The Chateau Diaries #147 Fanny knows, with sadness, the only cock she will see every morning is Spud

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she really going for $500K a month?
This is delusion.
At this point I will say no more about this person. She left me speechless.

Thank you for this...I may just watch now and fast forward through the boring bits!
Well, this time not so boring, apart from Selmar's constant background clumsy laughing. It was quite interesting as the owners gave a lovely tour. Still it was quite funny to hear all the stupid comments Selmar made, (Sillymar at his best) like for example he said an antique Italian table was Chinese, or as some of the precious china was not "signed" (???) he will send Phiphi some pictures "because he will know and tell" ahahahah. Poor Sillymar was trying his best to impress the owners with his expertise. The elf girl was out of sight for the good part of the video, playing outside with the little girl. She seemed to me like a fish out of water there. Selamar is too, but he doesn't realize it, God bless him.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Thank you. Just delish. I get a lot of wild asparagus on my land which has a sharper almost bitter taste. I sauté them, chopped up, with onions doux then add eggs beaten with a dollop of creme fraîche to make an omelette. A simple, tasty entree.
I eat asparagus probably at least two or three times a week. It’s probably blasphemy but I use a Pyrex with a bit of water, plop in the asparagus, cover and nuke it for 4 minutes. Then I just drain and add butter and salt. I like them sautéed too, but nuking is faster.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh Gawd! Is anyone following Jason's FB posts?

Jason Aaron Dubey
spdtf yf8ta2iM f1P 1Mi3:0 1f2a071 ·

On the way to St. Paul de Vence to buy art today I popped into Cannes for lunch at the 75th Annual Cannes Film Festival, drove the Beamer through security, got rock star parking and up front red carpet bistro seating! Police were everywhere and you can see the people and paparazzi lining up to see the STARS coming out of the grand beach front hotel (behind Jason Bateman sitting near me in the bistro with blue hair..)

Jason Aaron Dubey
Jeanne Wilcox awe, Thanks Jeanne! The stars are out!..lol In Marseilles someone else asked if I was an actor..!View attachment 1294540View attachment 1294541View attachment 1294542View attachment 1294543

Jason Aaron Dubey
Charlotte Lugo Dubey Thanks! The life of an art dealer!View attachment 1294544View attachment 1294545View attachment 1294546View attachment 1294547View attachment 1294548

Patricia Collins
Was it hard to get a table?
Jason Dubey-us

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry if this was mentioned by anyone else but I just wanted to mention....Watching Dan's last (?) vlog, his choice of music kind of upset me a bit...listening to the lyrics, it seemed as if he was hinting to Annalise that he was better off without her...???...really, Dan?...was that what you were inferring???
You could look at another way. Maybe she dumped him and he’s butt sore.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Dear Dildoe-head Jason,
Looks like you're having a blast in your beemer (see more on this below)! I, too, had a blast today, driving my beemer to the grocery store and then a trip through the Chick Fil-A drive through for some chicken nuggets. When I paid at the first window, the sweet girl who took my money asked if I was a movie star! You and I are twinsies!!!
Now, if you're going to throw expensive names around to impress, try spelling them correctly.
It's Yohji Yamamoto.....NOT........... Yogji Yammamoto.
It's beemer not beamer.
Idiot.
LMAO! I drove my Bimmer Zed 4 through the Taco Bell drive-thru today, where the cashier FORGOT the Diablo sauce packets for my Chalupas. But she did upgrade my Baja Blast from a small to a large, only because she had never seen a T Rex driving a car. The car in front of me was a Lamborghini, and the one behind me was a convertible Audi A8- which goes to show, no matter what car one drives, everyone eventually ends up in a Taco Bell drive-thru.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I eat asparagus probably at least two or three times a week. It’s probably blasphemy but I use a Pyrex with a bit of water, plop in the asparagus, cover and nuke it for 4 minutes. Then I just drain and add butter and salt. I like them sautéed too, but nuking is faster.
It's not blasphemy. The microwave expert Barbara Kafka cooked it that way, recommending the microwave as superior for a number of applications where browning was not wanted: vegetables, fish, candy-making.

Reactions: 8
Yes I remember her being worried about there being enough space to walk around/bend to open stove/dishwasher etc because the island was so large, but skinny Dan was having none of it.

Also when he was making "not a roof terrace" I was shocked he put in such a small window to access it. As a larger woman I thought poor Annelise having to get thru that with grace. But now we know Dan had no intention of sharing this space with her.
I swear to you, I would enlarge that window/door to the not a terrace. And he would pull up one day to find me sitting there with my new friend. 😂

• Haha
Roasted asparagus is DELICIOUS as well, and really easy to make- even easier than nuking it. But, my favourite asparagus recipe is crepe di asparagi, which is really time consuming but delicious to make. You make some crepes, steam some asparagus, wrap bundles of 5 in proscuitto, wrap each bundle in a crepe, and cover with a hollandaise-type of sauce (it's two egg yolks, 2T water and salt, beaten in a double boiler until it reaches the custardy consistency- then you beat in 1T butter, 1T lemon juice and some cayenne pepper). So good!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Has anyone introduced Daphne? I haven't been around much. This looks rad.

