The Chateau Diaries #143 how tattle saved me and my family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They seem sweet! Can we keep them away from Patreon? :p

The gentleman in the pink was wearing dress shoes! I got the sense they were dragged into this helpful chore for click-bait. But anything for a G&T! What would the nuns think??
what a find indeed..it a very nice place...very livable..easier to maintain...i woudnt get rit of that wallpaper...in the second guestroom..its so nice...i would get rid of that green paint ..just repaint that ugly green..its also nice to see somebody paint their windows...and they dont have rot or mold on them either..or rotten floors infected with woodworm..there are nice chateaux..i also do think these people dont need patreons...

Reactions: 13
I agree with you on Amaury for sure. I think Stephanie and all the others there, including Nati, get in the way of him getting things done. What a nut house to try to work in. And then if he can turn his machinery on until they are all up for the day ... it's not a good working environment.
I think Nati has a lot of chores for Amaury. 🧛‍♀️🧛‍♀️🧛‍♀️ I remember one instance where he couldn't do something else because he was too busy rehanging the clothesline for Nati. Bad use of his time and talent.

Reactions: 12
what a find indeed..it a very nice place...very livable..easier to maintain...i woudnt get rit of that wallpaper...in the second guestroom..its so nice...i would get rid of that green paint ..just repaint that ugly green..its also nice to see somebody paint their windows...and they dont have rot or mold on them either..or rotten floors infected with woodworm..there are nice chateaux..i also do think these people dont need patreons...
I agree with the wallpaper. With a color other than green, it could be quite nice.

And those 100+ yo box springs!? Shame to trash them, but who wants to sleep on them? Yuck.

I recall in an earlier vlog she mentioned one of them is/was in the medical field, and they sold their place in San Francisco to move to France. I'm sure they've got some dough, SF real estate is $$$$$.

Reactions: 11
Maybe the parents and Aunt and Uncle are back at the HMN clearing a path through the spent alcohol bottles for the BnB guests???

#ICannotFindMyRoomPastAllTheseCarribeanRumBottlesPiledUpInTheCorridors
#StephanieJarvisIsADrunk
#PhyllisShatTheBed
#PhyllisDrinksToForgetHeIsAMusicalTheatreHomosexual
#StephanieDrinksToForgetAboutHerHairDyeStainedBedsheetsAndGrannyMilitia
#WhereAreTheAssociationAccounts
#NotAbleToShareTheAccountsBecauseISpiltRedWineOnThem
#JusticeForSelmar
#JusticeForTatyanna
#NataliaIsABully
#NataliaHitMeWithAWineBottleInOneOfHerRages

Derailing - but look at Nicolas FairlyPearShapedBottom's face makeup contrasted to his upper arms. I love him. You just know he smells to high heaven of body lotion and fake tan.

View attachment 1253580
no doubt a mixture of grannies powderbox and a very expensive scent..btw he is a gay who doent buy fitting pants... 🙄 omg does he buy those patatoebags on line?? or is his mirror broken...i can see he has been in the frontrow when the manparts were handed out...but there is no need to wear such ill fitted pants...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
THE FLEURIES have surpassed STEPHANIE in both subs (269K) and views (108K in 23hrs)!
This must be extremely annoying to Stephanie!

CD448.png

CD449.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Grabeaux live chat
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Laura Guerrette "Is the reason there nobody showing up to repair the chapel is because they are all rebuilding Norte Dame in Paris?"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
SJ STRIPS LIVE ON CADEAUX...

As chance had it, I click on Cadeaux just as SJ receives a dress and wants to try it on.
She goes inside to change, despite Philip warning her about the window behind, she still goes in and strips in front of the window, effectively turning her Cadeaux show into DeWallen, Amsterdam!
CD451.png

CD452.png

CD453.png

CD450.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Fanny loves her retainers! Although to be fair, Davy, despite living in a different country, knows more about the HMN's garden than she does. What happened to the plant app featured in the previous vlog? I'd employ the use of that rather than phone Davy every other minute. It's all done for affect - I have people who can sort this out - so out comes the pink phone. The app has all the relevant info needed. I'm just surprised Fanny doesn't snap her fingers and shout get so and so on the line for me! It's what 'personal assistants' are for, after all. Fanny probably doesn't know what direction her HHN is facing though, and thanks to Kirsty only knows her soil is "clayie" so she would be useless in choosing plants. Pretty being the only plant attribute she'd be aware of.
Fanny is just an attentionseeking middle aged spoiled cow..i guess she was used to call on daddy all the time...now she does it on anyone else..pathetic..

