The Chateau Diaries #149 Jason Dubey said: "Complete Isolation And Desolation Of This Place"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who never subscribes to anything? The vlogs I watch the most always pop up first, so it's no biggie keeping up to date. I really don't care if I'm supporting or not supporting any vlog; even my favourites I can live without.

Reactions: 11
Bonjour all, just dropping in to say hello while my flying broomstick is getting an upgrade. Thanks to the chip shortage it's taking longer than expected. Imagine my surprise to learn that we are paid trolls. How nice. I'm still waiting on a cheque from George Soros for all the hard work done during a certain bird sanctuary kerfuffle over in the US. Those wannabes at the HMN shouldn't complain about a few comments on a vlog unless they really want to receive a certain type of gift for their grab.

The fact that they accuse using such language only shows that they are aware that most of their viewers are conspiracy theory, fantasy loving, unhinged wackaloons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The middle eastern breakfast mezze at his restaurants were a favourite of mine but they don’t do it anymore 😭
So jelly. Turkish breakfast, fruit and veg and fresh cheese, with superior bread and orgasmic coffee really is my idea of heaven.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So jelly. Turkish breakfast, fruit and veg and fresh cheese, with superior bread and orgasmic coffee really is my idea of heaven.
I've just spent the last half hour discovering Turkish breakfasts... I'm my own worst enemy...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My worst enemy is continental breakfast. It tricked me, seduced me, pretended to be something gorgeous…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Interesting. In all my time living in Northern Ireland I've never once heard that.
Not everyone uses it. I rarely do but growing up and throughout my life, have met with many people from all walks of life who do.

My worst enemy is continental breakfast. It tricked me, seduced me, pretended to be something gorgeous…
My breakfast of choice. Flaky, buttery crust and chocolate mixed with the icy cold bubbly, burn of the soda as it goes down my throat!
1654008577502.png
1654008698484.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
the old cow made sure all her valuables are in SA..no doubt about that...old grifter that she is...she doesnt care one bit about that dinnerservice...its all creating drama and hysteria for nothing..
I completely agree that this has been a fake story line from the beginning. Same as the one where Stephanie wore her mother’s pearls and said she was going to be so mad. Ridiculous. Isabelle would have made sure anything that was truly important to her was shipped to South Africa. Maybe it was said as a joke the first time, and then both of them ran with it to create drama. I mean…who would seriously care if their daughter was using their plates? That is just stupid. I also cannot stand to hear her say “mummy” as a grown woman. Or “daddy”. It’s gross and just done deliberately now as a weird affectation. Like her deliberately mispronouncing Grant’s name, or putting the stupid French accent into Marie’s name, who is not French.
I did think Grant seemed a little curt with Stephanie this time and over her “I’m just a dumb little girl” routine.
I know all of you don’t like Dan. However, I feel like he is being punished by having to build the world’s longest pergola all by himself. That is not a one man job when you have to put the beams up over your head. Why is no one helping him with the parts that clearly need two people? I won’t pretend like I understand the wood situation and how long it needs to be seasoned. I just kind of feel like Dan got in trouble, got grounded, and his mom told him his punishment was he had to build the pergola all by himself this summer. I mean…he’s not a pergola expert. He’s trying to figure it out. That’s how you learn how to do things in life. It just seems ridiculous he is tackling it all by himself. If she would just hire experts who know how to do things, then that pergola could have been built in a weekend.
I also get the feeling that Amaury finished the paneling in the marquis suite and is on “vacation” for a couple of weeks before he starts on that other paneling. That’s fine…just tell the viewers. He wasn’t on camera for a long time and it seems like he was probably working all day on the new paneling. He’s entitled to a vacation just like any of us that work all day. However, it makes it look really weird that he’s just watering some plants and Dan is struggling to hold beams above his head all by himself (and having them fall down and having to jump out of the way).
PS: even my husband commented about the ugliness of Phillip’s weird mustard yellow sweater (before I even said anything!), and he doesn’t pay any attention to clothes at all. Lol…that is one ugly sweater.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I completely agree that this has been a fake story line from the beginning. Same as the one where Stephanie wore her mother’s pearls and said she was going to be so mad. Ridiculous. Isabelle would have made sure anything that was truly important to her was shipped to South Africa. Maybe it was said as a joke the first time, and then both of them ran with it to create drama. I mean…who would seriously care if their daughter was using their plates? That is just stupid. I also cannot stand to hear her say “mummy” as a grown woman. Or “daddy”. It’s gross and just done deliberately now as a weird affectation. Like her deliberately mispronouncing Grant’s name, or putting the stupid French accent into Marie’s name, who is not French.
I did think Grant seemed a little curt with Stephanie this time and over her “I’m just a dumb little girl” routine.
I know all of you don’t like Dan. However, I feel like he is being punished by having to build the world’s longest pergola all by himself. That is not a one man job when you have to put the beams up over your head. Why is no one helping him with the parts that clearly need two people? I won’t pretend like I understand the wood situation and how long it needs to be seasoned. I just kind of feel like Dan got in trouble, got grounded, and his mom told him his punishment was he had to build the pergola all by himself this summer. I mean…he’s not a pergola expert. He’s trying to figure it out. That’s how you learn how to do things in life. It just seems ridiculous he is tackling it all by himself. If she would just hire experts who know how to do things, then that pergola could have been built in a weekend.
I also get the feeling that Amaury finished the paneling in the marquis suite and is on “vacation” for a couple of weeks before he starts on that other paneling. That’s fine…just tell the viewers. He wasn’t on camera for a long time and it seems like he was probably working all day on the new paneling. He’s entitled to a vacation just like any of us that work all day. However, it makes it look really weird that he’s just watering some plants and Dan is struggling to hold beams above his head all by himself (and having them fall down and having to jump out of the way).
PS: even my husband commented about the ugliness of Phillip’s weird mustard yellow sweater (before I even said anything!), and he doesn’t pay any attention to clothes at all. Lol…that is one ugly sweater.
I agree Dan is being mistreated. No burger on steak night and no help with the pergola. Conscripted to sabotage Ian.
And the pergola is the only content he's got going.

