The Chateau Diaries #143 how tattle saved me and my family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Felt that vlog was a big FU to Tattlers -
  • Esplaide trees - look how well they are blooming
  • Morning - I do get out of bed before noon to start the day
  • B&B Guests - see I do interact with the guests and actually serve them at breakfast
  • Jardain Anglaise - we have a watering system, the plants are growing and they are resistant to deers
  • Painting - look how busy Snorty & I are painting (we don't just lie in bed online shopping all day)
  • Pavlina - is now paid as a gardener and no longer a refugee, so she can be filmed in our vlogs working
  • Bread - is delivered without any packaging from the bakery
  • Patrons - look at the wonderful goodies my 86 Dauphines & Dauphines receive (Jason Dubey must be wetting himself in anticipation)
  • Fanny & Snorty - we' are such a cute & happy couple with matching nose paint (weird Daddy/Daughter & Mummy/Son vibes in this vlog)
More Smoke & Mirrors
  • Pavlina was never a refugee - I'm convinced she had planned to come as a volunteer, but that was derailed with the Ukranian crisis and now Fanny has had to employ her because she's actually one of the few people (along with Amuary, Kirstie & Nic) actually getting things done and Fanny desperately needs Pavlina's content in her vlogs.
  • Between breakfast, filming, hair colouring, filming, lunch, filming, patron gifts, filming, Fanny only painted about 30 minutes tops, and Snorty probably not much longer! She spent more time climbing up and down the scaffolding.
  • B&B guests normally only on the weekends??? (Show's how little Fanny needs the B&B income)
Final Thoughts
  • It's May and there's still a lot of work to be done in the Marquis Apartment - at this rate the Grand Salon isn't getting finished this year
  • Annalise is glowing - wonderful to see (is that because Dan wasn't at the shiteau during her visit)
  • Where is Dan? and with whom?
  • Sorry Luke - please help plant 2,000 plants in the rain, but we're going to hire Pavlina as the new gardener
  • Amuary is ecstatic to be eating good food - watch out Dan, Cyril may become Amuary's new bestie!
  • The garden is looking good - but will Mummy be happy to have been usurped in her own domain???
Great points!

Here is a few more notes about the latest vlog entry:

Fanny pops in to the guests eating breakfast so she can exploit their presence for her vlog. She works so hard, y’all. She put jam in a container and brought it to the table. She must have had the vapors after all that work.

Pavlina will do lots of work for her, not just gardening, Fanny has to write off any payment with Patreon, so she professes that Pavlina will be the new gardener. What does she do in addition to gardening: repair/refinish furniture, cooking, cleaning, and everything else Fanny desires. The daily countdown to La Lande burn out for Pavlina begins today and Fanny’s full fledged exploitation of Pavlina begins in earnest.

Fanny, looking more and more like the porcelain fondler’s mother (or he the assigned handler of the erratic shittylaine), painting the molding. Claire noted before that Fanny only painted when the camera was rolling. I think Clair is right. It looks like Phi Phi did the majority of the painting accomplished that day. How weird is it that Fanny has to interject thought about her father into the painting scenes with remarks like “my father used to put paint on my nose while he was painting.” She is so manipulative. Father reference #1 in the video to tug at the heartstrings. Poor little orphan Fanny.

As usual, Fanny had to create a fake sense of urgency to paint the molding, such urgency that she cannot even wait 30 minutes for her foiled hair to process, and instead must rush across the courtyard to paint for 10 minutes. What a load of crap! She only likes to be wheeled around on top of the scaffolding. She then proclaims that she and the fondler will be painting for 2 days..... Phi Phi may be painting for 2 days, Fanny for 45 minutes.

Then Fanny has to exploit the “cuz” yet again with a lingering shot of him carrying lumber across the courtyard. Did you hear the comment cuz made to Fanny in the courtyard? Fanny says, “See you have a new mobile portable workshop.” Amaury’s response, “All the money that you spent I could have just worked outside.” And that comment sums of Fanny’s financial acument in one sentence. At least he is being fed better.

