounds very LaLande. No wonder she visited.

Reactions: 10
Narcs can tell if you've tolerated another narc... They can sense it like snakes hear through their belly touching the ground... You know what repells narcs??? Straight forward honesty... The European concepts of tact and politeness are the very things narcs use to get away with their bull tit... If you call them on their audacious bull tit suddenly you're in the wrong for being rude... We don't have words for lies or deception in my native language and culture... We have to use European or English words... We had no concept of lying or deception until Europeans came here...

I wonder if it is mold, due to the damp that has caused all of them, who live at the farmhouse, to look aged and ill?
Narc abuse causes physical illness also...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Vita was married to Harold Nicolson not Bloom
Comments already...

Josephine McNally

3 hours ago
I thought her husband was Harold Nicholson????

The Chateau Diaries
1 hour ago
It was! I don’t know why Harold Bloom came to my mind - I suspect I said it incorrectly in the video 😬

...and then this👇...

Susan Mace
59 minutes ago
You said in a previous reply that your big projects this year were the Grand Salon and the garden but what about your heating? The last we saw were water leaks all over the Chateau and you and Amaury working out the sizes of new radiators. You said then that this was the year of the heating.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Sorry, but these are all I can muster up this morning (pesky job is keeping me from concentrating on Tattle :confused:.)
You can take your pick, but I won't be offended if you go with something from someone else.
-Stephanie Jarvis Wipes Back to Front
-Refugees Leave Chateau de Lalande to go on Holiday
-The Accounts are on Holiday with Philip's Hairline
Stephanie Jarvis Wipes Back to Front!!! It will live on the interweb forever! ❤🧻🍾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Super sleuths.....on your mark, get set, GO!!!
What the hell is FRK doing?????
Koo koo for cocoa puffs.
It makes your head spin!

• Heart
Susan Mace
59 minutes ago
You said in a previous reply that your big projects this year were the Grand Salon and the garden but what about your heating? The last we saw were water leaks all over the Chateau and you and Amaury working out the sizes of new radiators. You said then that this was the year of the heating.
Where's Caroline Gooder when we need her?

• Haha
Reactions: 28

That bout of depression passed so quickly after being rescued by Phyllis and Natalia the Bully.....

Comments already...
Josephine McNally
3 hours ago
I thought her husband was Harold Nicholson????

The Chateau Diaries
1 hour ago
It was! I don’t know why Harold Bloom came to my mind - I suspect I said it incorrectly in the video 😬

...and then this👇...

Susan Mace
59 minutes ago

Susan Mace drag that witch!

I would love the Patrons to have the ability to eliminate the cast via lip sync at the end of each month using the legendary poll feature, obviously the altar in the chapel makes the perfect stage for such a monthly event. That for sure would drive up her engagement.
E52vf5zUUAQoe9V.jpg

Can't you see it now....
BazHU1.gif

bendelacreme-drag-race.gif

99e251a4cf4acfedb20d574aa5c1f234.gif

Then the Marquis de Nadaillac walks in....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I would love the Patrons to have the ability to eliminate the cast via lip sync at the end of each month using the legendary poll feature, obviously the altar in the chapel makes the perfect stage for such a monthly event. That for sure would drive up her engagement.
View attachment 1313501

Can't you see it now....
View attachment 1313542
View attachment 1313543
View attachment 1313545

Then the Marquis de Nadaillac walks in....
tit! I would re-subscribe for that! Might even become a Patreon!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.