Reactions: 18
I agree Dan is being mistreated. No burger on steak night and no help with the pergola. Conscripted to sabotage Ian.
And the pergola is the only content he's got going.
Maybe he finally said no to princess stef-fanny...

Reactions: 13
Yesterday's, 5/30/22, gift grab live chat...

View attachment 1307531
The first gift that was opened was a tea caddy from Brigitte and Roger.
Stephanie Jarvis, Philip Janssen and Natalia Oliveto had no idea what it was called. 🤪🤪🤪
According to Nutti, Stephanie did not meet them because she was busy filming.
They visited 2 weeks ago.

View attachment 1307364 View attachment 1307367
@bbdesignscreaties
2 weeks ago
#chateaudelalande

View attachment 1307384
Joy Eddlemon Just finished Dana’s Cookbook video. Hello everyone
Lee Kempter what is Dana's cookbook vidoe name ?? I want to watch
Brenda M Bonjour bonsoir hola ciao kiaora hello my loves just watched @Danas Cookbook fabulous
Lee Kempter Is her channel just Dana's Cookbook ?

View attachment 1307539
Bruce Barnett she is late again

View attachment 1307391
Philip Janssen Hi everyone!!
Percy Attfield Help all
Percy Attfield Hello not help
M Parker @Percy Attfield that REALLY made me chuckle. I imagined the stir as all of LaLanders sat up straight and started to the airline sites to purchase tickets to SA and come rescue you
Percy Attfield @m Parker😂

View attachment 1307442
Sarah Yates Hi @Philip Janssen how did your play go? Has it finished now ? Xx
Philip Janssen @Sarah Yates It has finished! It was such an incredible experience, I loved every second of it :)
M Parker @Philip Janssen on to Rebecca next!!
Philip Janssen @M Parker Absolutely!!
Sarah Yates @Philip Janssen glad you enjoyed it you’re really good
Philip Janssen @Sarah Yates Thank you so much!

No answer...
DawnAlive Where in the world is the chapel restorer?

View attachment 1307450
Carol Z There’s been creepy people in the comments lately , pissing me off, that are anti-cadeau
M Parker @Carol Z everytime LaLande gets some publicity on the more public line, a bunch of paid trolls are hired to get on here and make dumb comments
Philip Janssen @Carol Z @Sarah Yates Did I miss something?
Carol Z @Sarah Yates I will! I haven’t engaged myself because the one last week was clearly NUTS.
M Parker @Carol Z I was musing on how bad a low your life would have to have to accept the job as a Paid Trolls and spend your time attempting to destroy people. Can you imagine???
Sarah Yates @Philip Janssen you never miss anything sweetie . Carol Z has noticed some trolls lately on the vlogs. So far tonight we’re good! X
Carol Z @Philip Janssen Yeah, he (?) left at least 10 comments over different threads. Totally bonkers.
Philip Janssen @Sarah Yates @Carol Z Ah alright! Just let me know their names and I’ll try and sort it out :)
Carol Z @M Parker This person either was a non-English speaker or illiterate.
M Parker @Carol Z I think he's from that truly ludicrous LaLande Bashing Site. it's almost laughable that they feel LaLande is such a threat that they pay pple to sit around and waste their time
Carol Z @Philip Janssen Will do!