Note that Nic the tree surgeon had on jeans, work shoes, gloves, sunglasses (eye protection), and a helmet with a face shield while driving the mini digger. He wasn’t sqealing wheeeeee! as he drove the digger and wasn’t lurching along with a china mugful of hot tea on the floorboards.

Compare to Fanny: in her pajamas and slippers, no gloves, no eye protection or helmet, uncertain of the identity or usage of the controls on the digger, who would be gleefully lurching along the uneven soil with a china mugful of hot tea (or other “beverage”) on the floorboards, constantly distracted by a new leaf emerging from a plant/ the wind/ what GAG gift to take on a picnic lunch/thoughts about herself, etc., screeching in glee Wheeeeeee! Daaaaaaaan! at times hauling another person with her in the seat, narrowly avoiding backing the digger into the creek or a large hole.

Do you think Fanny will learn anything from Nic? No way. She will be bouncing around on the digger au naturale in only a large shirt and slippers next week, maniacally laughing and screeching, once Dan returns.

Daddy reference No. 2. Daddy’s drawings! They must be authenticated! The ugency! We printed all the stickers wrong and put the same number on all of them. So LaLande! Do you actually think that any of the recipients will actually receive anything from the Shittylaine since most of the Patrons are still waiting for their postcards from Fanny? Fanny may hope to add the excuses why no one receives their copy of Daddy’s drawing to take attention away from the lack of info about the accounts. That’s so LaLande!

Expect more vlogs with day to day footage of every blade of grass that grows, every leaf that unfurls, and each minuscule growth of vegetables that take place on the grounds. Anything but actual restoration of the Shittoo. I see Kirsty is the new Dan. I hope she doesn’t go down the same path as Dan.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
OMG who is the lady with the gold dress, clippety clop shoes, and pointed stomach?
That is the Chateaulaine, Emmy. Does she not look like a Fanny 2.0? 😂

Great points!

Fanny pops in to the guests eating breakfast so she can exploit their presence for her vlog. She works so hard, y’all. She put jam in a container and brought it to the table. She must have had the vapors after all that work.

Pavlina will do lots of work for her, not just gardening, Fanny has to write off any payment with Patreon, so she professes that Pavlina will be the new gardener. What does she do in addition to gardening: repair/refinish furniture, cooking, cleaning, and everything else Fanny desires. The daily countdown to La Lande burn out for Pavlina begins today and Fanny’s full fledged exploitation of Pavlina begins in earnest.

Fanny, looking more and more like the porcelain fondler’s mother (or he the assigned handler of the erratic shittylaine), painting the molding. Claire noted before that Fanny only painted when the camera was rolling. I think Clair is right. It looks like Phi Phi did the majority of the painting accomplished that day. How weird is it that Fanny has to interject thought about her father into the painting scenes with remarks like “my father used to put paint on my nose while he was painting.” She is so manipulative. Father reference #1 in the video to tug at the heartstrings. Poor little orphan Fanny.

As usual, Fanny had to create a fake sense of urgency to paint the molding, such urgency that she cannot even wait 30 minutes for her foiled hair to process, and instead must rush across the courtyard to paint for 10 minutes. What a load of crap! She only likes to be wheeled around on top of the scaffolding. She then proclaims that she and the fondler will be painting for 2 days..... Phi Phi may be painting for 2 days, Fanny for 45 minutes.

Then Fanny has to exploit the “cuz” yet again with a lingering shot of him carrying lumber across the courtyard. Did you hear the comment cuz made to Fanny in the courtyard? Fanny says, “See you have a new mobile portable workshop.” Amaury’s response, “All the money that you spent I could have just worked outside.” And that comment sums of Fanny’s financial acument in one sentence. At least he is being fed better.

Note that Nic the tree surgeon had on jeans, work shoes, gloves, sunglasses (eye protection), and a helmet with a face shield while driving the mini digger. He wasn’t sqealing wheeeeee! as he drove the digger and wasn’t lurching along with a china mugful of hot tea on the floorboards.

