The Chateau Diaries #149 Jason Dubey said: "Complete Isolation And Desolation Of This Place"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the principle of providing content when Jarvis fails so to do, I thought about writing a parody account of Jarvis' adventures in London.
Then I realized she has no friends or occupation in London.
Except shopping. Which isn't that interesting to a certain tranche of us.
Ouf. I bore myself.
Happy to see Prince Louis stole the show, and not Markle in her inconceivably badly chosen royal wear. She still thinks formal day wear is a cocktail dress, no matter how covered up. BoPeep hat. OctoMom hair. I'll never understand.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Except, sorry Lala, those are tree ferns out the front of the Brico, not palm trees. They are the "Dicksonia Antarctica tree fern", native to Australia and in the tropical and sub-tropical rainforests of Australia, grow to approximately 15 metres (49ft) in height. They are an extremely common garden plant in Australia and the most abundant tree fern in Australia. Grant would have recognised them and probably corrected Fanny had she said they were a palm tree. I think we're going to have to allow that Fanny is right this time. View attachment 1313132
Outside of Brico......these are NOT tree ferns!
1654187780356.png

1654188057861.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Why anyone with critical thinking would give money to a spoiled rich ivy league bimbo with a jag, London flat, thermomix, smeg bougie bull tit.... Takes a tit ton of expensive trips like she's a retired millionaire... Gussles champaign like it's water... Flat out says she won't put her own money into fixing her huge bougie tit hole because she owns it with... A wealthy bag wearing douche who lives in Amsterdam a highly expensive cost of living ivy league educated wierdo... And a globe trotting wealthy ivy league educated duck boy who takes pictures... Basically 3 spoiled rich brats... Is beyond me... You're not saving a peice of history if the chateau isn't being restored to it's exact historical state... Bathrooms in the rooms are not historical... Moving walls not historical... They're just sending money to fund rich people being rich people... It's crazy...

Omg lol you found Skellawhore 🤣
Ivy League is USA, isnt it? Yale, Harvard, Brown, Princeton etc.

The Russell Group, which includes the universities of Oxford, Cambridge, University College London, Warwick and Edinburgh universities, amongst others, are the UK equivalent. So, it'd be spoiled Russell Group bimbo. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We have been discussing her narc behaviour at length here, however I do believe that she surrounds herself with people who feed the problem instead of solving it.
If she really believed she was the sunny, fun loving socializing, hardworking SJ, why would she isolate herself from the rest?
Why would she squirrel so much money away if she thinks she can get away with it?

I think she knows she is not a power woman and fears the world will find out her youtube image is fake.

SJ's behaviour is very interesting to observe. Well to me at least.
Narcs' fear of exposure is crippling. They're aware that their facade hides an empty black pit, which is why they fight exposure (including therapy) like cornered rats. It is standard for them to surround themselves with people who support their delusions -- people who are called, and provide, "narcissistic supply" -- as in Pheeph's mirroring her. Part of the gaslighting is isolating your narc supply from their friends and family, one reason Nati is a perfect candidate, as one of you geniuses has recently pointed out: No fam, no friends, just Fanny and Amaury in the middle of nowhere. As we've seen, Nati is the chief rat in the bottle and does Jarvis' dirty work for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
We'll have plenty to discuss soon.
"Discover Sissinghurst Castle, home to one of England's most extraordinary gardens, created by Vita Sackville-West (Virgina Woolf's lover) and her husband Harold Bloom. I visit with Davy, who is designing the Chateau de Lalande's new gardens, to find lots of inspiration..."

She's getting a lot of mileage out of that horse blanket.
Harold Bloom was a gay literary critic.
Harold Nicolson, also gay, who wrote about a million books any graduate of Oxford would be familiar with, is Vita Sackville-West's husband.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
We'll have plenty to discuss soon.
"Discover Sissinghurst Castle, home to one of England's most extraordinary gardens, created by Vita Sackville-West (Virgina Woolf's lover) and her husband Harold Bloom. I visit with Davy, who is designing the Chateau de Lalande's new gardens, to find lots of inspiration..."

She's getting a lot of mileage out of that horse blanket.
I AM A WET BLANKET

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Let's face it, it doesn't matter how many gardens she visits, either UK or France, she will still do what she thinks is paaaarfect. She's wafted around so many now, I've lost count, and not once adopted ideas from any of them. Between her and Davey, there's no hope for LaLa Land having a decent garden befitting a Chateaux.
As for that blanket :rolleyes:

4d4da739-4b54-48cb-89e6-5f5202a6ca67_text.gif

1654188397541.png
BJJ and MPK (2).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Re. the Sissinghurst promo; as if any further proof was needed of Fanny's self-delusion, anybody else would recognize that such an extreme close up portrait was ill-advised!
I agree completely, and didn't know how to express it tactfully. Thank you!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ivy League is USA, isnt it? Yale, Harvard, Brown, Princeton etc.

The Russell Group, which includes the universities of Oxford, Cambridge, University College London, Warwick and Edinburgh universities, amongst others, are the UK equivalent. So, it'd be spoiled Russell Group bimbo. 😄
Do you or your ex girlfriend get on YouTube and lie about being poor and manipulate gullible elders out of pension money to not fix up your personal flop house/party pad/gite b&b business when you have a privileged education and the assets and bougie bull tit of a wealthy person??? If the answer is no... Then why are you so sensitive what's making you insecure about it??? These are issues best explored in therapy...

Reactions: 2
@Le Baiseur do you have a name for the new thread?
Sorry, but these are all I can muster up this morning (pesky job is keeping me from concentrating on Tattle :confused:.)
You can take your pick, but I won't be offended if you go with something from someone else.
-Stephanie Jarvis Wipes Back to Front
-Refugees Leave Chateau de Lalande to go on Holiday
-The Accounts are on Holiday with Philip's Hairline

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Sorry, but these are all I can muster up this morning (pesky job is keeping me from concentrating on Tattle :confused:.)
You can take your pick, but I won't be offended if you go with something from someone else.
-Stephanie Jarvis Wipes Back to Front
-Refugees Leave Chateau de Lalande to go on Holiday
-The Accounts are on Holiday with Philip's Hairline
All three are great!!😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Gardens, very a la Anglaise.

Vita and Harold had a long and deep partnership/open marriage. It's one of the 20th century's most interesting marriages. Their son Nigel wrote a goggling portrait back in the '70s. Harold was a diplomat in very interesting times, and collaborated with Vita on the gardens and much else.
Amazon product

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.