The Chateau Diaries #143 how tattle saved me and my family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the new thread Lady Rosalie !

Happy Mothers Day to all in Australia and I think its Mothers Day in the USA too .
Thank you Pekey - ditto. Happy Mothers Day to all mums and those who have lost their mums/person who raised them. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thank you Pekey - ditto. Happy Mothers Day to all mums and those who have lost their mums/person who raised them. ❤
My 2 nieces are in Australia and they lost their mum (my sister) 15 years ago. They were only 7 and 15. I always message them on Mother’s Day so thank you for reminding me of it. Xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
My 2 nieces are in Australia and they lost their mum (my sister) 15 years ago. They were only 7 and 15. I always message them on Mother’s Day so thank you for reminding me of it. Xx
Oh so sad Beachgirl. Sending Hugs !!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I despise it when she does that. Such bad manners. Just so crass knowing the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Selmar's latest offer...

I only managed to make it to halfway before his inane booming laughter got to me. The place needs a ton of work, but I like it's bones! He still hasn't sorted out his sound out and that laughter was all I could hear without turning my speakers up to 11. Tune in to watch the owner lug her hefty puppy around for 40 minutes.

Omg...i for sure wanted Selmar to shut up and let the lady do the talking....he always opened his mouth when she was about to tell something interesting..and that laugh is extremely irritating..He creams his pants by every big room...calling it a ballroom:eek:

She was nicely dressed up for work, and went in all those filthy places....i have to say .. i always change clothes when i have been in the attics or the outbuildings..and our ones are not even that filthy...

That place is very nice...it needs a huge ammount of work...and money...i thought the rooms would be bigger.. the place isnt very deep, its wide to make an impression....but the work would stress me out..it all needs work..just a few rooms to live in at the moment..lucky they still are young...it reminded Selmar of Downtown :LOL: Abbey...;)And he was also very fond of the pandeling..🙄 I also noticed Selmar doesnt understand what a opiumbed is..

Emmy looked very sympathic..glad she decided to keep the upper floor private because of the children..one needs privacy..we also never show our private bedroom to visitors..i find that always very strange when people do that..

A nice vlog becauce she showed us around..but i would wish Selmar would shut up more..It also shows the fact when a place has changed owners a lott..nothing is properly restored...or maintained..just neglected when they couldnt afford the servants anymore and the workmen..or probably some inheretance issues..also happens a lott in France..But i should say to Selmar fix that frontdoor, otherwise its ruined.. If he is able to start working in the morning in stead of in the afternoon...i alwasy like to start in the morning..its fresh, you dont get disturbed a lott.and when its getting to warm..sit down, relax and enjoy the work you have done...

I dont know what those people have with those disgusting shitting peacocks...when you have alredy soo much work...who needs those birds around..I also didnt understand why she kept carrying that dog..i wonder how that animal can keep so white there..maybe thats why she carried it..

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Omg...i for sure wanted Selmar to shut up and let the lady do the talking....he always opened his mouth when she was about to tell something interesting..and that laugh is extremely irritating..He creams his pants by every big room...calling it a ballroom:eek:

She was nicely dressed up for work, and went in all those filthy places....i have to say .. i always change clothes when i have been in the attics or the outbuildings..and our ones are not even that filthy...

That place is very nice...it needs a huge ammount of work...and money...i thought the rooms would be bigger.. the place isnt very deep, its wide to make an impression....but the work would stress me out..it all needs work..just a few rooms to live in at the moment..lucky they still are young...it reminded Selmar of Downtown :LOL: Abbey...;)And he was also very fond of the pandeling..🙄 I also noticed Selmar doesnt understand what a opiumbed is..

Emmy looked very sympathic..glad she decided to keep the upper floor private because of the children..one needs privacy..we also never show our private bedroom to visitors..i find that always very strange when people do that..

A nice vlog becauce she showed us around..but i would wish Selmar would shut up more..It also shows the fact when a place has changed owners a lott..nothing is properly restored...or maintained..just neglected when they couldnt afford the servants anymore and the workmen..or probably some inheretance issues..also happens a lott in France..But i should say to Selmar fix that frontdoor, otherwise its ruined.. If he is able to start working in the morning in stead of in the afternoon...i alwasy like to start in the morning..its fresh, you dont get disturbed a lott.and when its getting to warm..sit down, relax and enjoy the work you have done...

I dont know what those people have with those disgusting shitting peacocks...when you have alredy soo much work...who needs those birds around..I also didnt understand why she kept carrying that dog..i wonder how that animal can keep so white there..maybe thats why she carried it..
I’ve not yet seen Selmar’s vlog but if going by the photos I’ve seen and his reaction to it what would he do if he saw the real Downton Abbey (Highclere Castle). For those who are interested I’ve attached the link to it.

@highclere_castle on Instagram. There are many photos of downton characters there.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

I watched at 2x speed with subtitles and only Selmar was talking🙄and laughing at inopportune times. He could do tango lessons in the butler’s pantry- that’s the amount of ground he covers during his ‘lessons’.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve managed to message them before midnight in Sydney, I can’t remember if they are 9 or 11 hours ahead.lovely chatty messages with photos.
Not midnight yet...... 11.08 in the evening so its will be fine.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I watched at 2x speed with subtitles and only Selmar was talking🙄and laughing at inopportune times. He could do tango lessons in the butler’s pantry- that’s the amount of ground he covers during his ‘lessons’.
The guy who lives in a camper, no fixed abode... talks Chateaus as though he's an expert smh.... Keep your mitts off the walls Selmar...

• Haha
  • Heart
The guy who lives in a camper, no fixed abode... talks Chateaus as though he's an expert smh.... Keep your mitts off the walls Selmar...
Day two at the new workaway site and it’s as if he’s entitled to a ‘ballroom’. RED FLAG for the newest chatelaine!! No wonder LaLande was happy to see the back of him. It is creepy. I agree that the way he was ousted from SJ’s was below the board but COME ON!! Cognitive problems are definitely at the forefront with him.

I know I'm probably on my own here - but I enjoyed the walk round that chateau. There is a lot of work there for sure for him. I don't get all this hate towards Selmar to be honest. He's been groomed by Fanny in the grift. He's seen how she's made a bomb out of it & off the back of him too as he was one her channel's favourite characters along with Diesel. He was encouraged by Fanny to go off & look for a chateau of his own. Crafty mare setting him up for failure. If he's working at these places for his B&B then he's a workaway. If they want to go into business with him & Tatti then I am guessing that is up to the chateaux owners to decide if what they're proposing is viable. I think we all know it might not be - but hey who knows! His filming needs work for sure & he'd do well to listen to what Tattlers are telling him & not fall into the Snorty trap. Let the interviewee speak, mic that person up so they can be heard & don't just prattle about something for the sake of it. Ducking now from all the missiles coming my way 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Day two at the new workaway site and it’s as if he’s entitled to a ‘ballroom’. RED FLAG for the newest chatelaine!! No wonder LaLande was happy to see the back of him. It is creepy. I agree that the way he was ousted from SJ’s was below the board but COME ON!! Cognitive problems are definitely at the forefront with him.
The only “ball room” Selmar needs…Looks like there’s plenty of ball room here! 😆

159F14E8-60E5-4F9F-B16E-9F6314A5282D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.