• Heart
Reactions: 26
As suspected, the "author" of one year's experience teaching Shrek's creative writing junket is published by a vanity publisher. Meaning you pay them to publish your books. In itself, a huge scam, and Manor and Maker's author should be qualifying her writing teacher credentials by telling potential customers she's never SOLD a book to a publisher in her life. She should also fess up if she advises workshop attendees to sign a contract with her publisher -- it will cost them. My class will teach you how to write so badly no publisher will purchase your dreck.
This publisher is notorious as a buyer beware scam operation.

Their tactics include deceptive Google search ads leading writers to believe they're one of the big five publishers.

One such sucker -- to emphasize, someone who can't get a real publisher to buy or print her work -- is the person Steve and Sara have hired to lead their €1199 a pop creative writing workshop.

Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action.
Ian Fleming

Sara Phillips, novice sewist, wife of Manor and Maker Youtube scamster chatelain and Decadigitus brand manager Steven Cole, Chateau St. Germaine de Pres, Dordogne

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
SJ STRIPS LIVE ON CADEAUX...

As chance had it, I click on Cadeaux just as SJ receives a dress and wants to try it on.
She goes inside to change, despite Philip warning her about the window behind, she still goes in and strips in front of the window, effectively turning her Cadeaux show into DeWallen, Amsterdam!
View attachment 1254777
View attachment 1254781
View attachment 1254782
View attachment 1254774
I went and looked and made a comment that I came to look specifically for this from a certain site (though I didn't use the name, I'm sure they have that blocked). I'm sure it will get deleted but oh what fun!

• Haha
  • Heart
Yes…as long as he keeps Ryan out! And Michael doesn’t help his vlogs much, either. I have to say, though…Pa never ceases to amaze me. Billy showed him clearing the brush in the convent courtyard and using the wood chipper. That man was doing as much work as those four younger guys in Sadie’s video!
Pa looks just like my father..he worked his ass out untill he was 83...in a way he was more of a farmer than a estateowner...Its was quite funny...people came in the drive ..saw my father working..and asked him...where do i find the owner of this place....my father replied...i dont know....you have to ask at the door of the big house.. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20220509_200017.jpg

Listen, pup äh Phillip, if patrons say dance, then dance
(a few packages of skittles might help)

• Haha
  • Heart
You would need to hold a driving license to drive Amury's van that is the one above a car licence. Dan's van is smaller and is covered by car driving license. If bumper is missing off the car I think I'd hide my van keys.
You can drive Amouy’s van with a normal UK driving licence. My ex hired a larger van when we moved house a few years ago using his normal license.

Reactions: 9
Until they renovate their chateau and get additional bathrooms no one is going to want to stay there. They are better off teaming up with those two girls they stayed with and sell themselves as a day destination for their guests. Lunch in the garden and so forth.
I would not stay in their chateau The rooms are badly decorated. Need a paint. More neutral pallet. Made more cozy. Those home made curtains are awful.
When I pay to stay somewhere it must be like for like of my home or better.
They are trying to run a business on the cheap. It doesn’t work. What you put in is what you get out.
Yesterday, I watched Manor & Maker's episode where they visited the two young women at their new chateau. I have to say, I am rather obsessed by their chateau, Chateau de Puy Vidal. If I were to buy a chateau, theirs, or something like it, is what I would go for. I'm lazy and not unrealistic......I know I wouldn't have the patience, the desire or the money it would take to purchase a run down, crumbling chateau. By the time you spend what you have to renovate, you may as well have bought one that that is in in great condition, like they did. I would want one that I just had to decorate - strip wallpaper, repaint, bath and kitchen renos would be fine, but nothing where major structural stuff - LIKE HEATING!! - had to be done.

I digress.....in the video, it was mentioned several times that the two chateaus were going to "team up". The one whose parents will be living there with them said something about how chateaus were meant to be experienced together and even though Steve & Sarah were 80 km away, it would be a nice day trip. Steve & Sarah wasted no time getting in on that, did they? Also, I will say that it was probably the first time I watched one of their episodes where Sarah seemed to have a bit of a personality. I rather enjoyed the episode.

Interesting you should say that. I’m becoming less and less interested since I’ve started interacting here. Must be cathartic on here.😂
Same here! Yesterday's video was the first I'd watched in its entirety in some time. Usually, I skip through them. I think I mainly watched because I was interested to see what plants were being sold and to see what a plant sale at an arboretum in France was like (I've been to many here in the US and love them!). It did not disappoint.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.