The Chateau Diaries #149 Jason Dubey said: "Complete Isolation And Desolation Of This Place"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liven it up then????
We'll have plenty to discuss soon.
"Discover Sissinghurst Castle, home to one of England's most extraordinary gardens, created by Vita Sackville-West (Virgina Woolf's lover) and her husband Harold Bloom. I visit with Davy, who is designing the Chateau de Lalande's new gardens, to find lots of inspiration..."

She's getting a lot of mileage out of that horse blanket.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Stay focused, Tartlets!

WHERE
ARE
THE
2020&2021

ACCOUNTS?

At least some cult members are decent enough to start downgrading their membership.
There is hope.

sgsf.png

• Heart
Reactions: 27
"Discover Sissinghurst Castle, home to one of England's most extraordinary gardens, created by Vita Sackville-West (Virgina Woolf's lover) and her husband Harold Bloom. I visit with Davy, who is designing the Chateau de Lalande's new gardens, to find lots of inspiration..."

Vita was married to Harold Nicolson not Bloom

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Vita was married to Harold Nicolson not Bloom

She fancies herself as the next Michael Palin, but she cannot seem to pull up the right wikipedia page for her flogs.....
Or could it be Phyllis doing the research for the flogs...?

Anyway, it's Thursday, and still no link to the Patreon video. The critique here is running dry. @Isabelle6541 if you could possibly copy and paste the link from the Patreon it would be most appreciated. I'm sure the video is jammed full of the much requested missing association accounts from years 2020 and 2021; Stephanie Jarvis - Madame Deceit - couldn't possibly allow us another week of speculation as the the whereabouts of our donations, could she?

#WhereAreTheMissingAccountsStephanieJarvis
#YouCannotHideForever
#WhereHasOurMoneyGone
#JusticeForSelmar
#JusticeForTatyana
#StephanieJarvisIsABully
#PhyllisIsALapDog
#TheWholePatreonSystemIsAMoneyLaunderingScam
#WhereDidJikkiGo?
#ComeBackAndCrushMyHeadBetweenYourThighsJikki
#KeepThePressureOnStephanieLikeTheWaterPressureThatBroughtDownTheCeilingInTheDownstairsHallway

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Let's face it, it doesn't matter how many gardens she visits, either UK or France, she will still do what she thinks is paaaarfect. She's wafted around so many now, I've lost count, and not once adopted ideas from any of them. Between her and Davey, there's no hope for LaLa Land having a decent garden befitting a Chateaux.
As for that blanket :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That was funny, do they have their own YT or Insta?
I don't think so. He owns/owned Poole Pirates speedway team and doesn't need to grift...just likes the attention. They paid a team of builders do all the tacky renovation

Reactions: 6
She fancies herself as the next Michael Palin, but she cannot seem to pull up the right wikipedia page for her flogs.....
Or could it be Phyllis doing the research for the flogs...?

Anyway, it's Thursday, and still no link to the Patreon video. The critique here is running dry. @Isabelle6541 if you could possibly copy and paste the link from the Patreon it would be most appreciated. I'm sure the video is jammed full of the much requested missing association accounts from years 2020 and 2021; Stephanie Jarvis - Madame Deceit - couldn't possibly allow us another week of speculation as the the whereabouts of our donations, could she?

#WhereAreTheMissingAccountsStephanieJarvis
#YouCannotHideForever
#WhereHasOurMoneyGone
#JusticeForSelmar
#JusticeForTatyana
#StephanieJarvisIsABully
#PhyllisIsALapDog
#TheWholePatreonSystemIsAMoneyLaunderingScam
#WhereDidJikkiGo?
#ComeBackAndCrushMyHeadBetweenYourThighsJikki
#KeepThePressureOnStephanieLikeTheWaterPressureThatBroughtDownTheCeilingInTheDownstairsHallway
Spoon-feeding the gangsta grannies as one would feed a baby...

sfgsfs.png

Reactions: 3
Re. the Sissinghurst promo; as if any further proof was needed of Fanny's self-delusion, anybody else would recognize that such an extreme close up portrait was ill-advised!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

OF COURSE she would hilight the most salacious thing about Sackville West, her relationship with Virginia Wolf. She was an excellent garden designer, a poet and an author.
And nice try Stephanie, linking your own weed infested gardens with one of the most celebrated gardens in England. I can see why Fanny feels an affinity for Sissinghurst - from Wikipedia:

It was bought by Sackville-West in 1930, and over the next thirty years, working with, and later succeeded by, a series of notable head gardeners, she and Nicolson transformed a farmstead of "squalor and slovenly disorder"[2] into one of the world's most influential gardens.

Emphasis on "squalor and slovenly disorder". And farmstead.

Reactions: 21
I wonder if Stephanie Jarvis were to receive a sponsorship, heaven forbid, would she decide to keep it for herself, the chateau "renovation" (herself) or donate to charity? An interesting dilemma for our Queen of Deceit.

Thread title: HMN the pretentious obviate fairytale gardens so paaarfect a caveman can do it 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Now changed to Nicholson on you tube blurb but noted in comments. Wonder if she has had to voice over the rubbish spouting out of mouth on vlog if she said wrong name throughout ? or was it the clueless Snorts thinking he knows what he or she is talking about, helping Steph with edit ?

Reactions: 12
Now changed to Nicholson on you tube blurb but noted in comments. Wonder if she has had to voice over the rubbish spouting out of mouth on vlog if she said wrong name throughout ? or was it the clueless Snorts thinking he knows what he or she is talking about, helping Steph with edit ?
I suspect Snorts writes the blurb for the vlogs, as well as deleting/'hearting' comments

These are palm trees you bimbo... You went to Oxford and can't distinguish a common tree... How does that happen???
Except, sorry Lala, those are tree ferns out the front of the Brico, not palm trees. They are the "Dicksonia Antarctica tree fern", native to Australia and in the tropical and sub-tropical rainforests of Australia, grow to approximately 15 metres (49ft) in height. They are an extremely common garden plant in Australia and the most abundant tree fern in Australia. Grant would have recognised them and probably corrected Fanny had she said they were a palm tree. I think we're going to have to allow that Fanny is right this time.
3740-0.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.