Compare to Fanny: in her pajamas and slippers, no gloves, no eye protection or helmet, uncertain of the identity or usage of the controls on the digger, who would be gleefully lurching along the uneven soil with a china mugful of hot tea (or other “beverage”) on the floorboards, constantly distracted by a new leaf emerging from a plant/ the wind/ what GAG gift to take on a picnic lunch/thoughts about herself, etc., screeching in glee Wheeeeeee! Daaaaaaaan! at times hauling another person with her in the seat, narrowly avoiding backing the digger into the creek or a large hole.

Do you think Fanny will learn anything from Nic? No way. She will be bouncing around on the digger au naturale in only a large shirt and slippers next week, maniacally laughing and screeching, once Dan returns.

Daddy reference No. 2. Daddy’s drawings! They must be authenticated! The ugency! We printed all the stickers wrong and put the same number on all of them. So LaLande! Do you actually think that any of the recipients will actually receive anything from the Shittylaine since most of the Patrons are still waiting for their postcards from Fanny? Fanny may hope to add the excuses why no one receives their copy of Daddy’s drawing to take attention away from the lack of info about the accounts. That’s so LaLande!

Expect more vlogs with day to day footage of every blade of grass that grows, every leaf that unfurls, and each minuscule growth of vegetables that take place on the grounds. Anything but actual restoration of the Shittoo. I see Kirsty is the new Dan. I hope she doesn’t go down the same path as Dan.
Thank you @graciemckitten for the well-written condensed version of the vlog! I have not gotten round to watching it yet, and you have saved me a good half hour of my life! Crikey, what a hot mess!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Great points!

My head popped right off!🤣 I am out of breath😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So long term high tier patreons are being sent photocopies of her father’s copy of a tapestry with a gold sticker with a card inclusive of her penciled signature? She’ll be as busy as Jason (can you see me, I’ve just sold 5 Dalis) every Thursday evening. Surely these should have been sent after Year 1?
How long does it take to paint coving?
When is the patreon garden party?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Felt that vlog was a big FU to Tattlers -
  • Esplaide trees - look how well they are blooming
  • Morning - I do get out of bed before noon to start the day
  • B&B Guests - see I do interact with the guests and actually serve them at breakfast
  • Jardain Anglaise - we have a watering system, the plants are growing and they are resistant to deers
  • Painting - look how busy Snorty & I are painting (we don't just lie in bed online shopping all day)
  • Pavlina - is now paid as a gardener and no longer a refugee, so she can be filmed in our vlogs working
  • Bread - is delivered without any packaging from the bakery
  • Patrons - look at the wonderful goodies my 86 Dauphines & Dauphines receive (Jason Dubey must be wetting himself in anticipation)
  • Fanny & Snorty - we' are such a cute & happy couple with matching nose paint (weird Daddy/Daughter & Mummy/Son vibes in this vlog)
More Smoke & Mirrors
  • Pavlina was never a refugee - I'm convinced she had planned to come as a volunteer, but that was derailed with the Ukranian crisis and now Fanny has had to employ her because she's actually one of the few people (along with Amuary, Kirstie & Nic) actually getting things done and Fanny desperately needs Pavlina's content in her vlogs.
  • Between breakfast, filming, hair colouring, filming, lunch, filming, patron gifts, filming, Fanny only painted about 30 minutes tops, and Snorty probably not much longer! She spent more time climbing up and down the scaffolding.
  • B&B guests normally only on the weekends??? (Show's how little Fanny needs the B&B income)
Final Thoughts
  • It's May and there's still a lot of work to be done in the Marquis Apartment - at this rate the Grand Salon isn't getting finished this year
  • Annalise is glowing - wonderful to see (is that because Dan wasn't at the shiteau during her visit)
  • Where is Dan? and with whom?
  • Sorry Luke - please help plant 2,000 plants in the rain, but we're going to hire Pavlina as the new gardener
  • Amuary is ecstatic to be eating good food - watch out Dan, Cyril may become Amuary's new bestie!
  • The garden is looking good - but will Mummy be happy to have been usurped in her own domain???
Okay….. I know I am probably gonna get a lot of flack for saying it but I’m just gonna come right out with it. I am not warming to Pavlína. No offense to her and I can’t even put my finger on what it is but when she is on screen it is like nails on chalkboard for me.