View attachment 1307451
M Parker @Philip Janssen can you tell Natie that I love her ring?!
Philip Janssen @M Parker Will do! I believe it was a gift from Cadeaux :)

Laura Claudia=Stephanie Jarvis 🤫
Laura Claudia Hello dear @Philip Janssen!!!
Philip Janssen @Laura Claudia❤
Laura Claudia @Philip Janssen How are you, dear Philip? Are you going to have any more projects this summer?
Laura Claudia @Philip Janssen Not that the Chateau is not busy enough!!!!
Philip Janssen @Laura Claudia I’m doing really well! I haven’t got anything else planned yet :)
Laura Claudia @Philip Janssen Time for a holiday!!! I hope you will have a great summer!!!
Philip Janssen @Laura Claudia Likewise!
Laura Claudia @Philip Janssen I like wise as well!!!

View attachment 1307457
Sarah Yates @Philip Janssen please can you light a candle for my Dad Wed 8th June having double heart bypass surgery x
Philip Janssen @Sarah Yates Of course, will do!
Sarah Yates @Philip Janssen and if you wouldn’t mind I’m having a biopsy under general anaesthetic on Thursday 9 th June the day after xx
Philip Janssen @Sarah Yates Oh my! Of course, I hope everything goes well for you both!
Sarah Yates Thanks @Laura Claudia just to add to the mix my Mum starts her radiotherapy June 6th

View attachment 1307460
Anders Bundgaard Hello from Copenhagen
jetje goes dutch @Anders Bundgaard hey hey lovely gifts you gave sweetie xxx it was nice to see you xxx
John E. Coughlan? What happen to Loki Cleveland?
jetje goes dutch @John E. Coughlan we don't know , think about him and michael a lot
Brenda M I do miss @Donna Davis Art @Loki Cleveland hello my loves out there

View attachment 1307485
Maria K @Philip Janssen I have missed your brocante trips & porcelain finds!
Philip Janssen @Maria K I’ll upload a new video soon!
a aea @Philipp Jansen we miss your Channel

View attachment 1307483
Hanna Young @Philip Janssen Curaçao is made with dried bitter orange peels, it can be dyed blue.. Glen and Friends did a taste test of all .. I cant havent due to allergies.
Philip Janssen @Hanna Young Oh cool! I can’t have orange peel either :)
Hanna Young @Philip Janssen , yeah I react to it , I learned that the hard way, I only get blister around my mouth but it isnt fun.

View attachment 1307498
John E. Coughlan So Lalande is turning to an art gallery.
June Parris nice for a LaLand exhibition day with tea
jetje goes dutch @June Parris i agreee

View attachment 1307544
Sarah Yates @Philip Janssen what size clothes is Stephanie please xx
Philip Janssen @Sarah Yates I think she’s a UK 8 or 10, depends on the clothes!

Percy Attfield Goodbye for tonight.
Philip Janssen Thanks everyone
Laura Claudia @Philip Janssen thank you for being here tonight!!!

Anders needed to be seen in the comments...
Anders Bundgaard
10 minutes ago
View attachment 1307572View attachment 1307573View attachment 1307574=View attachment 1307575View attachment 1307576

View attachment 1307562
Dawn Trueman
19 minutes ago
I wonder if followers could send gifts with *contents of shipped package are a charitable donation for recipient of Cadeaux Youtube monitization: available for sale at auction" on the address on the package so that you could sell them on Ebay to donate to your chosen charity.
The absolute work involved in this post is beyond the call of Tattle duty. I doff my cap to you. To read through all that drivel & add in the matching GIF is genius.
Seriously, those fans need to have some sort of therapy. Maybe we could set up some sort of addiction support group for them.
Hi, my name is Brenda, Laura, June blah blah & I am an idiot.
Sessions will be headed up by cult escapee Loki Cleveland who has recently completed an extensive thought reform programme.
Therapy will involve watching vlogs and NOT
Asking Phi Phi about his acting plans.
Engaging with Percy or Isabelle at all
Pressing the 'like' button (this requires the use of wearing boxing gloves as a deterrent)
Other sessions will include:-
Visiting a charity shop. Cult members will be encouraged to TAKE something to donate & discouraged from buying anything & everything.
Laying a table with paper plates, plastic cutlery & fake flowers.
Simple mathematics. If Fanny gets $34k dollars a month & spends £10k a month on salaries how much does Fanny have to spend on holidays?
This is a long term project. Those who complete the La Lande Anonymous programme will be sent into the world blinking in the light wearing their Love, Life & Laughter my Arse medallions with pride. Knowing that they have acquired a brain, integrity & freedom from fiscal abuse. 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Maybe he finally said no to princess stef-fanny...
He is clearly out of favor and I think Amaury is part of it. The haughty way Amaury instructed Dan to cut the joints in the pergola beams -- and is refusing to let Dan use his tools for it (I wouldn't either, actually) -- is a mark of Dan's demotion.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.