I was onboard until this:

The Beau Chateau
4 days ago
Hello Christina! You are so sweet to even consider helping us!️ We will absolutely be setting up a Patreon account to help us get started on these projects that we cannot yet afford. We hope to have one established within the next few weeks. We will be sure to announce when it has been set up. For now, the best way you can support us by subscribing and telling a friend about our channel. Thank you again!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
It's not blasphemy. The microwave expert Barbara Kafka cooked it that way, recommending the microwave as superior for a number of applications where browning was not wanted: vegetables, fish, candy-making.
I’m happy to know that because I also do Brussels sprouts and broccoli the same way! It’s nice to have one thing you’re cooking that you don’t have to mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I hope this doesn't get lost in the thread change... but, does Tatyana have sticky fingers? Keep your eyes on the open door!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
LMAO! I drove my Bimmer Zed 4 through the Taco Bell drive-thru today, where the cashier FORGOT the Diablo sauce packets for my Chalupas. But she did upgrade my Baja Blast from a small to a large, only because she had never seen a T Rex driving a car. The car in front of me was a Lamborghini, and the one behind me was a convertible Audi A8- which goes to show, no matter what car one drives, everyone eventually ends up in a Taco Bell drive-thru.
Exactly! We all put our pants on the same way, don't we? That Jason Dubey really grinds my gears for some reason. He's such a thirsty little nutbag.

And you're right.....I should have said Bimmer....not Beemer!

Roasted asparagus is DELICIOUS as well, and really easy to make- even easier than nuking it. But, my favourite asparagus recipe is crepe di asparagi, which is really time consuming but delicious to make. You make some crepes, steam some asparagus, wrap bundles of 5 in proscuitto, wrap each bundle in a crepe, and cover with a hollandaise-type of sauce (it's two egg yolks, 2T water and salt, beaten in a double boiler until it reaches the custardy consistency- then you beat in 1T butter, 1T lemon juice and some cayenne pepper). So good!
Ooooohhhh....these crepes sound divine! I'm going to try it!

My usual way to make asparagus is just like you do - I roast it in the oven. I also make a quiche, the only quiche my husband will eat is this one. Don't hate...it's a Martha Stewart recipe. We go through spurts where eat this once a month, which is almost a whole week of it, since it's just my husband and I. With a simple salad, it makes a nice, light supper, especially in summer.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
So odd, "unfortunately not owned by Marie.." well no Marie, you can't own anything if you don't earn money Dear... It's not unfortunate, it's you're a broke ass.
But… why ask for money surely she will get paid to be a manager?

• Haha
Exactly! We all put our pants on the same way, don't we? That Jason Dubey really grinds my gears for some reason. He's such a thirsty little nutbag.

And you're right.....I should have said Bimmer....not Beemer!
LOL! It's fine! In the US they say "Beemer", so you're not wrong!

But… why ask for money surely she will get paid to be a manager?
Marie has failed at managing her life and a floral studio she was given rent-free in Haworth, so surely she is very qualified... 😂 😂 😂 If it is half-arsed floral arrangements from roadside floral gatherings and serving guests chicken in brown sauce, certainly, she is your girl!

• Heart
  • Haha
Walt's original vision for his park is awesome, unfortunately those in Admin/management have lost sight of it and are more concerned with the status quo and making sure not to be revealed as the hacks they are. To get ahead, it's all about nepotism and being a sycophant. I really could write a book on my experience and there's far too much to go into here, but I spent 15 years being abused by Guests and walking a daily tightrope hoping my supervisorial role wasn't randomly taken away which would affect my daily schedule, my hourly pay, my benefits, etc. And all those knives in my back from colleagues all trying to get ahead by making others look bad (that's the atmosphere management fostered.) It wasn't until I was in my current job that I realized I had PTSD from my time at Disney and it took me quite some time to feel secure again in my employment. This, btw was in the Anaheim location.
I have worked on Disney tv shows and movies and it’s also a toxic work environment. I would explain more but sounds very similar to what you described but just in a different setting. A friend has worked on Disney on ice productions when it comes to town and she has even worse stories. A friend that studied animation in school turned down a job from Disney as he knew other graduates that had jobs there and it was absolutely horrible, they were basically owned, anything they ever drew even outside of work, was Disney’s property.
Disney is not the happiest place on earth.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Ooooohhhh....these crepes sound divine! I'm going to try it!

My usual way to make asparagus is just like you do - I roast it in the oven. I also make a quiche, the only quiche my husband will eat is this one. Don't hate...it's a Martha Stewart recipe. We go through spurts where eat this once a month, which is almost a whole week of it, since it's just my husband and I. With a simple salad, it makes a nice, light supper, especially in summer.

Thank you @M&MsMom! I have made it before, with a few tweaks! It is really delicious! I sub half of the gruyere for Asiago, add some bacon and chives, and use my own pie crust recipe. (I have also modified it a few times using carmelized onions, mushrooms, herbs de Provence, or whatever roasted veg/cheese is hanging out in my refrigerator- it is really versatile, and makes a great quiche base!)

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.