Annalise is looking fantastic. No clue what happened there. Not even sure I care anymore. But whatever it was, it does not seem to be hurting her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
About that garden furniture...
Stephanie Jarvis milked this one. It remains where it was dropped off. Spotted on the terrace, (5/5/22).
Pavlina has yet to refurbish this furniture. This week she is working on the small metal café set.

View attachment 1258498
View attachment 1258526[View attachment 1258519View attachment 1258516
View attachment 1258520
5/5/22 flog, the furniture is behind Dan.

View attachment 1258635 View attachment 1258638 View attachment 1258667
@pavlinn_ua
19 hours ago
Before, during and after
Where I live, come from, whatever you say- that iron furniture with the petite frames is seen on front porches of homes with columns across the front. It’s an antebellum style. Not made for sitting but for being pretty. Why in the world she would use that for sitting??? Cushions would be hideous on those. 🙀 I picture some Southern belles (in hoop skirt dresses and a parasol) walking around where those iron sets would be on a porch. 😬
Cushions??? “That’s not how it works” as someone already pointed out! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Scarlett called, she wants her front porch furniture back! 😂😂😂

• Haha
I have my reasons to believe these rumors that I can't prove to be factual but they are very persistent indeed: the Argentinian Bully does more than pepare the incoming packages for the gift grab and she has, on numerous occasion grabbed some for herself without telling anybody. It's not that the occasional complaint of the sender will reach Stephanie Jarvis at all (and if it did, she won't read it as she leaves all "correspondence" to Nutty and her lapdog. The latter, or so I've heard, is very much on to the clandestine actions of all-purpose attack dog for the charlataine and is constantly threatening her to tell his girlfriend about it.
I recall a gift grab when a warm vest was opened Nattie then mentioned how much she loves it as she had been previously wearing it. It had some kind of battery powered warmer inside.
It is all such a hoax as we all know.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Hi All, Had to step away from the Stefanny for a bit. Came back just in time to catch her usual bullshit but the thing I'm most fascinated by atm is not La Jarvis and her paaaaaaaaaarfaaaahct pile but that dishevelled blonde woman who literally clanked around that dance floor in Selmar's flog. I had the most exquisite secondhand embarrassment, ever. She sort of reminds me of one of the worst Below Deck Sailing's guests - this lady, Erica Rose pictured here with
This lunatic.jpg
her despicable husband, Chuck.

Reactions: 9
Oh isn't Squirrel Boyfriend clever......... "I think your Father used to put paint on your nose?" ......... oh the way to Fannys heart / money is through her Father and he knows it .
Honestly a woman of 50 with paint on her nose ..... and not just once !!! Rrrrrr
If I was there and had some scissorsi n my hand I would cut it right off her face !

Fanny will be joining Dan overseas for a new nose !

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And every time she ventures out we hear the same phrase about how much she loves living in France. She certainly does not hire any locals/French.

The local market looks exactly like every other local market, what makes it look pictureque now.
Fanny loves living in France. She just doesn’t like hiring French workers, speaking French, fraternizing with French people, reading French, or spending more than 45 days in france at any time interval unless required by pandemic restrictions. While in France, she spends most of her time coming up with excuses to leave France as often as possible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
In a weak moment of needing something to watch while I ate my dinner I went back to “Cadieux” and almost choked on my carrots. The way Philip kept her dress down took me off guard when she was trying on the new UGG slippers. I am sure they did not edit that out in order to see comments. “A Slip of the Hand at Château de La Lande”.

I have not read all of the pages in this thread yet so someone already may have commented on this.
That was live!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
I recall a gift grab when a warm vest was opened Nattie then mentioned how much she loves it as she had been previously wearing it. It had some kind of battery powered warmer inside.
It is all such a hoax as we all know.
I recall many a grift grab where Herr Nuti gave her the list of candies and chocolates for Cadeaux that had been consumed whilst Fanny looked stunned and confused as A) she had been off on holiday, B) some were her favourites, and C) how difficult would it have been for Herr Nuti to place the consumables in the freezer or dorm fridge? (Albeit, both units (not Fanny nor Herr Nuti) are small, but since neither held very much real food for the inhabitants of the Shitoo other than questionable food scraps). It appears Herr Nuti takes for herself whatever she wishes of the consumable items, and whatever else she feels compelled to pinch.

• Heart
  • Wow
We didn’t actually see Stephanie put the gifted jam in the container to share with the guests herself. We saw her talk about it, then walk into the room with it. She probably made Pavlina do it or maybe Papa Philip.

Steph leaving the dollop of white paint on her nose all day long. She’s so dang adorable.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
The authentication of the free prints of Daddy’s artwork was a bit much.

Needlessly expensive and time consuming for nonsense… so Lalande.
More needless ways to waste patreon funds! The hits keep coming. :cautious::cautious:

Reactions: 15
Speaking of witch, while I was waiting for some printed medical reports and my drug prescriptions, two people were chatting next to me.

the guy came from… I don’t know,an underdeveloped Eastern European country of your choice, and he multiple times said that his daughter successfully graduated her Bitcheler degree..

True story.
In my life experience, many times an individual‘s educational level has little to do with their actual intelligence. Case in point: Fanny’s expensive education at university compared to the boneheaded stupid decisions she routinely makes at the Shittoo and in her daily life that most people of any intelligence level would not do.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hi All, Had to step away from the Stefanny for a bit. Came back just in time to catch her usual bullshit but the thing I'm most fascinated by atm is not La Jarvis and her paaaaaaaaaarfaaaahct pile but that dishevelled blonde woman who literally clanked around that dance floor in Selmar's flog. I had the most exquisite secondhand embarrassment, ever. She sort of reminds me of one of the worst Below Deck Sailing's guests - this lady, Erica Rose pictured here with View attachment 1260472her despicable husband, Chuck.
Is that a Vulcan neck hold?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Okay….. I know I am probably gonna get a lot of flack for saying it but I’m just gonna come right out with it. I am not warming to Pavlína. No offense to her and I can’t even put my finger on what it is but when she is on screen it is like nails on chalkboard for me.

Annalise is looking fantastic. No clue what happened there. Not even sure I care anymore. But whatever it was, it does not seem to be hurting her.
I imagine his lack of interest and disrespect toward her was causing the damage.. She's looking gorgeous now, and so confident...

• Heart
Fanny loves living in France. She just doesn’t like hiring French workers, speaking French, fraternizing with French people, reading French, or spending more than 45 days in france at any time interval unless required by pandemic restrictions. While in France, she spends most of her time coming up with excuses to leave France as often as possible.
It is really sad- as she is half-French from Mummy (yet Fanny's French is terrible), and living in France, one would think Fanny would embrace her French culture. Le non. She is a silly, vapid girl who only wants to surround herself with British people. SMH. The keys to the castle were handed to Fanny and she chose to piss them away.

Reactions: 16
I have my reasons to believe these rumors that I can't prove to be factual but they are very persistent indeed: the Argentinian Bully does more than pepare the incoming packages for the gift grab and she has, on numerous occasion grabbed some for herself without telling anybody. It's not that the occasional complaint of the sender will reach Stephanie Jarvis at all (and if it did, she won't read it as she leaves all "correspondence" to Nutty and her lapdog. The latter, or so I've heard, is very much on to the clandestine actions of all-purpose attack dog for the charlataine and is constantly threatening her to tell his girlfriend about it.
I think we can all agree that boundaries are not one of Nasty Nutty’s strengths. Ask Amaury.

Just seeing Snorty's face makes me want to not watch.
Fanny and Gerry look like twins when Fanny does the close up of her nose and face.

Yes I thought the same he was properly having sly digs at Dan for taking the car anyone would think it was his car ! , he couldn’t hide how annoyed he was , he a gold digga and a snotty little know it all who doesn’t know it all haha it’s all ours darling !
Pretty bold statements by Phi phi the porcelain fondler.” I have multiple sets of china but can you give me a lift into town Dan?”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.